Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAWWWRENTIU
    replied
    I wish I can contradict you, but I cannot...

Leave a comment:

• akdaga
    replied
    Originally posted by R24667767 View Post
    Dear R2, i have a few questions. 1) i have talking to diff. modanator to try and fix the probelm i have with sending tickets they dont go trough to R2 i do get mail send so whats wrong?
    2)it would very fun for a whole lot of ppl if you would think a little less about money and a bit more about the non-playing cashers why you ask , Well the next patch is all about beening knighted more stuff for those ppl to get even stronger and for the ppl that can get it or not cash at all to get killed even faster.
    i have ssen alot of ppl stop playing because of this R2 you can keep everybody happy stop thinking about the ppl that cash there are alot of ppl that really play for fun and dont cash give them something to what you are doing now is ridiculos.
    3) if the stuff we can get will only be for beening knighted then give all those ppl there onw BG,classwars, Titanwars,and sylph arena so that the normal player will have a fighting chance again.
    I really hope that there be some changes and if not well R2 just delete all the players that dont cash that will save you alot of messages to reply on.

Thank you for reading this i hope

beastslayer Tarratonlair S42

I agree to all the things what u said BUT

1. R2 gives a damn abt NON - CASHERS

few examples of which u can agree to are as under

1. Last Patch all about KH (Cashing)
    2. New Patch 5.6 is again abt KH (Cashing)
    3. The event boxes now doesnt have mounts & wings again u need (Cashing)
    4. WB now people get 1 hit so normal lvl80 players get1.5% hit on WB while same time Cashers goes to 7.5% - 15% damage on WB thus Non cashers loosing in game gold also & they cant do holy forge + buy coord chest from guild shop
    5. & they dont give a dam about the WB since we have seen the WB event now made to 1 hit only from earlier 5 hits - which shows they wont change anything abt WB "NON CASHERS CAN JUST QUIT"
    6. And above all the Mini game rewards have been reduced drastically in 5.6 for e.g the fish which used to give 70 nickel now gives 10 nickel (LOL)
    7. Useless Cloud Adventure (Hardly did after they changed the rewards to nickel-Insignias & gold from the earlier they had) now is 3 days a week

All the above thing just show the Exit Door to NON - CASHERS & says u r not needed to play this game so its no more a Free Game in actual terms

Lastly after seeing all this can only say wartune is on verge of its own DEATH

wartune soul may R.I.P.

Leave a comment:

• LAWWWRENTIU
    replied
    With all due respect, the lack of consideration from R2 it is amazing. 90-95% of the events are for heavy casheers only, and since we complained about their fixes - too much in their view- now we are not allowed to know what they are going to fix - if they intend to fix something. So maintenance will take 3 to 4 hours to clean up the dust on the servers I assume... I will not "threaten" R2 that i am not gonna spend any money here, I'll simply stop doing it

Leave a comment:

• R266297049
    replied
    hope server up before our friday GB. why you change the day of maintenance when you know friday is final day of GB.

Leave a comment:

• R24667767
    replied
    Dear R2, i have a few questions. 1) i have talking to diff. modanator to try and fix the probelm i have with sending tickets they dont go trough to R2 i do get mail send so whats wrong?
    2)it would very fun for a whole lot of ppl if you would think a little less about money and a bit more about the non-playing cashers why you ask , Well the next patch is all about beening knighted more stuff for those ppl to get even stronger and for the ppl that can get it or not cash at all to get killed even faster.
    i have ssen alot of ppl stop playing because of this R2 you can keep everybody happy stop thinking about the ppl that cash there are alot of ppl that really play for fun and dont cash give them something to what you are doing now is ridiculos.
    3) if the stuff we can get will only be for beening knighted then give all those ppl there onw BG,classwars, Titanwars,and sylph arena so that the normal player will have a fighting chance again.
    I really hope that there be some changes and if not well R2 just delete all the players that dont cash that will save you alot of messages to reply on.

Thank you for reading this i hope

beastslayer Tarratonlair S42

Leave a comment:

• R2138999757
    replied
    maintainance,,,,again ,,,again and again,,,,,,,,

Leave a comment:

• crosspatch
    replied
    Well they finally made it but it probably means we will miss a lot of things - as usual

But it would be nice to have an update as to why maintenance was so late in starting.
    Last edited by crosspatch; 04-08-2016, 04:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Gimmikc
    replied
    a lil hint. we are allready annoyed on the maint. so the least you could do is start the bloody thing when you say. not 10 to 30 min later... -_-

edit. ok. 1 hour after 10 min warnin. still not down...this is gettin just a bit silly :P

edit 2. Well got tanks and bg's done now too. startin to like this maint
    Last edited by Gimmikc; 04-08-2016, 04:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Spanky28
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    This is just a regular scheduled maintenance. Patch maintenance for the rest of the game usually follows a week after the pre-launch servers get it.
    So why did west coast have maint Thursday morning and now this one?

Leave a comment:

• s.eater12
    replied
    I think is good to skip the part with compensation because anyway we dont get it,or if we get it we get it late when not need. S644 no compensation in Hot Event )
    As a new server only Double Honor Scroll help, others are for nothing.

West server's got a bonus 5-6 hours maintenance for what? And now another maintenance. Really? How to play wartune if we stay daily in maintenance...

Leave a comment:

• Gimmikc
    replied
    so is this maintenanse for messin up all the servers like you did to west coast yesterday?

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Speaking of which, we didn't get the comp for the West Coast Server maintenance. Not that I really worry on such, but just wondering.

Leave a comment:

• Phaenix
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    This is just a regular scheduled maintenance. Patch maintenance for the rest of the game usually follows a week after the pre-launch servers get it.
    Then what the hell was the point of the 5 hour maintenance yesterday?

So first we get a 5 hour maintenance that does nothing but breaks cross server rankings (which breaks titan wars, screws with our ToK, ect.), and now we get a maintenance that does.. what a maintenance is suppose to do? You're kidding me right now, right?

Leave a comment:

• Destiny®
    replied
    lots of people lost balens from buying multiple levels of inspiration for titan wars.

Leave a comment:

• R27060439
    replied
    this is **, we cant get into titan wars

Leave a comment:

Working...
X