X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NEbeast View Post
    "trying our best to optimize them"
    "to help you find a more challenging opponent!"

Those sentences sound like you did something positive. Actually, you did a big nerf, and NOT based on player feedback. What you did now you put together players from all different platforms in one CW. This results in players competing with a lot more opponents, and as such, getting defeated more often than before, reaching lower ranks as before.

Let me tell you that most players are motivated by achieving success. WINNING. If someone plays for years, plays all day, spends money, and gets WORSE and WORSE rank each Class Wars because you merge more and more platform together, it is a sure way to get rid of players.

I know CW has no useful rewards, but still, what's the point of a pvp game if not achieving high rank in the ultimate championship? And with a mere gesture, you take this away from people. My friend who was in CW finals since years, very good players, did not even made it this time. People on our server who are good players AND spent a lot of money and were always in Warlords hall did not make it this time.

If you would have 40 participants in CW, it would be ok to merge with other platforms. But not now. This was a very stupid mistake.

Actually, I remember when you split CW into two categories, younger and older servers. More ppl could make finals, everyone was happy. Why not learn from this? Why not use your brains?
    lol i didnt see 1 player from other providers except kabam and r2 players

why dont r2 use the thing they call between their ears (a brain) in 2015 u did 2 seperate class wars for younger and older servers making more ppl enjoy the game and be in finals

why dont u use the thing between ur ears (a brain) and make class wars seperated between knighthood and nonknighthood giving ppl a chance to reach finals too

class wars holds no decent rewards its about time they added diffrent stuff no need for soul crystals etc when most ppl are maxed out

and something intresting and worthwhile

shame they spoilt the class wars by adding invisable providers non of use actualy saw

r2 will never learn by their mistakes they keep making mistakes lol

sarcasm (a brain) sorry r2 hasnt got 1
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 04-13-2016, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fam3rey View Post
      actually that would be a good idea but instead of older server with newer do br separations. in other words open more halls like warrior hall 4 or five on br would help one for under 1 mill one for 1 to 3 mil br one for 4 to 5 one for over and one for knighthood.
      weve had this arguement about battlegrounds being same seperate by br but r2 says this cant be done so it be same with class wars also

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        I wasn't given more than what I was told to post, other than being told the changes were intentional and that feedback had been forwarded, but I haven't been told how, why, or if they plan on adjusting it further after the patch rolls out to everyone.

I do think it would be best to wait and see what the Cross-server MP Dungeon in Patch 5.6 means to the new server groupings before we make another push to get things adjusted again. Hopefully we'll have some more constructive feedback to forward than the "I hate this, I quit" after everything is settled down.
        As I stated, it was one of YOUR moderators that stated he/she was thinking about quitting. When a mod is having problems competing maybe it's time to look at what's being "fixed"...This is getting beyond ridiculous with all the changes. First TOK was made impossible for normal players to even attempt to beat, then the normal cross server was added to sylph arena, and now we have massive BR players on our cross section. How is it more of a challenge when the average player on our server has 3 mil BR and we are facing people in arenas with 8 mil + BRs (yes I check cross server rankings ) 8 out of 10 matches, and I use that word match as loosely as R2 apparently does. I went from winning 5-7 eudaemon arenas to winning NONE or one. How are we supposed to grow when the rule is losing everything now? And yes, save your fingers, I'm sure R2 has some lame *** answer for that too. Seriously hoping things change with the new patch, but I'm not holding out much hope

Comment

I wasn't given more than what I was told to post, other than being told the changes were intentional and that feedback had been forwarded, but I haven't been told how, why, or if they plan on adjusting it further after the patch rolls out to everyone.

I do think it would be best to wait and see what the Cross-server MP Dungeon in Patch 5.6 means to the new server groupings before we make another push to get things adjusted again. Hopefully we'll have some more constructive feedback to forward than the "I hate this, I quit" after everything is settled down.
          do u think this is normal? already a lot of players quited because of bad events including my almoust 7mill spouse casher .... u think a 5.8mill br is a match for 12-13mill br or kabam players 8-9-10 mill? i stopped doing bg since u merged our cross with them i feel like a chicken after 4 years oh hard work keep it up like thi and u will loose more than 50% of non cashers or light cashers

Comment

Yeah this 1 change is really having a bigger negative effect that anything i have seen before.... very sad.. if this stays like this, BG, CW, CSGB etc, will just discourage
            more to quit. ;/

Comment

K, I'm trying to be nice but you really need to shut up outside what they tell you to post. Taking a "wait and see" approach to this is ********. I went from getting 11-16 in CW archer finals to not even being close to making into general finals. I'm NOT happy about this. Ya'll have destroyed 3+ years of work.

Be better off on a game that's ran by monkeys. At least they would respect the players.

Comment

You was atleast in finals, i went from 40 spot to not in finals wile i had a better score then i ever maked before.
                Will use the vip cards i have left and wait like he says till i run out
                If not changed/fixt then i will log in time by time for a frendly chat , but the game matching is to broken for us to play now even.

