Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sever is green light but cant be log in :/

Comment

for your information for some of us it is taking very much more time to log on since the last maintenance

Comment

Originally posted by tenasic View Post
        for your information for some of us it is taking very much more time to log on since the last maintenance
        What does this have to do with anything? This is not a maintenance to "fix" (and I use the word lightly) anything, this is just to change the time.
        My guess is nobody has got a sc.rewdriver with which to prise open the back of the clock, so they have sent someone down to the local hardware store. Only explanation I can see for it taking this long.
        Dragon Awaken
        Server: S9
        Character: Raven

Comment

It take me 2 hours just to login and then when i go to my city from cloud city it take me 30 minutes loading time , this is insane . This game is now unplayable
          hope r2 or who incharge fixed this mess soon or certainly this game will be abandoned.

Comment

Would be nice if time had actually changed in servers, can't even do marriage tree says attempts out..

Comment

a simple time change ♥♥♥♥ up the whole game... lots **** has not reseted
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-14-2016, 12:28 AM. Reason: language

Class Mage
              BR unlimited
              G.M of Skyclad Guild

Comment

I don't think I've laughed this hard in awhile.

The funniest part about the whole thing was the maintenance happened an hour or two AFTER THE RESET. Yet things still some how screwed up. Bahaha

Comment

I tried to google this answer, but is soo stupid... Finally I know when my sleep schedule can go back to normal.

Comment

its funny how r2 cant fix the time change right without messing up everything else but they sure can take the time to add more big spender events everyday

Comment

So far..1 day lost on events and eudi arena..devo..guild beast and toa (yesterday) it did work today...and more that we lost. Yes we will get comp when they decide what it will be. We know what we get everyday for devo..that we should get..we know what we are missing in each event..do we get that? Or is that comp just some thing else. The time sensitive events that people are saving the items for are the ones that are important to us. With out those for at least the 1 day we have lost so far we are already falling behind on those events.

Comment

They should go back in time, this was a ISSUE before about 2 years ago
                        and they fixed it. Did you guys hired new idiots or what??? WOW I use to write code, this is NOT THAT HARD GUYS. Oh and can't wait to see what kind of compensation they choose to give for this stupidity.

Comment

wow..posted march 9th

Comment

Working...
                          X