X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to note that.
    , but nobody wants to die. ~Peter Tosh

Comment

• There was a bug in group arena event. I play in S29 Bloody Coliseum and during arena events I saw an archer my so called guildmate Sonya in couple rooms at the same time. Finally, this problem was resolved.

Comment

• astig tong larong to

Comment

• Originally posted by ginoweinberg View Post
          not entirely useless it raises your battle rating
          That's the problem. I'm easy to defeat since my br seems fake. If you subtract my PATK from my 19k br I'll only have 18.22k

Comment

• I seem to be having trouble getting into one of the server i'm always getting into. Server 41 Death Garden. The loading screen takes me to the wack a mouse screen, and the loading bar stays at 1%. Is it because their fixing the servers now? It's been doing that the last 3 days :s

Comment

• Originally posted by R23255369 View Post
              I seem to be having trouble getting into one of the server i'm always getting into. Server 41 Death Garden. The loading screen takes me to the wack a mouse screen, and the loading bar stays at 1%. Is it because their fixing the servers now? It's been doing that the last 3 days :s
              am having this kind of problem too... very slow loading tsssk tsssk... but eventually with patience it will take 10-15 mins and im in...
              Maymay S13 :rolleyes:

Comment

• is any one else having problems with there vip?

Comment

• since the last maintenance I cant log into the game.

I am at server 1 and when I try to log in either it shows a black screen or the loading page where the mouse keep poping in and out and the loading gets stuck at 66%. then nothing happens and it stays that way. its been like 2 days and failed to play because of this. tried everything...clearing history,cookies,cache,flash cache, changed browser, upgrade flash etc. nothing working!

what gives?
                  KnightWing

Guild : VictisHNR

S1: Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• ayam panggang

Comment

• i have a problem also w/ my other facebook account and here.. i cannot play wartune it only appear black color and 1% loading..... what will i do to get back.. plss help me to play again wartune....

Comment

• it's everyday that i need to create a new accnt? how about may vip purchase yesterday meaning is gone? someone could answer me?

Comment

• Originally posted by R26038849 View Post
                          it's everyday that i need to create a new accnt? how about may vip purchase yesterday meaning is gone? someone could answer me?
                          You shouldn't need to create a new account everyday. Make sure you are trying to access the same server using the same log in method. If you still have trouble, please file a ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• how to help this ban rederection please help this

Comment

• how to help this ban in wartune please?

Comment

• 2 days cant login..!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X