Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] About Cross Server Grouping

Dear Wartune Players,

Class Wars, Cross-server Guild Battle, Titan War, Steel War and Chaos War have all gone live one by one since 2013. We've received a lot of feedback regarding these events and we've been trying our best to optimize them. Cross-server events now occur more often and the intervals between the events has become shorter.
    The upcoming Cross-server MP Dungeon in Patch 5.6 will allow players to party up with players from different servers (but of the same server group) to complete a dungeon.

Consequently, we've adjusted the server grouping based on players' battle ratings to help you find a more challenging opponent!

Thanks for your understanding. See you in-game!

what about adjusting it so theirs 2 sort of groups 1 knighthood and 1 non knighthood

once a player becomes knighted he then moves to the new bracket

Comment

ummm...this tell us nothing at all. so basic note from r2.
      Kabam -57 Archer
      Kabam -67 Knight
      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Took you a pathetically long time to acknowledge the problem. But whatever, R2 is gonna R2 after all.

Making the Cross Server rankings this way on purpose has got to be the dumbest thing you people have ever done. Be better off playing a game ran by actual monkeys. At least they know what the **** they are doing.

Comment

do you understand that pro city has almost twice total players compared to r2?
          it's ok for oceanic, us east and europe to get merged cross server, they only get 2-3 more players in cross server.
          but for us west, you get 8-12 times more players to battle, have you ever realize that?
          this kind of decision need advance stupidity, because standard stupidity is not enough.

Comment

And just how is it fair matching Knighthood players against those who have not reached that yet? You simply can't compete after that... makes a worse joke out of things than they already were.
            Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

I find it absolutely hysterical that a moderator told me this was done accidentally and they were considering quitting the game. This has completely made it impossible for non cashers like myself to compete. Thank you R2 for the kiss off. Now, you won't even get the money from me for vip and spirit covenant. Time to find a game that considers the players :/

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane2 View Post
                Dear Wartune Players,

Class Wars, Cross-server Guild Battle, Titan War, Steel War and Chaos War have all gone live one by one since 2013. We've received a lot of feedback regarding these events and we've been trying our best to optimize them. Cross-server events now occur more often and the intervals between the events has become shorter.
                The upcoming Cross-server MP Dungeon in Patch 5.6 will allow players to party up with players from different servers (but of the same server group) to complete a dungeon.

Consequently, we've adjusted the server grouping based on players' battle ratings to help you find a more challenging opponent!

Thanks for your understanding. See you in-game!
                The west coast cross server groupings recently changed. I notice armorgames 4 is now in a "kitten" group where there are very few high BRs. Meanwhile, the big BRs in the group my main is in got even more concentrated. Any official list saying what changed and why? Would be kind of nice to know since these changes to cross server groupings have a massive impact on players and the enjoyability of cross server events.
                Armorgames 4 stronger players don't seem too happy about the change either since their biggest competition are now gone and they're just competing with themselves and a bunch of folk they can one shot.
                Last edited by KS222; 04-12-2016, 11:44 PM.

Comment

I wasn't given more than what I was told to post, other than being told the changes were intentional and that feedback had been forwarded, but I haven't been told how, why, or if they plan on adjusting it further after the patch rolls out to everyone.

I do think it would be best to wait and see what the Cross-server MP Dungeon in Patch 5.6 means to the new server groupings before we make another push to get things adjusted again. Hopefully we'll have some more constructive feedback to forward than the "I hate this, I quit" after everything is settled down.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    I wasn't given more than what I was told to post, other than being told the changes were intentional and that feedback had been forwarded, but I haven't been told how, why, or if they plan on adjusting it further after the patch rolls out to everyone.

I do think it would be best to wait and see what the Cross-server MP Dungeon in Patch 5.6 means to the new server groupings before we make another push to get things adjusted again. Hopefully we'll have some more constructive feedback to forward than the "I hate this, I quit" after everything is settled down.
                    2 set times when we can use the matching to call for help cross server to do dungeons. thats it.
                    Kabam -57 Archer
                    Kabam -67 Knight
                    Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Definitely harder to reach cw finals now with the cross-platform. Before this current cw 3240 pts would get me in finals no problem, well not anymore.

Comment

what is going on not only can I not compete in wars anymore because of cross server merge but bg is now even worse then before. I worked hard to be able to compete with a 3 mill br. but now im treated like a noob now im
                        blocked from wars and cant even get honor. I feel like ive wasted so much time working on a toon now treated like a beginner. now ur saying wait for the patch before judging. the patch and dungeon isn't gona make up for
                        losing so much and not being able to raise my toon so I can compete. and lets not even get into arena. we used to win in arena now forget it 3 mill br means nothing and tok please. a 7 mill br player couldn't even get past easy because of this crape. it just makes me want to cry. so many have left because of this heartlessness when will it stop. its one thing to want to make good money on a game I can understand that its another to treat loyal people
                        bad.. loyal paying people.. for what.. if ur gona do this **** at least make it easier for lower cashers and free players to upgrade toon. I will give it intill patch but if things don't change im leaving. and I used to adore this game now im just heartbroken. please listen to the players please.....

Comment

"trying our best to optimize them"
                          "to help you find a more challenging opponent!"

Those sentences sound like you did something positive. Actually, you did a big nerf, and NOT based on player feedback. What you did now you put together players from all different platforms in one CW. This results in players competing with a lot more opponents, and as such, getting defeated more often than before, reaching lower ranks as before.

Let me tell you that most players are motivated by achieving success. WINNING. If someone plays for years, plays all day, spends money, and gets WORSE and WORSE rank each Class Wars because you merge more and more platform together, it is a sure way to get rid of players.

I know CW has no useful rewards, but still, what's the point of a pvp game if not achieving high rank in the ultimate championship? And with a mere gesture, you take this away from people. My friend who was in CW finals since years, very good players, did not even made it this time. People on our server who are good players AND spent a lot of money and were always in Warlords hall did not make it this time.

If you would have 40 participants in CW, it would be ok to merge with other platforms. But not now. This was a very stupid mistake.

Actually, I remember when you split CW into two categories, younger and older servers. More ppl could make finals, everyone was happy. Why not learn from this? Why not use your brains?

Comment

actually that would be a good idea but instead of older server with newer do br separations. in other words open more halls like warrior hall 4 or five on br would help one for under 1 mill one for 1 to 3 mil br one for 4 to 5 one for over and one for knighthood.

Comment

Yep should not be hard now since now there are more players within different BR specifications, levels, and types (Regular, Class Advance, Knight Hood, Titan Skilled). Or am I going to break away from the generic "one size fits all" spiel.
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                              X