Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crosspatch View Post
    100 times more complex? How did you measure that

At least 20 times more employees? You have inside information from the personnel files for the different games.

What YOU write is nonsense. You have no idea either
    You clearly are a noob and never played wow, final fantasy and other serious gaming. I cant name serious gaming companies on this forum but u can find out information about their infrastructure and personel and stuff on the internet. and sry about that 20 times more employees im pretty sure the company that owns world of warcraft has more than 30 times more employees than r2.
    how did i measure a silly browser click here click there game compared to the games i mentioned? 100 times is to low u are right, i meant 1 000.

Later edit. You should try the internet, special search for you on the company owning world of warcraft. "In 2012 *** had 4,700 employees, with offices across the globe". "inside information" /facepalm
    Last edited by R2107779968; 04-08-2016, 06:05 AM.

Comment

100 times more complex? How did you measure that

At least 20 times more employees? You have inside information from the personnel files for the different games.

What YOU write is nonsense. You have no idea either
      This a browser game with a lowly made client.... If you can manage some thought you can easy say that its not complex to run... Compared to something like black desert etc... Its no debate that this game makes more money then its worth, no need for inside information. Your either kinda bad with logic or just a troll ;D

Comment

monies from game don't make profit its the advertising revenue that makes most money as in all games

Comment

I agree 100 % , this Game is Running Until Now is because All that Cashers Paid , but what i didnt understand is the Quality of this Game getting worsen every Maintenance and every New patches added .

Comment

Originally posted by R2107779968 View Post
            You clearly are a noob and never played wow, final fantasy and other serious gaming. I cant name serious gaming companies on this forum but u can find out information about their infrastructure and personel and stuff on the internet. and sry about that 20 times more employees im pretty sure the company that owns world of warcraft has more than 30 times more employees than r2.
            how did i measure a silly browser click here click there game compared to the games i mentioned? 100 times is too low u are right, i meant 1 000
            What has this got to do with R2? Try 7Road who are the developers of the game and see if you can get their information. If you don't even know who the developers are how can you compare their personnel costs?

Comment

soon only players left will be whale spenders and r2 staff lol then their be 1 servers with them all in lets see how long they last wen they face their own kind

without free players as cannon fodder they soon relise they need us more than they think

Comment

Maintenance my ***. They do this only to torture us, notice that after every maintenance nothing is fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by Kynrese View Post
                  Do you all not understand how this this works, you can play for free because someone else is paying bill. Do you not understand how much it cost to produce a game and keep up the maintenance, if not then do some research. The cashers is the reason this game is still going on, you need money in the world to make it go round and not a handout. Server merges when it cost to much money to maintain a server that doesn't bring in a profit to pay for the services and employees. Cashers are the dominate players in the game anyway, typically people that spend money wont leave the game unlike those that don't cash.

Had to say u r the biggest NOOB ever alive on this planet.

If there r all cashers then where will b the fun they get in killing the non cashers with their mighty blows.

So check urself out.

The cashers are definitely making money for them & were making money in past also for them but the greed of R2 is now on a high

which seems like the LAST NAIL IN THE COFFIN.

but the non cashers are the 1 who r in majority & the ones who making this game more playable

Comment

What has this got to do with R2? Try 7Road who are the developers of the game and see if you can get their information. If you don't even know who the developers are how can you compare their personnel costs?
                    I do know that but didnt know if u know so i kept it simple. I assure u the number of ppl on 7road working on wartune are astronomically fewer than for serious games.

Comment

Originally posted by benjamin19900 View Post
                      Maintenance my ***. They do this only to torture us, notice that after every maintenance nothing is fixed?
                      Copyright_2016

Comment

Originally posted by benjamin19900 View Post
                        Agree with ya.
                        Last edited by s.eater12; 04-08-2016, 06:27 AM.
                        IGN: Deadpool

Comment

There have been many articles from years ago that Wartune, wether that's for 7roads or proficient city doesn't matter - since everything is significantly cheaper there, was making a **** load of money on a monthly basis.

What they've done now to the game is nothing but greed.

Comment

Well u are also a big J e r k

whether it is R2 or 7 roads the people r suffering in general & that what we r talking abt
                            If R2 is A * * then
                            7ROADS is Jack A * *

Comment

Can a mod look at this thread?

[http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....3#post1515173]

This is another mess-up by R2 after this maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by akdaga View Post
                                Well u are also a big J e r k

whether it is R2 or 7 roads the people r suffering in general & that what we r talking abt
                                If R2 is A * * then
                                7ROADS is Jack A * *
                                I have never said that I agree with the policy of 7Road. If you had actually READ what I said it was to point out that people have made statements based on what they think and not based on actual facts. I also find that there are far to many bad faults in Wartune which 7Road should have solved a long time ago instead of trying to fob us off with 'New' patches. They do have a tendency to go for money rather than satisfaction which is not something that applies as much to other developers.

Since you have chosen not to read but just to make a useless and superfluous comment what does that make you???

Comment

Working...
                                X