X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skatesimple
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Some people are finding their servers aren't in the rankings at all. The rankings are pretty weird for everyone, so I reported it as a bug, and am just waiting to hear back on that.
    what rankings? who cares about the rankings.... sylph arena/eudeamon arena/arena/battlegrounds are all with mixed players. if this wasnt intended, than why reset the rankings on last night maintenance?

I thought maintenance was to fix things up, not mess them up.

I bet 99% of players on east cost that got mixed in this thing dont really care about the ranking bug, yeah sure would be nice to have it fixed before next class wars,
    but who really cares, all those that use to make warlords now will be demoted to warriors hall, and those that had a chance to make top 100 will not be in it anymore,
    Imagine spending a few hours in exp dimension only to find your self not making top 16 and maybe top 100 too.

This game is killing the middle class

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
    Hello,
    I see no bug unless you mean that fusing the two east coast cross servers was the bug itself (and i hope that wasnt intended).
    Some people are finding their servers aren't in the rankings at all. The rankings are pretty weird for everyone, so I reported it as a bug, and am just waiting to hear back on that.

Leave a comment:

• MSEngel
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Cross server rankings issue has been reported as a bug. We have to wait for feedback on that.

This maintenance was not for the update. Update will hit your server in a future maintenance.
    Hello,
    I see no bug unless you mean that fusing the two east coast cross servers was the bug itself (and i hope that wasnt intended).

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Cross server rankings issue has been reported as a bug. We have to wait for feedback on that.

Originally posted by DJNAIN View Post
    Cade essa atualizaçao nao era para todos os servidores porque o s631 ainda nao tem nada que estava para vim na atualização
    This maintenance was not for the update. Update will hit your server in a future maintenance.

Leave a comment:

• Skatesimple
    replied
    reason for cross servers merge is the same reason for splitting us back then.... r2 is seeing something that most players cant see.

It is unfortunate that the game has turnd towrds the worst, use to be fun...

Love you all #08

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    Hey MB,

I noticed the same thing today. I also noticed that I fought quite a few old-server people in arenas this afternoon. Looks like we (and your Kabam group) got moved back to the old east-coast grouping. Kinda sad. Went from 9th cross-server last night to being completely unranked. meh. Guess our days of fighting for the CW title are over
    lolz r u in my eastern cross server now? mine is the one with a 17 million br knight (was female with a female name but now male with a male name) as top rank in tok.

Leave a comment:

• DJNAIN
    replied
    Errorrr maintenace

Cade essa atualizaçao nao era para todos os servidores porque o s631 ainda nao tem nada que estava para vim na atualização

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by MagicBullet View Post
    OK might be true, but tell me what has R2 done. Nowhere was said there were gonna do this. Put older stronger servers back with us where they seperate us in the past. What is the reason behind this? Why is our sylph ranking reset and there's not?Someone should be able to explain why this move is made.
    Hey MB,

I noticed the same thing today. I also noticed that I fought quite a few old-server people in arenas this afternoon. Looks like we (and your Kabam group) got moved back to the old east-coast grouping. Kinda sad. Went from 9th cross-server last night to being completely unranked. meh. Guess our days of fighting for the CW title are over

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Originally posted by demoniced View Post
    meikura .. u announced ur quited and not would return .. so keep ur word
    And again, I am waiting on that "mod action" you've promised since you thought I might have broken some rule by remaining in the forum. So when will I get that?

Leave a comment:

• demoniced
    replied
    meikura .. u announced ur quited and not would return .. so keep ur word

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Originally posted by Kynrese View Post
    Do you all not understand how this this works, you can play for free because someone else is paying bill. Do you not understand how much it cost to produce a game and keep up the maintenance, if not then do some research. The cashers is the reason this game is still going on, you need money in the world to make it go round and not a handout. Server merges when it cost to much money to maintain a server that doesn't bring in a profit to pay for the services and employees. Cashers are the dominate players in the game anyway, typically people that spend money wont leave the game unlike those that don't cash.
    Of course I understand how all of this works. You make a great game from start to finish and along the way, people are going to spend. You make a piece of <expletive> expecting people to spend for it, and all you're going to get are the jackasses (hee-haw) that will spend blindly because they got to have it. And maybe you missed it, but there has already been a few posts about cashers quitting the game as a result of this as well as a personal group out there on Facebook. Personally, I have the money, and I could be the most expensive expenditure ever to live since I have 5 accounts I want to do it on, but I am way too smart in not spending because up until a month or two ago, I wasn't going to give money for a cruddy game that is reverting back to the days of monotonic game play. A lot of people have so many good suggestions on how to take this game into the next level, but we had seen where R2's loyalty lies.

So when all the free (and spending) players quit, I will remain here to see how many "whales" will complain that they don't have anyone else to play with but themselves.

Leave a comment:

• MagicBullet
    replied
    Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
    There are no East Coast prelaunch servers. All pre-launch servers are R2 Games and West Coast only.
    OK might be true, but tell me what has R2 done. Nowhere was said there were gonna do this. Put older stronger servers back with us where they seperate us in the past. What is the reason behind this? Why is our sylph ranking reset and there's not?Someone should be able to explain why this move is made.

Leave a comment:

• Thedrew
    replied
    Originally posted by dev.angel22 View Post
    so the cross rankings are bugged? or they will stay like this?
    I wonder too, cross-servers got merged somehow and now all cross server events (arena, BG, kids arena, sylph arena etc) are with old old servers with OP beasts. no warning about this. regular maintenance, yeah right

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Not going to dive into that endless casher vs. noncasher talk, but mind we ask what you are fixing? Or is it just a general reboot to ensure system responsiveness?

Would really appreciate it if you make the announcement earlier so we can plan ahead.

Leave a comment:

• LunarD
    replied
    whats with them and never fixing what we want

Leave a comment:

Working...
X