No announcement yet.

[Announcement] 11/29/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope they may give all the players extra bunos. or hope that the arena battle will be fixed because of the super difficult match up.. ty

Comment

hmm, the update shouldn't be more than 2 max 3 hours...
      Why this maintenance take so long.
      Be advised there are some players that are paying in this game and this maintenance sometimes is verry annoying... I think for Europe server it should be better to be done this setup over night when there are almost no europe player online and so on for the other servers...
      This is my opinion... I know maintenance it has to be done, to solve issues or only optimise the database, refresh and restart server...but it should be done when players are offline....I don't think there are players that play this game 24/7 this game and don't sleep. Please consider my opinion, good for the player, better for your clients

Comment

evet cocuklar bu oyun cok güzel herkeze tavsi ederim

Comment

wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait for 5 hours

[S26] SwordDeath

Comment

cok güzellllllllllll,
            herkez oynasın

Comment

mükemmelllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

mainteniss lagi ooo

Comment

mükemmellllllllll

Comment

cok güzelllllllllllllllllll

Comment

Originally posted by xarus View Post
                      hmm, the update shouldn't be more than 2 max 3 hours...
                      Why this maintenance take so long.
                      Be advised there are some players that are paying in this game and this maintenance sometimes is verry annoying... I think for Europe server it should be better to be done this setup over night when there are almost no europe player online and so on for the other servers...
                      This is my opinion... I know maintenance it has to be done, to solve issues or only optimise the database, refresh and restart server...but it should be done when players are offline....I don't think there are players that play this game 24/7 this game and don't sleep. Please consider my opinion, good for the player, better for your clients
                      its going to take so long cause thier most likely putting part 2/3 of the patch in tonight they were gunna put it in on the 13th but they canceled that and there are a bunch of player who play all day
                      The Green Flame Dragon

Comment

Originally posted by GrumpyOldMan View Post
                        I do sincerely hope you are fixing the 'bug' where suddenly over night level 40 players were gaining 30 million experience and jumping to level 45 on our server. It was quite clear if you took a peek at the daily gains who was 'exploiting' this bug. But apparently since our server is no longer considered new, the game masters don't look in to see if things are being played fairly.
                        can you please explain to me sir what happen really? cause im thinking if ths bugs are being snob maybe i think of stopping playing/donating on this game... mmm

Comment

Things I'm thinking of doing while servers are down for maintenance

Down for maintenance? okay, I'm going to take this time to catch up on some zzz and maybe build a house and create world peace and solve world hunger....Nah. I'll just go to sleep.
                          Screen Name: JoseDaGreat
                          Server: 33 Undead Pit
                          Guild: Empresa

Comment

Originally posted by R24285423 View Post
                            Down for maintenance? okay, I'm going to take this time to catch up on some zzz and maybe build a house and create world peace and solve world hunger....Nah. I'll just go to sleep.
                            luckily you can sleep lol.. go get some rest.. as for me I just logged in 2 hours ago .. less than an hour on seeing my char then work again later.. so sad lol..

Comment

and what is this "Herald of Harkenings"? It sounds like some kind of newspaper. Or maybe its a book. Yay, I'm a published author lol.
                              Screen Name: JoseDaGreat
                              Server: 33 Undead Pit
                              Guild: Empresa

Comment

My only wish and hope is to get rid of my useless PATK since I'm a mage. I'm just in lvl 41 but I have like 704 PATk. And that's because I always misclick Hero PATK for Troop PATK at the academy. And before that, this is my first MMORPG game so how would I know what the right build is -_-? I will give anything to have a chance to get rid of that useless PATK. But sadly, I know that it's impossible now

Comment

Working...
                                X