1 of our top archers always playing in top 5 was lucky he reached top 16, but he is the biggest player of our server whats says enough how sad other players are .
                If r2 is good in a thing: then it is break stuff in game or change it so its get to a point normal players (with vip) now even can't play anymore.
                Realy they should think of fix this fast or this game will loose a other wave of players.
                My money will atleast not go to this game anymore, because even if buy me knighthood it will not give me a chalenge with this broken system

Comment

Originally posted by quietwich View Post
                  As I stated, it was one of YOUR moderators that stated he/she was thinking about quitting. When a mod is having problems competing maybe it's time to look at what's being "fixed"...
                  I'd love to know which mod said that, but mods do have their own opinions about the game, since mods are players. There will be things that frustrate as well.

Originally posted by dev.angel22 View Post
                  do u think this is normal? already a lot of players quited because of bad events including my almoust 7mill spouse casher .... u think a 5.8mill br is a match for 12-13mill br or kabam players 8-9-10 mill? i stopped doing bg since u merged our cross with them i feel like a chicken after 4 years oh hard work keep it up like thi and u will loose more than 50% of non cashers or light cashers
                  I never said that I agreed with the change. I was the one who pushed it as a bug and did my best to get it fixed, which resulted in R2 sending an announcement to be posted. What I said was we should wait until after 5.6 rolls out to everyone to see what the full scope of the groupings means for all.

Originally posted by Phaenix View Post
                  K, I'm trying to be nice but you really need to shut up outside what they tell you to post. Taking a "wait and see" approach to this is ********. I went from getting 11-16 in CW archer finals to not even being close to making into general finals. I'm NOT happy about this. Ya'll have destroyed 3+ years of work.

Be better off on a game that's ran by monkeys. At least they would respect the players.
                  If I did what I was told all the time, you'd like me a whole lot less The last time you posted about the cross server rankings you simply called it the dumbest thing ever. This time, you explained why you felt that way, and a lot more have been coming at me with more actual reasons than just how it's not liked. Sometimes it takes playing devil's advocate to get down to the real root of an issue.

At the moment, they justify the change as being a part of rolling out 5.6. No matter how much pushing we do, they are going to keep pointing at how it's needed for 5.6. So, we wait a few days for the dust to settle on 5.6 rolling out, and we come back and look at this in a logical manner, to see which servers are having the biggest issues, and then see if we can communicate that to R2.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

And if not, get ready for massive gate outs since the whales (aka Clifford the Big Red Dogs) will have no one but themselves to play with.

R2 should have thrown us a bone about the cross-server mash-up beforehand, so we would have voiced against it. I guess they didn't like it so that's they made it a secret and masquerade it as a bug that we had to find out from elsewhere that it was intended instead. If merges weren't working, then why someone would suggest this will? I counted at least 8 different platforms in that screenshot that was posted. Not even Galaxy Online II would be so harsh in merging their different language servers since it will cause one side to fully quit due to not understanding the language that will be hosted instead of their native language.

And with that fact that EVERYTHING is cross server before this happened that didn't get any approvals from the players, Proficient City (yeah, I know who pulls the strings now) now made this happen. Reward Nerfing, Certain Events gone, Mini-games shot to <expletive>..... I wonder what's next.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Stop giving us the "I only posted what they told me" line. It's sickening. I mean, really, if you're going to take a job as the public face of a company like this, prepare for the abuse, expect the abuse, because it's coming. And we're not about to be held off by, "I was just following orders." Historically, not a great excuse.

Comment

MemoryLane..you have a thankless job and you do it very well. I appreciate all the info you pass along to us and I know there is only so much that R2 hands to you to give us. Some think you are given all the details of what is going on. That is just not the case at all !!! You go to bat for us on a constant basis and help us with issues that arise in the game. I just want to say a big thanks to you for all you do.

Comment

R2 have totally destroyed the "Status Quo" of the players

I don't know in your cross severs. but in mine only total beast are now in the finals.
                          I was ranked as 40 archer last month and now I'm out and a knight in my guild was 27!!!!! and now he didn't classify for finals too, annd like as a lot of persons too.
                          And I am not a free player, or i wasn't at least, I'm not spending a penny more in this game when is obvious they want all of us out

Comment

Originally posted by spincycle View Post
                            MemoryLane..you have a thankless job and you do it very well. I appreciate all the info you pass along to us and I know there is only so much that R2 hands to you to give us. Some think you are given all the details of what is going on. That is just not the case at all !!! You go to bat for us on a constant basis and help us with issues that arise in the game. I just want to say a big thanks to you for all you do.
                            i agree its not memorylanes fault hes a player like rest of us he prob sometimes thinks what r2 is doin is wrong himself but being a mod he cant actualy do anything only pass on ticket numbers and post info the best he can

Comment

but end result: ppl that now reach top 16 go afk it , no use to play it active. *2 of them sayed themself*
                              PPl that was whale got kicked to top 40 or worse so dolphins now, so not much fun for them.
                              And almost all VIP players removed of list so no fun either.

Good job r2 keep it up
                              Last edited by Proximi; 04-14-2016, 02:00 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

i also saw no difference in class wars, did not run into anyone other than kabam, kongregate players that we have had in our cross server. My placing was identical to last months placing. I asked aroun in our guild which is very active in class wars, and no one ran into anyone in these other clients.

Comment

Working...
                                X