Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Patch 5.6 Pre-Launch Maintenance 4/7 @ 1:00 AM PDT (Select Servers Only)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Patch 5.6 Pre-Launch Maintenance 4/7 @ 1:00 AM PDT (Select Servers Only)

Wartune will be having a Pre-Launch Maintenance for Patch 5.6 on Thursday, the 7th of April at 1:00 AM PDT (4:00 AM EDT, 9:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for the following servers:
    • 1, 202, 206, 212, 215, 221, 225, 228, 232, 235, 239, 243, 267, 270, 274, 277, 280, 283, 286, 349, 376, 379, 436, 440, 443, 446, 449, 452, 455, 486
    • 4, 6, 10, 12, 17, 38, 44, 56, 59, 74, 77
    • 14, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 41, 47, 162, 165, 168, 171, 174, 177, 180, 183, 246, 250, 253, 255, 258, 261, 264
    • 62, 64, 68, 71, 83, 87, 90, 93, 96, 99, 102, 105, 109, 199
    • 112, 115, 118, 121, 125, 128, 131, 134, 137, 140, 143, 146, 149, 152, 155, 159, 186, 191, 196, 317, 320, 323, 326
    Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    • 500,000 Gold
    • 500,000 Daru
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Henna x50
    Patch 5.6 Notes: More Info here:

1. Added the Titan System which unlocks after players are knighted.
    2. Added a new Clothing System and removed the old clothing system. Players' old clothing levels will be converted into Clothing EXP in the new system.
    3. Added Eudaemon Patrol which can be accessed by talking to God Timo in Cloud City.
    4. Added a weekly dungeon: Abandoned Altar.
    5. Added a new Eudaemon: Frost Dwarf.
    6. Adjusted requirements for some of the cross-server PVP events:
    • Chaos War: Now only Lvl. 50+ players can participate in this event and only Lvl. 50+ active players on the server will receive single battle rewards.
    • Steel War: Now only Lvl. 50+ players can participate in this event.
    7. Removed the number restriction for participating guilds in Guild Battle.
    8. Added more game time for mini games:
    Fishing will be available on Monday and Thursday; Cloud Adventures on Tuesday, Friday and Sunday; and Jewel Hunt on Wednesday and Saturday.
    9. Added Talent Stones which can be used to upgrade Talent.
    10. Other system levels will no longer be subject to class advancement level.
    11. Cross-Server MP Dungeon is now available during fixed times: 10:00-12:00 and 20:30-22:30
    12. Optimized the Archaeology panel.
    13. Raised the Fate Guardian level cap to level 30.
    14. Optimized game loading.

• Loquasto
    replied
    All I need to know is: Are we going to be stuck with Kabam, Kongregate, and Wartune server in cross server stuff permanently? If it's yes, just say yes so I can say goodbye. After the Titan War debacle, I expect even if that **** does get fixed, we'll lose class wars finals too. And just FYI, 200 truncheons is exceptionally low compensation when my team qualified for Warlord's Hall. Forget that we didn't even get a chance to win a wager, last place rewards in Warlord's get me more than twice that bullcrap compensation.

Seriously, **** you.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    always 1 week after test servers so be 14th april

Leave a comment:

• Mentor_MrEUS
    replied
    Originally posted by Serafina31 View Post
    when patch 5.6 will come for the rest of the servers?
    Pretty sure the release date hasn't been finalized, but it will show up here on the forum when the planned release is to happen.

Generally speaking, in the recent past, it's been 1 week later, but again it could be longer. So keep you eye out on this forum for the post for it.

Leave a comment:

• Serafina31
    replied
    when patch 5.6 will come for the rest of the servers?

Leave a comment:

• rvwright1976
    replied
    The developers of this game are as dumb as bricks.EVERYTHING they have changed(not the new additions but the changes to the things we all liked)have sucked.Sylph arena,mini games,etc,etc.They refuse to listen to us(the players of the game) and are ruining a once decent game.Forrest Gump would be a better developer than the one trying to do it now.

Leave a comment:

• rvwright1976
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane2 View Post
    Fishing will be available on Monday and Thursday; Cloud Adventures on Tuesday, Friday and Sunday; and Jewel Hunt on Wednesday and Saturday.
    Here's a thought....revert all the mini games back to the way they were,they ALL SUCK NOW!!!You took away some of the best mini games and the rewards suck donkey dounuts.Every "improvement" over the past year and a half SUCK!!!Listen to your customers for a change.

Leave a comment:

• akdaga
    replied
    Fishing will be available on Monday and Thursday; - LOL its a C R A P u reduced the fishing rewards from fishes
    Cloud Adventures on Tuesday, Friday and Sunday; - This thing hardly goes till end as most people get stuck in middle with forward & backward stuff again a big C R A P
    and Jewel Hunt on Wednesday and Saturday. - HAve to check what ♥♥♥♥ you have made out of this mini game.

& above all the R2 Mentors coming in game to disturb players with bull horn saying all non sense things with no solution to legitmate things.

The game is no more a Free game & they should allow R2 Mentors to send bulll horns in game telling " ALL Non Cashers are requested to Quit this game as soon as possible since we cant do anything for you people"

the way u people ruining this game we will soon see the end of this once a beautiful game.

Wartune R.I.P.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-08-2016, 05:09 AM. Reason: language

Leave a comment:

• Delicia88
    replied
    So we can now do fishing 2x a week but get 1/5th the rewards? The Blue Fashion Shard fishes used to give 50 nickle now they give 10. The rest of the patch is utter garbage. 0 starting rage and engulfing all my clothing just got me up to 39 starting rage.

Leave a comment:

• Mentor_MrEUS
    replied
    Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    At the time of my message, I later found out about this. I usually hit the "quick" links that show up on the main WT forum page, so I will apologize on that one. Plus it was late and I was on my last legs of the day. LOL.
    No need to apologize, it took me awhile to see that in the forum too. I overlooked it like 3 times, thinking I guess it was the 5.5 guide.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
    There is more information in the 5.6 Guide.
    At the time of my message, I later found out about this. I usually hit the "quick" links that show up on the main WT forum page, so I will apologize on that one. Plus it was late and I was on my last legs of the day. LOL.

If it does break or might break , A lot of people will make you famous by pointing the finger at you Watch your words
    LOL I am already famous. Might rival Takei and Grumpy Cat. But couldn't hurt to brace for the worst, either.

Leave a comment:

• Mentor_MrEUS
    replied
    Originally posted by Roadkill52 View Post
    hi, it's been 5.5 hours since the servers went down, when are you going to put them back up,
    Seems most of them are back up now, what server are you on or having trouble with?

Leave a comment:

• Roadkill52
    replied
    hi, it's been 5.5 hours since the servers went down, when are you going to put them back up,

Leave a comment:

• cheflyn48
    replied
    Hmm, I don't see 145west up there and yet it is down.... I have been trying to login but no server shown?

Leave a comment:

• yyon500
    replied
    If it does break or might break , A lot of people will make you famous by pointing the finger at you Watch your words

Leave a comment:

Working...
X