Class Wars Return on April 12th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars Return on April 12th

Destroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who’s worthy of ruling your class in Wartune’s latest Class War on April 12th! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Class Wars.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	1781356

Click here to see the previous Class War winners!

Let me guess. We're gonna get screwed out of CW too, huh?

A lot of us got screwed out of Titan War finals cause it froze, and opponents were from a completely different server cluster so our wagers were ruined too. That's gonna be repeated on Tuesday, isnt it?

Do you want people to quit? Cause this is how you make people quit more so than anything previously.

Comment

what is up with the shut down when there was nothing in forum about it

Comment

Originally posted by Phaenix View Post
        Let me guess. We're gonna get screwed out of CW too, huh?

A lot of us got screwed out of Titan War finals cause it froze, and opponents were from a completely different server cluster so our wagers were ruined too. That's gonna be repeated on Tuesday, isnt it?

Do you want people to quit? Cause this is how you make people quit more so than anything previously.
        Murphy's law for Wartune states that if you expect the worst, something even far worse will happen. And don't even think about expecting something good...

Comment

Originally posted by chris0s View Post
          Murphy's law for Wartune states that if you expect the worst, something even far worse will happen. And don't even think about expecting something good...
          Always true on that statement, LOL.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Since our cross server rankings no longer exist for all of r2 games west coast servers, we will not be allowed to participate in class wars either. We already lost out on being able to do Titan wars, and since r2 isn't acknowledging anything we will certainly keep losing out on all events.

Point is, r2 will do nothing if they have nothing to lose. Resolution - cashers stop cashing until we get what r2 owes us all.

Comment

Since Patch 5.6 came out on test servers last week, we're probably going to get it this week. So since maintenance is on the same day as the finals, who wants to bet the class wars will be completely hosed up on the 14th? Let's try dealing with a massive change to the game and loss of rage on the same day you have a huge competition. Oh joy. Of course it could be worse and they decide to wait till Friday to deploy the patch and leave us to deal with any/all bugs till Monday. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane2 View Post
                Destroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who’s worthy of ruling your class in Wartune’s latest Class War on April 12th! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]160933[/ATTACH]

Click here to see the previous Class War winners!
                you forgot to mention lol

Name:	wow.png
Views:	1
Size:	355.8 KB
ID:	1724433

Comment

finally been announced lol somewere else as r2 doesnt want to even give us any info on this at all

Name:	cross platform.png
Views:	2
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	1724434

Comment

fu ck u r2 what class war it is so **** kick my ***

Comment

did anyone see any from any other than r2, kabam, kong or armor? as asked on kabam 67, and none met any from the other providers. (did prove that we are all on same group now as euroservers go thou. so plenty of pain o go around :P)
                      Kabam -57 Archer
                      Kabam -67 Knight
                      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

can someone tell me who win if time ends? is that random like other thinks in R2 or is there some rules what they change all the time

Comment

Thanks for the joke R2, remind me that I should laugh next time.
                          Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

me got 3105 points in CW, seems not all battles count if time ends, sad
                            first battle lost cause stuck loading game
                            10 battle win in time = 2700 points
                            3 battle lose not in time=405 point
                            1 win not in time=270 point
                            total 3375, so was not caunted 2 lose or 1 win, becose all whats battles end not in time

Comment

still a joke r2 I get 3105 this time I did not what the fu ck

Comment

Working...
                              X