?Update?Server Notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?Update?Server Notice

Recently Wartune servers have been losing connection due to unknown circumstances.

Our server operation team is working hard to fix these issues, and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Players will be compensated once the server issues have been fixed, so please keep your eyes peeled for an announcement regarding a fix time and compensation.

As always, thank you for understanding and your continued support!

Players can login now and collect the compensation

Happy Gaming!

[Update]

There is going to be an maintenance for developing the severs starting on March 31st 01:00am EDT( 13:00pm GMT+8; 22:00pm PDT March 30th)
    and servers will be back after Weekly Maintenance on March 31st 4:00 AM EST.

Servers Affected:

R2
    S14,S20,S23,S26,S29,S32,S35,S41,S47,S162,S165,S168,S171,S174,S177,S180,S183,S246,S250,S253,S255,S258,S261,S264
    S432,S435,S463,S466,S469,S472,S485,S488,S494,S497,S500,S502,S505,S508,S511,S513,S517,S519,S522,S524,S528,S530,S560,S565,S569,S573,S577
    S639
    S533
    S536,S539,S541,S547,S545,S551,S554,S557
    S643
    S628,S631,S635

kong
    S2,S8,S14,S11

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
    Last edited by 009.SSJ; 03-31-2016, 02:05 AM.

thanks 4 this update

Comment

what happened to echo gorge server ..... still under maintenance ??!!

Comment

Ya what happened to S643 echo gorge, why is it still under maintenance ...??!!

Comment

When will S643 come out of maintenance support team ??

Comment

Thanks R2 for Trying Fixing it
            Name : hamzasajjad
            Server : S445
            BR : 5.4 million(with kid and 2 sylphs equipped) Not-Knighted
            Main : 5 Sophisticated sylph's Zeus (Monkey D Luffy) & Hecate (BlackBeard) & Venus (Sakura) Wind & Fire.
            Class : Archer

Comment

this slapstick only occurs in the east servers. why I tried and all others are functioning normally, explain to me why it !!!!
              for me this is a lack of respect for the players here, and what will be done as a way to reward?
              now comes out that useless reward ever?
              show us respect and think of something that rewards a day when many of us have lost 80% of tasks and events of the day, dungeons wb and anothers thinks

Comment

There is nothing like the damned me-me-me Gen Ys and Millenials, is there? The servers are under attack from some outside agency (or so R2 claims) and all they can think about is "reward me! reward me! reward me!"

And apparently, if you are busy dealing with an attack, you are not showing him "respect", not that you have more important things on your hands than to deal with the whinger.

Arrogant little toad doesn't even BEGIN to describe this specimen of INhumanity.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                  There is nothing like the damned me-me-me Gen Ys and Millenials, is there? The servers are under attack from some outside agency (or so R2 claims) and all they can think about is "reward me! reward me! reward me!"

And apparently, if you are busy dealing with an attack, you are not showing him "respect", not that you have more important things on your hands than to deal with the whinger.

Arrogant little toad doesn't even BEGIN to describe this specimen of INhumanity.
                  Very well said.

Comment

give the mahra event

Comment

ohhh so long time .....

Comment

JUST FOR FUN

Sorry for the issue raised by our old ancient hosting servers we know its in adequate for our means as the server gets full and more dependant on more ppl spending we are trying a brand new hosting server to hold our servers

so please please please keep spending so we can afford these new servers and the new programmers we ave employed who will just sit in the r2 canteen drinking and eating out of the new canteen facilities you ave paid for the r2 team thanks you .

the compo will be delivered straight to ur mailbox plz dont moan as we know this also is inadequate for your means
                        Last edited by Xharry005x; 03-28-2016, 09:25 AM.

Comment

From a Telecom/Network Contractor's Point of View (POV):
                          1. Check your equipment.
                          2. Check your cabling from said equipment to patch panel.
                          3. Check your cabling from patch panel to Main Point of Entry (MPOE) or base utility closet.
                          4. Check your jacks (patch panel, utility closet, or MPOE).
                          5. Check your telecom cards (usually ones that are provided to you by the telecommunications network provider) and equipment.
                          6. If possible, schedule a visit or call via the telecommunications provider.
                          7. If able, remove the affected card, wait a few moments, and then re-seat the card to re-sync.
                          8. As with 6 and 7, if the telecom equipment needs replacing, the telecom company will do that. Let them know.
                          Since it's your own proprietary equipment, I am sure there are other checkpoints that need to be accomplished. This is just a basic (and generic) guide on what to look for and how to troubleshoot. Most of these items take only a few minutes while the rest can go for days (especially on the scheduling a technician from the telecom company) before true resolution is made. My average troubleshoot time from 1-8 is around 45 minutes and that is mostly gathering information from the people on site as well as getting the keys needed to gain access into areas needed.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

yea, we can log in for 30 min then all goes down again....nice fixing, brilliant work yet again!

Comment

I bet it is the cabling or the telecom card for that dedicated group. BofA's ATM was down and they were quick to say it was the equipment or the "telco" circuit and were pointing fingers at each other. What neither did know is that I come prepared with IP addresses to "ping" (it's standard for me when I go on a service call) via 3-4 command line windows to be compared "head to head". An inspection to the cables, jacks, and both sets of equipment was made prior to me jacking in. Connected laptop to the port and mimic the IP address of the ATM and ran my tests inside of the network. Can't reach the main communicator server, but I was able to ping 2 IP based printers, a workstation, and another ATM scores of miles in between each other without difficulty.

Long story short, it was BofA that had one of their server farms offline (one of the routers) that I later learned. They fixed it and the ATM works like a charm.

In the case of R2, I wish they employ this when troubleshooting their network. I do not know exactly how many pieces of equipment is dedicated to a certain cluster; but if this was my show, I would be checking that along with everything else.
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                              X