Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Patch 5.6 Pre-Launch Maintenance 4/7 @ 1:00 AM PDT (Select Servers Only)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mentor_MrEUS
    replied
    Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    • <snip>
    • Abandoned Altar? Details please.
    • </snip>
    There is more information in the 5.6 Guide.

Leave a comment:

• Lexx5
    replied
    Rage Rune

I am not looking forward to this patch especially the clothing system change as all the rage we once had will now be nerfed down. C(See this Link) http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....tune-Patch-5.6
    I am going to wait a little while before I start engulfing all clothing because i have a sneaking suspicion that there will be an event for this, just like Henna event and those players that have engulfed all clothing just to get their rage back to where it used to be will be gutted (like a fish), as in upset. Clothing shards will still remain for some time as they are still in chinese wartune and eventually the other sets of clothing we cannot get yet (because wings are missing from exchange) will eventually turn up in 'clothing shard exchange'. So if you are upset at the loss of Rage use your Rage Rune and get it to at least lvl 6 and your Rage does increase if you get healed from a skill via extra skills in the skill panel, so max that skill and use a Battle Oracle etc Eudaemon that provides the Toon with a heal.
    As to the Titan system and new dungeon for knighthood,(Abandoned Alter) I think it is only fair to the cashers in this game that they get some exclusivity as they pay a lot of money to keep this game going and when everything is maxed, where is the fun for them? One of my Wartune friends Zardoz and is a great and helpful player (Stormwall S329) and will even carry you through dungeons to help with his awesome 1Billion+BR. Yes that's right, over ONE BILLION BR!!!
    As for Talent stones, as Talents need to be maxed and henna Maxed for knighthood, the Talent stones are for higher talents and are only available to get from the New knighthood only Dungeon via exchanging wraith crystals. Thses stones will increase your MATK,PATK,MDEF & PDEF and give a Healing amount.
    Things I wish they would fix is Arena PvP and Slyph Arena. Sometimes you just cannot win in either. In Pvp Arena you face players with a much higher BR and for some wierd reason I battled against someone who had a BR of 596milliion to my 356million and I won...don't figure. Sylph arena is supposed to 'Match', so how are 3 RED Slyphs a match against my 3 orange ones!!!
    And finally here are the events for today when the servers come back on-line..http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?198010-Wartune-April-Events!-%28Daily-Update%29&p=1514602&viewfull=1#post1514602/
    Last edited by 009.SSJ; 04-07-2016, 04:44 AM. Reason: Corrected Links

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    And now, my take on this new patch:
    • Majority of us won't be able to make it to Knight Hood the way the game is headed, so many of us probably won't get to see the Titan System with the exception to those who are foolishly cashing hard just because they want it. I believe in quality over quantity over any other day.
    • New clothing system? Can we get an in-depth analysis of such since I am thinking the old clothing features will no longer be of use. Hell, many of the clothes they got now a days, a deranged rodeo clown would not want to be caught dead in.
    • And somehow I had a feeling this Eudaemon Patrol feature is going to be a "bomb" (as in "flop"). I guess it would not hurt to try it and hopefully can expand my limited 10 minute a day time to something a little more. If only.
    • Abandoned Altar? Details please.
    • I am not in the market for new Euds since there is literally no way of exchanging for them other than losing out on the shards because we flew over many levels. We used to have it where we exchange event chests for such, but I guess it's the same in the way of the dodo: extinct.
    • I think we need to redo this one a bit further for Chaos Wars. Getting 3k for being rank 3 on one server, and 3k for being rank 6 on another for prelims sounds like a sham. Same token of getting little points in between ranks in the finals that don't even come close to the 10k for a mount for that month alone isn't going to cut it either when it's a limited number of people to be placed by the #1 BR player of the server cluster. Either give a little more or make it that the points don't expire so many of us can save up for the mount and other "useless" (as others would have put it) items.
    • As for Steel War, I am going to feel sorry for those who are not 50+. Guess, along with everything else, they have to really level up and rush.
    • Now this one is one that I have to really ask: seriously? Does that mean 210+ people in a single maxed out guild can now join guild battle??? Now I am going to cry tears of joy for that one!
    • Even though you put in more game times, the games still suck. Bring back the former glories of each to include Goodies Zone and Underground Palace. And for CA, remove that "backwards" thing, it's not fun.
    • Talent Stones? Details please.
    • Okay, "other system levels won't be subjected to class advance levels"? Now, I am literally confused.
    • Who does Cross Server MP these days? Ever since the fiascoes from such, not many people do the CSMP thing anymore. But if those times will help us somewhat to get away from mistakenly pressing the "match" button, then so be it.
    • Sorry, but doesn't "optimize" mean "nerf"? I hardly do archaeology so I probably won't care.
    • Goody! *sarcasm intended* Now we can go to level 30 on those darn things.
    • Bracing for impact, always. If game is totally optimized, it would be half the battle, but won't hold my breath.
    And there you have it, boys and girls. Mei's take on this soon-to-be patch that might make or really break the game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X