Thx.
      Block, Dodge, Expand dmg, disable critical some of these

Comment

Originally posted by JunArcher View Post
        kasi tau ga yah ... mau tau atau mau tau banget :v
        Duuude!! english

Comment

Originally posted by JunArcher View Post
          Astral what is appropriate for an Archer ?? and additional astral for Archer
          main ASTRALS:
          PATK
          MDEF
          PDEF
          OPTIONAL:
          CRIT
          CRIT DAMAGE % INC
          DODGE
          REDUCE ALL ATCK %
          REDUCE CRIT DAMAGE %
          HP
          Server 14 :Serenity Lake
          â€*RippeRâ€*
          ARCHER
          Level 64
          Guild: Envy

Comment

never. Obiously they show how cool is VIP wheel is without any chances to get anything normal from it.

Comment

what is the name of the expanding astral damage

Comment

thx brother

hopefully useful lesson for me

Comment

Originally posted by CyberFiend View Post
                  handing out lvl 7 gems on the vip half of the time the vip wheel is used wouldn't be good for the game. Would create a huge gap between vip and non vip players. part of the fun in games like this is that you have to do hard working to get your gear. If everything is simply handed to you you will get bored quickly.
                  It not about half the time. I play on S45 and after patch none of vips got any lvl6-7 gem. Thats all I am saying...

Comment

Originally posted by xarus View Post
                    at least try next time the maintenance to be done when there are : no players online or only a few...it would be better...
                    They have to work from the time zone they are in, they can't just wait for each server to have a low number of players online as there are players on each server who play worldwide. Doing maintenance by attendance so to speak would be next to impossible, 4-5 hours of downtime is great honestly, there are games where a regular maintenance can run like 2 days.
                    Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

• Okey Thanks for U'r Information

Comment

• EXPANDING or FLOATING DAMAGE decrease you minimum damage and increasing your maximum damage

E.G. min damage of 1000 max damage of 5000
                        with floating damage astral it makes min lower and max higher
                        500 - 7500 with this wide range youll be getting bad damage and good damage
                        â€*RippeRâ€*
                        ARCHER
                        Level 64

Comment

• If u dont wanna give us the big prizes from VIP wheel, then make some quest for earning more Vip tokens !

Comment

• Originally posted by usaqmuri View Post
                            It not about half the time. I play on S45 and after patch none of vips got any lvl6-7 gem. Thats all I am saying...
                            lvl 6-7 gems shouldn't be on the vip wheel in the first place, that is my opinion. Getting a lvl 3 or lvl 4 gem instead would be better. Give equal chance to getting all items, but the the really good items out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frendu View Post
                              If u dont wanna give us the big prizes from VIP wheel, then make some quest for earning more Vip tokens !
                              quit whinning dude they even raised the VIP quest from 5 tokens / day to 10tokens/day so in 4 days time you have 40 and able to do full 8 chances in the wheel... not counting vip tokens you get tru campaigns duels and MP's
                              â€*RippeRâ€*
                              ARCHER
                              Level 64

Comment

• i took the time before hitting lvl 40 got get my champion so that i would have all of my 45 gear avalable before i hit 40 by doing that im already warrior and working on elite warior and only lvl 42 just take the time when you hit 39 to farm some honor do the same when you hit 49 that is what they are doing really is working on farming for honor so they have access to there next pvp gear set it will be a little harder on you till you are a higher lvl and can kill lower lvls again but still not that hard
                                Name: (S51)Aliceianna
                                Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
                                Class: Ranger Hybrid
                                Plane: Eidolon
                                Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
                                Level: 143+
                                Honor Rank:Emperor
                                Mount: Killin
                                Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

Working...
                                X