X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes it dose

Comment

Originally posted by haddu View Post
      this make me sad ' 14. Optimized game loading.' now it means more lag..lol.

1 more thing you people forgot " removed the restriction for players entry in guild battle.'( 50 out of 200 to 200 out of 200).'
      When will you people learn simple reading comprehension? It clearly states "7. Removed the number restriction for participating guilds in Guild Battle." It does NOT say 'guild MEMBERS', it does NOT say 'participating MEMBERS', it DOES say 'participating GUILDS'... I comprehend that to mean more than just the top 8 guilds on each server will be able to participate. If I'm wrong, I blame the author of that post to have an inability to comprehend.
      Last edited by SmuttyRebel; 04-13-2016, 03:25 PM. Reason: typo
      Knight - 45 mil BR
      100% FREE player

Comment

its how you read it , there changing the number restriction on guild's that " participate "in guild battle , the restriction being the the number of participants , not guilds ;p
        krzycanuk

Comment

Originally posted by krzycanuk View Post
          its how you read it , there changing the number restriction on guild's that " participate "in guild battle , the restriction being the the number of participants , not guilds ;p

I am on the test server and have the patch already. I can tell you that the 'Help' for Guild Battle still states: "The top 8 guilds in the Guild Battle Rating rankings will participate." and "A maximum of 50 participants can be set." (If it weren't glitched so that NO ONE could enter the last two guild battles, I 'might' be able to confirm one way or the other)

The restriction for guild battles is that only the top 8 GUILDS on each server get to participate; and that they are limited to 50 PARTICIPANTS per battle. Two completely different things.

7. Removed the number restriction for participating guilds in Guild Battle.

Your attempt at clarifying still makes no sense and I stand by what I said. They do NOT say 'MEMBERS' or 'PARTICIPANTS'... they clearly say 'PARTICIPATING GUILDS". If they had said "Removed the restriction for number of participants for participating guilds in Guild Battle", I would agree with you... but even then, WHY mention 'PARTICIPATING guilds'!?! Isn't that a bit redundant?? Only participating guilds participate and are affected... right?!? Right!!!! So why make a statement saying it affects THEM and not participants... hmm. Maybe because they meant the participating guilds would be changing and not the members... or they need a proofreader that has some comprehension of what is being said.
          Knight - 45 mil BR
          100% FREE player

Comment

On a popular blog it says "There is now no guild number requirement for participating in Guild Battle but matching rules stay unchanged. When there are insufficient Guilds, a Guild may have no enemy."

If this is accurate information, clearly it refers to the Guilds, not the players, as only Guilds require matching and opposition.

Comment

^^^

and league rankings

Comment

Snap!

I got to love Morgan Freeman! And it's true!
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Initial post of patch was info about Ethernal War and about all Married players benefits. Now i see you removed it again. When you fix Ethernal Shop? How many patches we have to wait? If you not fix now Ethernal war, give me back my marriage money. I not get more experience from MPD with spouse, i not get acces in Ethernal Shop and Ethernal War, i not get acces to Married players special MPD. All mariage is a lie. You got my money and lied me. Give me back my money!

Comment

Originally posted by goobburr View Post
                    On a popular blog it says "There is now no guild number requirement for participating in Guild Battle but matching rules stay unchanged. When there are insufficient Guilds, a Guild may have no enemy."

If this is accurate information, clearly it refers to the Guilds, not the players, as only Guilds require matching and opposition.
                    They need to have a hard limit on the number of guilds for a very simple reason: The matching is based on the top half being matched to the bottom half.

Would you trust R2 to use a dynamic formula correctly when figuring out the matching using that one criteria?

Comment

The formula is very simple and 7ROAD should not screw it up - 1st against last, 2nd against last but 1 etc. With an odd number of guilds then the one in the middle doesn't get a battle. Real problem is how do you decide the top guild in only 3 rounds??? Guild BR?

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                        Snap!

I got to love Morgan Freeman! And it's true!
                        And they just removed it without any intimation! Wow! Is the word B.S. so profane that it had to be removed?

I'll post the link here to see if I get any warning from the Mods this time.

Originally posted by R2_MinionsMaster View Post
                        14. Optimized game loading.
                        Optimized!!?!
                        Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-14-2016, 03:37 AM. Reason: removed link to image.

Comment

Originally posted by bagpota View Post
                          And they just removed it without any intimation! Wow! Is the word B.S. so profane that it had to be removed?

I'll post the link here to see if I get any warning from the Mods this time.

Optimized!!?!
                          I wasn't wanting to give a warning, but you seem to really want one for some reason. Normally I just remove the minor offenses and we all move on with our day. Your post only contained an image, so I couldn't just remove it, I had to remove the whole post. It looks like you know exactly why it was removed, so I'm really not seeing what the problem is here.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I'm curious, do we still have all the cloths stay the same in dressing room since it wont show the level on the panel cloths on the left bottom corner. do we still have those cloths still stay the same from all those events in dressing room. Hope there wont disappear, after the patch is change.
                            Just hope still there, and its doesn't change much in cloths what we have on when any player offline before patch come & changes.
                            Still more curious do we still have cloths event since we cant systhnsize the cloths since its replace cloths engulf?? so how can we lvl the cloths to engulf the cloths???

Do we still have those events still in the games?
                            1) Cloths Event - Sythnsize
                            2) Cloths Idenfity
                            3) Cloths Shards - Exchange

Still curious what will happen & how can we do more cloths to engulf it etc
                            Last edited by ANIME1988; 04-14-2016, 03:52 AM.
                            East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                            Character: Mage
                            Class: Knighthood
                            level: 80
                            Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                            Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                              I wasn't wanting to give a warning, but you seem to really want one for some reason. Normally I just remove the minor offenses and we all move on with our day. Your post only contained an image, so I couldn't just remove it, I had to remove the whole post. It looks like you know exactly why it was removed, so I'm really not seeing what the problem is here.
                              All I wanted to know the reason for removing the image. Generally when Mods delete any post of a forum member, they do mention the reasons for deleting, so that the concerned member is alerted of the breach, not to repeat it in future. That's the purpose of a warning or intimation. But since that didn't happen here, so I had to guess what might have been the cause for removing it. And to see if the guess is correct, I had to repost. It wouldn't have been necessary if a msg. was issued.

Anyway, if that word is considered an expletive, next time the acronym would be used (and for any such words that matter).

So I still stand by my statement that the point number 14 which is Optimized game loading is a B.S. claim as there has been no improvement/optimization whatsoever in the game rendering since the last and earlier patches.

Comment

How about y'all make the Guild go up to level 20? Bigger Vault, more adv skills, etc..and fix the lag for Guild Battles.

When are you going to update the compensation?
                                Sapphire
                                Mage Lvl.80:
                                BR:
                                106,802,118 Normal Mode
                                101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                                Server: S551 GlassMines
                                Guild: Spartans
                                Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Working...
                                X