Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/8 @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Cross server rankings issue has been reported as a bug. We have to wait for feedback on that.

    Originally posted by DJNAIN View Post
    Cade essa atualizaçao nao era para todos os servidores porque o s631 ainda nao tem nada que estava para vim na atualização
    This maintenance was not for the update. Update will hit your server in a future maintenance.
    Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

    Rules of the Forum are found here.

    R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

    For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Cross server rankings issue has been reported as a bug. We have to wait for feedback on that.


      This maintenance was not for the update. Update will hit your server in a future maintenance.
      Hello,
      I see no bug unless you mean that fusing the two east coast cross servers was the bug itself (and i hope that wasnt intended).
      East coast archer.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
        Hello,
        I see no bug unless you mean that fusing the two east coast cross servers was the bug itself (and i hope that wasnt intended).
        Some people are finding their servers aren't in the rankings at all. The rankings are pretty weird for everyone, so I reported it as a bug, and am just waiting to hear back on that.
        Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

        Rules of the Forum are found here.

        R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
        Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

        For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Some people are finding their servers aren't in the rankings at all. The rankings are pretty weird for everyone, so I reported it as a bug, and am just waiting to hear back on that.
          what rankings? who cares about the rankings.... sylph arena/eudeamon arena/arena/battlegrounds are all with mixed players. if this wasnt intended, than why reset the rankings on last night maintenance?

          I thought maintenance was to fix things up, not mess them up.

          I bet 99% of players on east cost that got mixed in this thing dont really care about the ranking bug, yeah sure would be nice to have it fixed before next class wars,
          but who really cares, all those that use to make warlords now will be demoted to warriors hall, and those that had a chance to make top 100 will not be in it anymore,
          Imagine spending a few hours in exp dimension only to find your self not making top 16 and maybe top 100 too.

          This game is killing the middle class

          Class Mage
          BR unlimited
          G.M of Skyclad Guild

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            Some people are finding their servers aren't in the rankings at all. The rankings are pretty weird for everyone, so I reported it as a bug, and am just waiting to hear back on that.
            I think every cluster have that problem, we see theirs they see ours (depends on which cross server every server was assigned to originally)
            And its a consequence of the fusion, so the question would be to ask if the fusion was intended or not.
            East coast archer.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Zorich View Post
              Hey MB,

              I noticed the same thing today. I also noticed that I fought quite a few old-server people in arenas this afternoon. Looks like we (and your Kabam group) got moved back to the old east-coast grouping. Kinda sad. Went from 9th cross-server last night to being completely unranked. meh. Guess our days of fighting for the CW title are over
              Hey Zorich,

              Yes it seems those days are over sad enough. Was always fun to fight a tactical CW. I don't know the reason why they put us back and it doesn't seem we get any answers on it too. I can figure the commercial department of R2 sees money in putting us back with them. In their mind we're gonna spend more and more balens to catch up with these stronger players.
              But i don't think they ever played their own game, otherwise they would know that a BR difference of 2m is a hell of a lot in strengh of toon. We won't be able to compete with them like we never could in the past. If they think i'm gonna spend more balens to catch up they're deadly wrong. This could be the reason to say goodbye to the game and i think many other will think the same way. We'll see what will happen.

              Comment


              • #67
                Would be nice if we got some information about this.

                Seems the split europe server, is back to one again, but why dont we see them in cross server ranking, we see only the players that were already there.

                Then i hear we meat also other time servers in bg..

                Is it realy that hard to give us this information, we have to play with them, compete with them,
                What about cw, titans, steel war, who are we against,
                ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                Server: S444 Silent Arena
                Char: Knight
                Lvl: 80
                Br: 6m and crowing.
                Main Sylph: Arise
                Guard: Oracle

                Comment


                • #68
                  what now? weekly maintnance again??? and what about our rage in new clothing system?

