X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic Server Time Change Announcement

Server Time Change Announcement

Please note that we will change the server time for EST and PST servers. Eastern Standard Time will change to Eastern Daylight Saving Time and Pacific Standard Time will change to Pacific Daylight Saving Time. Server time for GMT servers will change from Greenwich Mean Time to British Summer Time. The times for these changes are as follows:

EST Servers:
    Sunday, March 13th 3AM EDT/3PM GMT+8

PST Servers:
    Sunday, March 13th 3AM PDT/6PM GMT+8

GMT Servers:
    Sunday, March 27th 1AM BST/9AM GMT+8

All EST servers will be going down for maintenance starting March 9th at 3AM EDT, lasting for approximately 1 hour.

All PST servers will be going down for maintenance starting March 9th at 3AM PDT, lasting for approximately 1 hour.

All GMT servers will be going down for maintenance starting March 27th at 1AM BST, lasting for approximately 1 hour.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

• Frfulj
    replied
    wow..posted march 9th

Leave a comment:

• Maverick85
    replied
    They should go back in time, this was a ISSUE before about 2 years ago
    and they fixed it. Did you guys hired new idiots or what??? WOW I use to write code, this is NOT THAT HARD GUYS. Oh and can't wait to see what kind of compensation they choose to give for this stupidity.

Leave a comment:

• spincycle
    replied
    So far..1 day lost on events and eudi arena..devo..guild beast and toa (yesterday) it did work today...and more that we lost. Yes we will get comp when they decide what it will be. We know what we get everyday for devo..that we should get..we know what we are missing in each event..do we get that? Or is that comp just some thing else. The time sensitive events that people are saving the items for are the ones that are important to us. With out those for at least the 1 day we have lost so far we are already falling behind on those events.

Leave a comment:

• thor31
    replied
    its funny how r2 cant fix the time change right without messing up everything else but they sure can take the time to add more big spender events everyday

Leave a comment:

• Jibril#0
    replied
    I tried to google this answer, but is soo stupid... Finally I know when my sleep schedule can go back to normal.

Leave a comment:

• R227123782
    replied
    I don't think I've laughed this hard in awhile.

The funniest part about the whole thing was the maintenance happened an hour or two AFTER THE RESET. Yet things still some how screwed up. Bahaha

Leave a comment:

• Skatesimple
    replied
    a simple time change ♥♥♥♥ up the whole game... lots **** has not reseted
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-14-2016, 12:28 AM. Reason: language

Leave a comment:

• R231020482
    replied
    Would be nice if time had actually changed in servers, can't even do marriage tree says attempts out..

Leave a comment:

• Jagguar99999
    replied
    It take me 2 hours just to login and then when i go to my city from cloud city it take me 30 minutes loading time , this is insane . This game is now unplayable
    hope r2 or who incharge fixed this mess soon or certainly this game will be abandoned.

Leave a comment:

• trollminator
    replied
    Originally posted by tenasic View Post
    for your information for some of us it is taking very much more time to log on since the last maintenance
    What does this have to do with anything? This is not a maintenance to "fix" (and I use the word lightly) anything, this is just to change the time.
    My guess is nobody has got a sc.rewdriver with which to prise open the back of the clock, so they have sent someone down to the local hardware store. Only explanation I can see for it taking this long.

Leave a comment:

• tenasic
    replied
    for your information for some of us it is taking very much more time to log on since the last maintenance

Leave a comment:

• EndymionChen
    replied
    The sever is green light but cant be log in :/

Leave a comment:

• R283016305
    replied
    You guys can sure charge my acount the membership fees today, but can't get it so I can log on.... the person doing this time set is a ******* joke and needs to be replaced.

Leave a comment:

• trollminator
    replied
    Originally posted by demoniced View Post
    yay change a clock takes my system only 1/2 a sec not few hours and it not creates bugs over bugs ..
    Someone beat me to it! I was thinking exactly the same thing, my desktop, phone, dvd player/recorder and even my ovens clock can manage this great feat in microseconds! LMFAO

Leave a comment:

Working...
X