No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/11 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This really says it all. Ok someone is going to say "but the servers are down for maintenance, thats why online numbers are so low". but really, the highest I have ever seen the online players is around 23-25K.
    Now, I am no mathematician, but it strikes me that if you got over 43m registered players (across all games) and you can not even hit the 1m mark for players online then YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG and need to take a good long hard look at yourselves.Click image for larger version

Name:	R2 online.png
Views:	1
Size:	513.3 KB
ID:	1723916
    Last edited by trollminator; 03-11-2016, 03:47 AM. Reason: trying to add pic again
    Dragon Awaken
    Server: S9
    Character: Raven

Comment

Originally posted by R29699795 View Post
      Hot Dog not real dog, it's bun&wiener
      Hot Events not real events, it's pay&spend money
      Dangnabbit!! Now I want a hot dog!
      Dragon Awaken

Comment

So who wanna bet that the br bug isn't fixed? xD

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
          So who wanna bet that the br bug isn't fixed? xD
          still looks bugged to me
          IGN: princestewii
          Class: Archer
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Just another one fail fix....br bug still exist!!!

Comment

The offline BR bug is still not fixed. Have they just completely given up or do they really not know what they are doing?

Comment

is the maintenance still going?

Comment

Nope. Is done and all our offline players still have bugged br. My guild matter was down over 2 mil br this morning. Waiting for them to come back and tell us the bug is fixed from now on going forward but was present today because the bugged br was the one saved when the servers went down. Lol

Comment

3 more players quit on my server people finding it hard to get teams and it always the strong players that are quitting sorry r2 but u must be doing something drastically wrong

Comment

Odd, says my server's in online status (S12) but trying to connect it says the server is not ready. Seems like maint isn't fully done yet?

Comment

maintenance is not done,the 'server is not ready' and the compensation
                        is a joke.

I was VIP for a bit,but as VIP benefits are a joke I'm going
                        strictly as a free player,and have not noticed any real downside
                        to it.This is still only a side game for me,someplace to pop in
                        while I take a break from questing in a real mmo that has
                        a lot of on-level quest content and a great crafting system.

If you cashed so hard you can't quit. XD
                        Last edited by Arandeath; 03-11-2016, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arandeath View Post
                          maintenance is not done,the 'server is not ready' and the compensation
                          is a joke.

I was VIP for a bit,but as VIP benefits are a joke I'm going
                          strictly as a free player,and have not noticed any real downside
                          to it.This is still only a side game for me,someplace to pop in
                          while I take a break from questing in a real mmo that has
                          a lot of on-level quest content and a great crafting system.

If you cashed so hard you can't quit. XD
                          Please, share with us all the name of this game? At this point anything is worth a try, TIA.
                          Dragon Awaken

Comment

still not fixed i lost br after reset r2 cant fix anything they dont even ave the know how anymore

Comment

Didn´t bug for me(tho I was online very late last night, so might not just have gotten me down).

Comment

Hot Dog not real dog, it's bun&wiener
                                And somehow, it reminds me of Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me, on those scenes.
                                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                                X