Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/7 @ 1:00 AM PDT (West Coast Servers Only)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/7 @ 1:00 AM PDT (West Coast Servers Only)

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 7th of April at 1:00 AM PDT(4:00 AM EDT, 8:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all West Coast servers. Maintenance is mainly to prevent server attacks and is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    • 500,000 Gold
    • 500,000 Daru
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Henna x50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

these are allways good examples on one of the kinda big problems on r2's policies. 3 hours before maintenace happens you info on it.

Now as it is weekly it don't matter all that much, but it does tell on how you make the info awailable to players...you know those who you claim to put first.

As of now. all other publishers have released some of the info on the new patch that is coming out this month. On r2, none out. And then you wonder why people are unhappy on the company.

ps. i guess us on euro servers are not having the maint this week. "(West Coast Servers Only)" anyone wanna bet we do go down to it anyway
    Last edited by Gimmikc; 04-07-2016, 01:23 AM.
    Kabam -57 Archer
    Kabam -67 Knight
    Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

I find it kind of strange to be having one region of maintenance with all regional times to it. However, if it's for the "ninja" dropouts that occur at random times of the day and night (i.e., Network Connection Lost errors), then okay; hope that gets fixed.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 7th of April at 1:00 AM PDT(4:00 AM EDT, 8:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all West Coast servers.

looks like its only west coast servers ????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 7th of April at 1:00 AM PDT(4:00 AM EDT, 8:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all West Coast servers.

looks like its only west coast servers ????????????
          Actually, everyone else that isn't a WC server is getting that new patch.

Comment

Actually and truthfully ONLY the TEST SERVERS are getting the NEW PATCH at this time. West coast servers are having maint only at this time..nothing more..nothing less.

Comment

weirdly. it is just wc servers down on maint.

good news for oceanic thou. for once they aint gonna loose the tw finals for maint goin too long
              Kabam -57 Archer
              Kabam -67 Knight
              Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Okay, so I am drunk again lol. You're right, it's for the selected servers. Too bad I have no plans of playing any other region than west, so I am going to sleep and catch up in the morning.

Comment

I tried to make it a little more clear in the title, since I don't have any room to be clear in the post (the eyes are watching), but yes, it was only the West Coast servers coming down for maintenance, and only some select West Coast servers getting the patch, as usual.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

alright do let us know if they are going to give us some bloody fate stones since they are raising the caps. I'm not looking forward to exchanging my boxes again for stones

Comment

Originally posted by Shalin91 View Post
                      alright do let us know if they are going to give us some bloody fate stones since they are raising the caps. I'm not looking forward to exchanging my boxes again for stones
                      Fate stones are still pretty readily available in the game without exchanges, archaeology, circuit quests chests, wilds shop.
                      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                      Browser Game Support

Comment

Well it is well after 4 Hours did they Break to Servers or Just the West Coast Server Link

Comment

LOL, who knows

Any chance you have fixed the arena league ranking issues that have plagued all the servers who had to be reset all those months ago with no relief?

Comment

Hello, I was wondering when west servers be up? Its after 6am still no 145w server...
                            LAGTUNES

Comment

Servers not up yet?
                              Originally posted by MemoryLane2 View Post
                              Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 7th of April at 1:00 AM PDT(4:00 AM EDT, 8:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all West Coast servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
                              • 500,000 Gold
                              • 500,000 Daru
                              • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                              • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                              • Double Honor Scroll x1
                              • Henna x50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
                              LAGTUNES

Comment

Working...
                              X