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by MagicBullet View Post
                    Hey Zorich,

                    Yes it seems those days are over sad enough. Was always fun to fight a tactical CW. I don't know the reason why they put us back and it doesn't seem we get any answers on it too. I can figure the commercial department of R2 sees money in putting us back with them. In their mind we're gonna spend more and more balens to catch up with these stronger players.
                    But i don't think they ever played their own game, otherwise they would know that a BR difference of 2m is a hell of a lot in strengh of toon. We won't be able to compete with them like we never could in the past. If they think i'm gonna spend more balens to catch up they're deadly wrong. This could be the reason to say goodbye to the game and i think many other will think the same way. We'll see what will happen.
                    Well i lost my motivation as well, i see no point trying to get 10.5m base br that is the minimum for warlords in Archer CW here.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Skatesimple View Post
                      what rankings? who cares about the rankings.... sylph arena/eudeamon arena/arena/battlegrounds are all with mixed players. if this wasnt intended, than why reset the rankings on last night maintenance?

                      I thought maintenance was to fix things up, not mess them up.

                      I bet 99% of players on east cost that got mixed in this thing dont really care about the ranking bug, yeah sure would be nice to have it fixed before next class wars,
                      but who really cares, all those that use to make warlords now will be demoted to warriors hall, and those that had a chance to make top 100 will not be in it anymore,
                      Imagine spending a few hours in exp dimension only to find your self not making top 16 and maybe top 100 too.

                      This game is killing the middle class
                      The rankings, I'm sure, is the problem. Most(?) every server is in the wrong cluster according to rankings so you get matched with people you are not supposed too.

                      If this isn't fixed by CW then I'm going to be ****** off. Cause that means I'm not gonna make finals, and I'll get murdered by the 50+ people with red/merged sylphs cause apparently my rankings is filled with mega cashers now.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Yep got a few that had "Wartune", "Armorgames", and an "S" server(??) during my Arena runs.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by MagicBullet View Post
                          Hey Zorich,

                          Yes it seems those days are over sad enough. Was always fun to fight a tactical CW. I don't know the reason why they put us back and it doesn't seem we get any answers on it too. I can figure the commercial department of R2 sees money in putting us back with them. In their mind we're gonna spend more and more balens to catch up with these stronger players.
                          But i don't think they ever played their own game, otherwise they would know that a BR difference of 2m is a hell of a lot in strengh of toon. We won't be able to compete with them like we never could in the past. If they think i'm gonna spend more balens to catch up they're deadly wrong. This could be the reason to say goodbye to the game and i think many other will think the same way. We'll see what will happen.
                          Hey Bullet,
                          100% agreed, of course some people will spend more, but the smart one will stop / or quit.
                          Anyway, I stop doing that 1 week after they made those events with clothing / mounts (just cash)
                          Just doing my daily thing real quick, that's it =)

                          P. S no one will keep up with those "BIG" guys, if they keep recharging / spending LOL

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by NewLifeCom View Post
                            Hey Bullet,
                            100% agreed, of course some people will spend more, but the smart one will stop / or quit.
                            Anyway, I stop doing that 1 week after they made those events with clothing / mounts (just cash)
                            Just doing my daily thing real quick, that's it =)

                            P. S no one will keep up with those "BIG" guys, if they keep recharging / spending LOL
                            Hello NewLife,

                            I think R2 just getting worse what was already bad.
                            Events terrible that only benefit cashers and are not as good as well.
                            These events are so bad that after so long, I will be doing nothing.
                            No options are always the same things and it's already getting tired.
                            Join all the east coast being the last straw to dissociate myself for this game.

                            Danielle¹²³/Tsunami = Doutrinador

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              This is why, as a company, you shouldn't publish/license a game unless you can easily contact the developers. Or have some marginal say in what goes on in your platform.

                              R2's reputation is going down the crapper and it's probably not R2's fault.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                IS no one to blame but the players, and is funny that now they say they wont spend anymore after thousnds of $ spend in game, now they wont spend anymore...

                                those players that are from S2 lets say they only a few months ahead of some players that they now bi*tch about it in forums, how can someone say *cant keep up with those big guys* when they are them?
                                game is free to play, r2 got greedy maybe, cause us the players are greedy, so they (R2/7Roads) saw how stupid players are and they do what they do now. So those big guys "including you that say cant keep up with those top spenders" instead of enjoying the game, you went and started buying your br with result messing the game up for everyone.

                                Thnx all

                                P.S
                                I dont post on forums a lot, and been playing the game from the beginning of it, even when it was in beta.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X