Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/7 @ 1:00 AM PDT (West Coast Servers Only)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
    these are allways good examples on one of the kinda big problems on r2's policies. 3 hours before maintenace happens you info on it.

Now as it is weekly it don't matter all that much, but it does tell on how you make the info awailable to players...you know those who you claim to put first.

As of now. all other publishers have released some of the info on the new patch that is coming out this month. On r2, none out. And then you wonder why people are unhappy on the company.

ps. i guess us on euro servers are not having the maint this week. "(West Coast Servers Only)" anyone wanna bet we do go down to it anyway
    why wartune maitenance

Comment

Fix the Strength of the World Boss, make it harder to kill so it doesnt last 10 minutes or less.... Please & Thank You!!!

Originally posted by camelot01 View Post
      why wartune maitenance
      New Patch!!!

Originally posted by cheflyn48 View Post
      Servers not up yet?
      Its been about 5 - 6 hours already???

Originally posted by MemoryLane2 View Post
      Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 7th of April at 1:00 AM PDT(4:00 AM EDT, 8:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all West Coast servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
      • 500,000 Gold
      • 500,000 Daru
      • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
      • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
      • Double Honor Scroll x1
      • Henna x50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
      Why do you give rewards that still keep screwing us out of the compensations we get for all the hard work and long hours we put in, i have almost 25,000 hours logged on my account US West [S7] Kabaam!!! CBorealis >>> over $12000.00 invested!!! Can you reward us with a title for the amount we invest in this game for our toons???
      Last edited by 009.SSJ; 04-07-2016, 02:40 PM. Reason: Merged, do not spam.

Comment

why only still s640 is under maint,,,other server all done,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by R2138999757 View Post
          why only still s640 is under maint,,,other server all done,,,,
          Kabaam [S7] US WEST still under Maintenance...!!!???

Comment

Originally posted by CBorealis View Post
            Kabaam [S7] US WEST still under Maintenance...!!!???
            r2games s1-s644 all done,,,only 640 still ,maintenance......

Comment

US West 13 still under maintenance too. Sometimes these things take a little longer, hopefully that means there won't be as many bugs lol

Comment

yeah i'm not willing to wait for about 6 months to max my fate level again

Comment

Only place that you would get fate stones, en masse, is through league arena exchange. But that means you will have to "sacrifice" your mount recycling efforts for the time being. That, and hoping an event comes back for their use, which I highly doubt.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Coming Back: Your maintenance killed TW Finals for the entire west coast.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Not us it didn't. we just got our arses handed to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                        Coming Back: Your maintenance killed TW Finals for the entire west coast.
                        It's gonna kill CW too, don't worry.

Originally posted by Arionrhod View Post
                        Not us it didn't. we just got our arses handed to us.
                        So there are some west coast servers that were able to participate?

Comment

Working...
                        X