Announcement

Collapse

GameRocks Transfer - Unable to locate toon

UPDATE!! All players with issues locating or logging into their characters since the transfer are required to send in a ticket. Please CLICK HERE for instructions!
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/8 @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    hope server up before our friday GB. why you change the day of maintenance when you know friday is final day of GB.

    Comment


    • #17
      With all due respect, the lack of consideration from R2 it is amazing. 90-95% of the events are for heavy casheers only, and since we complained about their fixes - too much in their view- now we are not allowed to know what they are going to fix - if they intend to fix something. So maintenance will take 3 to 4 hours to clean up the dust on the servers I assume... I will not "threaten" R2 that i am not gonna spend any money here, I'll simply stop doing it

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by R24667767 View Post
        Dear R2, i have a few questions. 1) i have talking to diff. modanator to try and fix the probelm i have with sending tickets they dont go trough to R2 i do get mail send so whats wrong?
        2)it would very fun for a whole lot of ppl if you would think a little less about money and a bit more about the non-playing cashers why you ask , Well the next patch is all about beening knighted more stuff for those ppl to get even stronger and for the ppl that can get it or not cash at all to get killed even faster.
        i have ssen alot of ppl stop playing because of this R2 you can keep everybody happy stop thinking about the ppl that cash there are alot of ppl that really play for fun and dont cash give them something to what you are doing now is ridiculos.
        3) if the stuff we can get will only be for beening knighted then give all those ppl there onw BG,classwars, Titanwars,and sylph arena so that the normal player will have a fighting chance again.
        I really hope that there be some changes and if not well R2 just delete all the players that dont cash that will save you alot of messages to reply on.

        Thank you for reading this i hope

        beastslayer Tarratonlair S42

        I agree to all the things what u said BUT


        1. R2 gives a damn abt NON - CASHERS

        few examples of which u can agree to are as under

        1. Last Patch all about KH (Cashing)
        2. New Patch 5.6 is again abt KH (Cashing)
        3. The event boxes now doesnt have mounts & wings again u need (Cashing)
        4. WB now people get 1 hit so normal lvl80 players get1.5% hit on WB while same time Cashers goes to 7.5% - 15% damage on WB thus Non cashers loosing in game gold also & they cant do holy forge + buy coord chest from guild shop
        5. & they dont give a dam about the WB since we have seen the WB event now made to 1 hit only from earlier 5 hits - which shows they wont change anything abt WB "NON CASHERS CAN JUST QUIT"
        6. And above all the Mini game rewards have been reduced drastically in 5.6 for e.g the fish which used to give 70 nickel now gives 10 nickel (LOL)
        7. Useless Cloud Adventure (Hardly did after they changed the rewards to nickel-Insignias & gold from the earlier they had) now is 3 days a week

        All the above thing just show the Exit Door to NON - CASHERS & says u r not needed to play this game so its no more a Free Game in actual terms

        Lastly after seeing all this can only say wartune is on verge of its own DEATH


        wartune soul may R.I.P.

        Comment


        • #19
          I wish I can contradict you, but I cannot...

          Comment


          • #20
            till how long icant w8 to much now

            Comment


            • #21
              I will have to agree with you also , rewards are getting reduced so that you have to buy stuff using balens .
              Soon will be only cashers playing , then they can complain when there are only a few people left playing the game .

              Comment


              • #22
                Ok. lost Wb and compensation is only 500k gold?? Really??

                Comment


                • #23
                  Do you all not understand how this this works, you can play for free because someone else is paying bill. Do you not understand how much it cost to produce a game and keep up the maintenance, if not then do some research. The cashers is the reason this game is still going on, you need money in the world to make it go round and not a handout. Server merges when it cost to much money to maintain a server that doesn't bring in a profit to pay for the services and employees. Cashers are the dominate players in the game anyway, typically people that spend money wont leave the game unlike those that don't cash.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    delete post
                    Last edited by Kynrese; 04-08-2016, 05:40 AM. Reason: meant to reply to an individual post

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by akdaga View Post
                      I agree to all the things what u said BUT


                      1. R2 gives a damn abt NON - CASHERS

                      few examples of which u can agree to are as under

                      1. Last Patch all about KH (Cashing)
                      2. New Patch 5.6 is again abt KH (Cashing)
                      3. The event boxes now doesnt have mounts & wings again u need (Cashing)
                      4. WB now people get 1 hit so normal lvl80 players get1.5% hit on WB while same time Cashers goes to 7.5% - 15% damage on WB thus Non cashers loosing in game gold also & they cant do holy forge + buy coord chest from guild shop
                      5. & they dont give a dam about the WB since we have seen the WB event now made to 1 hit only from earlier 5 hits - which shows they wont change anything abt WB "NON CASHERS CAN JUST QUIT"
                      6. And above all the Mini game rewards have been reduced drastically in 5.6 for e.g the fish which used to give 70 nickel now gives 10 nickel (LOL)
                      7. Useless Cloud Adventure (Hardly did after they changed the rewards to nickel-Insignias & gold from the earlier they had) now is 3 days a week

                      All the above thing just show the Exit Door to NON - CASHERS & says u r not needed to play this game so its no more a Free Game in actual terms

                      Lastly after seeing all this can only say wartune is on verge of its own DEATH


                      wartune soul may R.I.P.


                      The reason they are doing it for the "cashers" quote on quote is because they need to make money in order to run services. No money to pay for equipment and employees mean no game essentially. This game is setup like any other game, if you want to get a head or better skins, mounts, etc you can pay to make it more convenient. If you don't want to pay, it just take really long to get there, all games has some form of cost to the player.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Kynrese View Post
                        Do you all not understand how this this works, you can play for free because someone else is paying bill. Do you not understand how much it cost to produce a game and keep up the maintenance, if not then do some research. The cashers is the reason this game is still going on, you need money in the world to make it go round and not a handout. Server merges when it cost to much money to maintain a server that doesn't bring in a profit to pay for the services and employees. Cashers are the dominate players in the game anyway, typically people that spend money wont leave the game unlike those that don't cash.
                        How much it costs? maybe you should do some research cuz you are clueless. Im paying monthly fees for other games, around 15 dollars, and they are 100 times more complex with much much more expensive servers/hardware, with at least 20 times more employees, in short extremly more expensive to maintain. They are making 100 times more money than needed for this game. Even if all whales would quit this game they would still be making large profit.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Hi please help me me name is HolyMage and me server is 585 Astral Fields please help me me need items

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by R2107779968 View Post
                            How much it costs? maybe you should do some research cuz you are clueless. Im paying monthly fees for other games, around 15 dollars, and they are 100 times more complex with much much more expensive servers/hardware, with at least 20 times more employees, in short extremly more expensive to maintain. They are making 100 times more money than needed for this game. Even if all whales would quit this game they would still be making large profit.
                            100 times more complex? How did you measure that

                            At least 20 times more employees? You have inside information from the personnel files for the different games.

                            What YOU write is nonsense. You have no idea either

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              hi peeps anyone got 2 bodies coz theres not enough hours in a day to do all things in wartune good thinking r2

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                let strt the game so we can play to much maintance know

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X