Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Temporary Maintenance 4/15 2:00 AM EDT (East Coast Servers)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Temporary Maintenance 4/15 2:00 AM EDT (East Coast Servers)

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Friday, the 15th of April at 2:00 AM EDT for all East Coast servers. Maintenance is mainly to prevent server attacks and is expected to take approximately 5 to 6 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we¡¯ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Henna x50
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

emergency maintenance followed straight with weekly maintenance + patch?

hahaha.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

So maintenance on the 14th and 15th, and how many after that to fix the bugs from these maintenance down times ?

Comment

west coast had 2 last week for this, expect the others to get done too

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          emergency maintenance followed straight with weekly maintenance + patch?

hahaha.
          So you would rather have one maintenance that would last 9-11 hours and miss morning events, rather then 2 separate maintenances and not take that risk, Arlad?
          Or in your mind you would rather miss morning events and complain some more and try to get a better comp?

Comment

Oh no, east coast servers, you might get more platforms that will bump you off SINCE THEY WON'T SAY THAT!!!!!
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

This isn't a normal maintenance. The physical servers are going down for a maintenance, so it can't be done at the same time as the weekly maintenance.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

ok its already past 2 00am EDT and servers are still up whats going on

Comment

it is now 2.30am EDT and the server is still up so what the point of saying a maint when it doesnt not happen

Comment

the date suspiciously changed into 15th or i was just misreading it?
                    anyway its better than 2 consecutive maintenances in a row.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

no you did not misread it was orginally today it has been changed but still have 2 in a row

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        This isn't a normal maintenance. The physical servers are going down for a maintenance, so it can't be done at the same time as the weekly maintenance.
                        appreciate the clarification

Comment

is the server down i keep getting black screen

Comment

well -.- the wartune been starting to shutdown around 4:00 AM EDT, just shutdown almost like 1hrs 48 min ago. need to wait at least 3-4 hours
                            Last edited by ANIME1988; 04-14-2016, 04:52 AM.
                            East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                            Character: Mage
                            Class: Knighthood
                            level: 80
                            Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                            Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

is temp maintenance to stop hackers gaining info from r2 ur credit card info and other info from r2 servers why whine about it

its a sensible maintenance that all buissnesses should do after a certain time to make ur details safe for ur use only or do u want ppl grabbing ur info and using ur credit card and spending it without ur knowledge

Comment

Working...
                              X