I agree about the compensation. Why can't we have Insignia instead

Comment

and f events
      BLASTA
      LEV 80.7582876br
      Knight-free kh
      S122

Comment

More than an hour into maintenance, less than 2 pages and no real diatribes. Has everybody given up being annoyed by 7Road?

Comment

I think most of those that gave a damn have given up and quit. Those that don't give a damn just give R2 money and never complain or come to the forums.

Comment

One thing the forum has done. I logged in with my account name this time where I usually use my e-mail address for logging in. The forum has decided that I am valid but another person which must be why the 60 or 70 posts I made are not counted at the moment. And yes Ada, I can't see the avatars either.

Comment

servers are up but have trouble loading game, it stucks at 49% tried more browsers, miniclient, cleaning cache etc still cant load the game.
              anyone else has similar issues?

Comment

Originally posted by Thedrew View Post
                servers are up but have trouble loading game, it stucks at 49% tried more browsers, miniclient, cleaning cache etc still cant load the game.
                anyone else has similar issues?
                No such issue for me but u might wanna mention the server you are on in case some mod asks for no real reason or help. You arent losing anything though, there are no events to do again... they are tards.
                Last edited by Darkwise; 03-17-2016, 05:35 AM.

Comment

They did something to the game. I am now DC-ing every 5 min or so.

The normal browser or streaming connections are unaffected.

Comment

R2, are ur developpers gone away...? What kind of events are this? You follow a way till now, you make almost all non-casher and light casher to leave this game, now 80% of your events and icons are for big casher, I agree you need money but your strategy to have it goes wrong.... and your strategy to develop this game make players to go away...

Comment

psssst you forgot the events

Comment

wth,,,after MT,im stuck on loading,,,,,

Comment

Ok lets see if I can make sense of this lack of event. Since all standard events are 3 days and you've decided to group them instead of staggering the events, you've decided to give us 1 day of no real events so that we only get 2 sets of events a week? Does this mean we can expect nothing but big spender and login events on patch days from now on?

Comment

Best thing for us right now is to stop blaming Moderators/cashers/developers about events and start enjoying last few days of game.
                            Taking many player's emotions/reaction on our server into account, I can clearly say that many guildies including me gonna stop spending any cash on game now.
                            That will stop their income, but I will not stop playing game as I want their expenses to maintain server, account to still remain same.
                            Once we all do that, This will give a clear signal to new owners that they need game as we want not what they want from us.
                            Last edited by abhi008_itbhu; 03-17-2016, 02:00 PM.

Comment

No, I was asleep as I came home a bit late last night. Forgotten there was a maint happening, but didn't have the modules on; so it's a win for me. Of course, my "bird" remark was removed (and no cupcake was made in its place, so sad I know) and I got a note from Esme (I knew it will bring her out). I was drunk that night and thought it was comical at the time.

Anyways, we all know that there will always be something happening with maints; and it should not have come as a surprise. The only surprise I would get is when the game is literally fixed and all events are unlimited with an option to spend if you do not have enough. Notice, I said spend if you don't have enough, not forcing you to spend just because they didn't give you enough. Past events, many of the smart ones out there had enough to make a titled set; and it should be like so.
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

hey taking so long arena is going on othr servers is up already its the same lag were having so put it on

Comment

Working...
                                X