Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Server Merges for 3/18 @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	sp_nolife.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	1724062

Everyone relax. Try doing something else for a change. It will be ok.

Comment

• would enjoy it if we could get on to play

Comment

• with all this time lost they should include a comp for lost bgs, tank battle (and with the things are gold for wb)

Comment

• UPDATE
          The monkeys are enroute to their sleeping quarters. Your game will ow charge you for $25. each to get a more able monkey that can flip the switch on. Till then we are bidding on one from NASA but looks like Germans want that same monkey for space travel.

Comment

• Originally posted by belga951 View Post
            what update .. like a good event
            bigspender event#00

Comment

• its already 11pm still cant login... maybe they mess up bigtime

Comment

• Originally posted by darktoon4 View Post
                with all this time lost they should include a comp for lost bgs, tank battle (and with the things are gold for wb)

& how abt the other things that we also do like the daily runs - who gonna compensate for that - oops 500k gold & daru coming ur way

Comment

• Originally posted by akdaga View Post
                  & how abt the other things that we also do like the daily runs - who gonna compensate for that - oops 500k gold & daru coming ur way
                  We have no information on that. However the servers should be up now.. so please give it a reload and see how its going for you all. If there are issues keep trying, sometimes after a lengthy merger it can take a few.
                  Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

• No server for me yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                      We have no information on that. However the servers should be up now.. so please give it a reload and see how its going for you all. If there are issues keep trying, sometimes after a lengthy merger it can take a few.
                      Will Kabam servers take longer than others? Nothing yet.

Comment

• my progress in my account was lost after merging how do i recover it?

Comment

• Originally posted by dated3415 View Post
                          Will Kabam servers take longer than others? Nothing yet.
                          Or is it that my server no longer exists and I need to choose a different one that it was merged into? I was on Kabam 130, but it is nowhere on the list. Not sure what it merged into.

Comment

• Originally posted by dated3415 View Post
                            Or is it that my server no longer exists and I need to choose a different one that it was merged into? I was on Kabam 130, but it is nowhere on the list. Not sure what it merged into.
                            Players are supposed to continue using their original server login button after merges. When we were merged before that continued to be true, so I would expect that to continue. If you don't see your server button when you login, then the servers are not up. Still waiting for mine to show up as well.

Comment

• This thread has gone quiet, does that mean it is working for people? If so, what server should I choose? I was on S130 (Kabam - US East), but it's nowhere on the list now. What do I do?

Thanks Onyx... good to know I'm not the only one. Sounds like we wait.

Comment

• just noticed today and i'm super excited to meet new people

Regards Silentx3Step from 477
                                Money only serves the superficial things in life.

I'm Silentx3Step, originaly from 477, which was later merged with a few others and i'm not a dude!

Comment

Working...
                                X