[Preview] Wartune's Astro System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    You say it yourself: because they're rare. They wouldn't be "extremely rare" (as the game says) if they drop every 50 clicks. Spend enough gold on astrals and they'll drop, don't worry. And if not, gain 7K astral points and just buy the one you need.
    I really agree with you Creamy if the astral easy to get surely the game wasn't fun.. coz everybody strong rights? so don't give up to try capture astral

Comment

nice way to bump a year old thread wich isnt even relevant anymore
      Abraxas
      S138 Falledge
      Proud officer of Prime the number 1 guild

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
        You say it yourself: because they're rare. They wouldn't be "extremely rare" (as the game says) if they drop every 50 clicks. Spend enough gold on astrals and they'll drop, don't worry. And if not, gain 7K astral points and just buy the one you need.
        Every 50 clicks? I wouldn't even wother with trying to capture orange astral if the chance was 1 per 50 best star clicks.

Comment

Yes i got a deflection astral that do a damage 30,000

Comment

What is the use of destroyer astral?

Comment

Originally posted by aries45 View Post
              What is the use of destroyer astral?
              Seriously? I thought this was about the new part III red astrals. You bump up a thread that is months old for a dumb question like that? Sorry to be mean but that was really annoying. Should have made a thread or something instead. if your talking about will destroyer that increases your dmg by xx% but it disables your crit. Mainly for mages/knights. Mostly knights use it though.

Comment

because they expect from you to spend about 5-10 milion gold to earn 2-3 orange astrals & keep only 1 beacuse the other 2 are ussles, however with that gold spend you ken purchase 1 good astral for just 7000 points( 7 milion gold)

Comment

really i do not know what i m going to do to get the astral

Comment

Originally posted by R213885935 View Post
                    really i do not know what i m going to do to get the astral
                    I don't really care about the bonus, maybe I'm just too casual a gamer, but I prefer to spend a few hundred thousand in gold and only for the "fun" of what will poop up.

Comment

Working...
                    X