Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Downtime IRC Chat for 11/29

Calling all Wartune players!

We'd like to invite and encourage all players to join in an IRC chat channel during the server maintenance. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything Wartune. The channel is #wartune and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #wartune as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

player to player trade

Comment

R2CS_Stormaggedon ,,, can i ask something ??why my all payment is declined ?? can i get my payment clean again ?? coz i want recharge my char

Comment

why i can use my redemption code on Server 14???

Comment

pls try to add player to player trade to this game it would make it more interesting bye the way GREAT GAME

Comment

when have new server oceanic...many fren waiting here......

Comment

when have new server oceanic...many fren waiting here......
              plss create

Comment

kenapa ne kog gk bisa main sih

Comment

Working...
                X