Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/8 @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hack have you guys done? you put server Kabam US east 58 together with testservers? They have the new patch and we don't. They are old servers which was seperated over more than a year ago because the difference in strengh was way out of line and now we're put together again? Why are sylph arena rankings reset for us and not for them? What is going on here? Can someone give an explanation for this **?

Comment

Originally posted by MagicBullet View Post
      What the hack have you guys done? you put server Kabam US east 58 together with testservers? They have the new patch and we don't. They are old servers which was seperated over more than a year ago because the difference in strengh was way out of line and now we're put together again? Why are sylph arena rankings reset for us and not for them? What is going on here? Can someone give an explanation for this **?
      There are no East Coast prelaunch servers. All pre-launch servers are R2 Games and West Coast only.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

can you pls fix arena problem don't match low lvl players with high ones then fix the other stuff players keep asking you to fix not what you want

Comment

so the cross rankings are bugged? or they will stay like this?

Comment

whats with them and never fixing what we want

Comment

Not going to dive into that endless casher vs. noncasher talk, but mind we ask what you are fixing? Or is it just a general reboot to ensure system responsiveness?

Would really appreciate it if you make the announcement earlier so we can plan ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by dev.angel22 View Post
                so the cross rankings are bugged? or they will stay like this?
                I wonder too, cross-servers got merged somehow and now all cross server events (arena, BG, kids arena, sylph arena etc) are with old old servers with OP beasts. no warning about this. regular maintenance, yeah right

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                  There are no East Coast prelaunch servers. All pre-launch servers are R2 Games and West Coast only.
                  OK might be true, but tell me what has R2 done. Nowhere was said there were gonna do this. Put older stronger servers back with us where they seperate us in the past. What is the reason behind this? Why is our sylph ranking reset and there's not?Someone should be able to explain why this move is made.

Comment

Originally posted by Kynrese View Post
                    Do you all not understand how this this works, you can play for free because someone else is paying bill. Do you not understand how much it cost to produce a game and keep up the maintenance, if not then do some research. The cashers is the reason this game is still going on, you need money in the world to make it go round and not a handout. Server merges when it cost to much money to maintain a server that doesn't bring in a profit to pay for the services and employees. Cashers are the dominate players in the game anyway, typically people that spend money wont leave the game unlike those that don't cash.
                    Of course I understand how all of this works. You make a great game from start to finish and along the way, people are going to spend. You make a piece of <expletive> expecting people to spend for it, and all you're going to get are the jackasses (hee-haw) that will spend blindly because they got to have it. And maybe you missed it, but there has already been a few posts about cashers quitting the game as a result of this as well as a personal group out there on Facebook. Personally, I have the money, and I could be the most expensive expenditure ever to live since I have 5 accounts I want to do it on, but I am way too smart in not spending because up until a month or two ago, I wasn't going to give money for a cruddy game that is reverting back to the days of monotonic game play. A lot of people have so many good suggestions on how to take this game into the next level, but we had seen where R2's loyalty lies.

So when all the free (and spending) players quit, I will remain here to see how many "whales" will complain that they don't have anyone else to play with but themselves.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

meikura .. u announced ur quited and not would return .. so keep ur word

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
                        meikura .. u announced ur quited and not would return .. so keep ur word
                        And again, I am waiting on that "mod action" you've promised since you thought I might have broken some rule by remaining in the forum. So when will I get that?
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by MagicBullet View Post
                          OK might be true, but tell me what has R2 done. Nowhere was said there were gonna do this. Put older stronger servers back with us where they seperate us in the past. What is the reason behind this? Why is our sylph ranking reset and there's not?Someone should be able to explain why this move is made.
                          Hey MB,

I noticed the same thing today. I also noticed that I fought quite a few old-server people in arenas this afternoon. Looks like we (and your Kabam group) got moved back to the old east-coast grouping. Kinda sad. Went from 9th cross-server last night to being completely unranked. meh. Guess our days of fighting for the CW title are over

Comment

Errorrr maintenace

Cade essa atualizaçao nao era para todos os servidores porque o s631 ainda nao tem nada que estava para vim na atualização
                            Made in Rocĸßiしし™ s631

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                              Hey MB,

I noticed the same thing today. I also noticed that I fought quite a few old-server people in arenas this afternoon. Looks like we (and your Kabam group) got moved back to the old east-coast grouping. Kinda sad. Went from 9th cross-server last night to being completely unranked. meh. Guess our days of fighting for the CW title are over
                              lolz r u in my eastern cross server now? mine is the one with a 17 million br knight (was female with a female name but now male with a male name) as top rank in tok.

Comment

reason for cross servers merge is the same reason for splitting us back then.... r2 is seeing something that most players cant see.

It is unfortunate that the game has turnd towrds the worst, use to be fun...

Love you all #08

Class Mage
                                BR unlimited
                                G.M of Skyclad Guild

Comment

Working...
                                X