Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Server Launch for 4/21 @ 9:00 AM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wartune Server Launch for 4/21 @ 9:00 AM PDT

    On April 21st at 9:00 PDT, a new West Coast server S647 Crimson Plains will be released.

    You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!

  • #2
    S647 servidor Oceanic ??

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by R230437706 View Post
      S647 servidor Oceanic ??
      This one is West coast as noted, keep an eye out here for launch notices.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

      R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

      Comment


      • #4
        We want Europe server !

        Comment


        • #5
          I want to know if this server will be Oceanic S647.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by R230437706 View Post
            I want to know if this server will be Oceanic S647.
            No.

            S647 = West coast server
            Have a wonderful day

            Comment


            • #7
              when is oceanic new server??

              Comment


              • #8
                when is oceanic??

                Comment


                • #9
                  yea oceanic server released like ages ago

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The new server rewards for this new server is not in Hot Events yet, can someone please tell the devs that we need this loaded onto the new server asap, enclosed is the screen shot w/date and time stamp of what we have at this moment, Thank you in advance, also anything can be done with the new friends list being put back where it was originally- because this is causing some players not to be able to get alerts or answer pm's when they are being asked for help. Also that Archaeology Handbook is not telling us where each of the items needed are located at-this is causing a lot of confustion.

                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      stop launching servers ya ♥♥♥♥. nobody cares any more. everyone stopped caring yonks ago. There is only a small minority of players that care about wartune now. And they are the players who have spent so much cash they cant stop. the devs don't give a flying ♥♥♥♥ about anyone else now. only the ones who are so heavily invested they can't quit.
                      Last edited by -M-; 04-21-2016, 08:09 PM. Reason: language

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I will have to agree with splinterz in saying it is quite pointless in launching new servers since no one will be able to progress thanks to all the cross-platform based activities and the generic "one size MUST fit all" method. Whether you're in an old server, or a new one, you're going to face the same types of opponents (from the oldest server/platform combination) and lose always.

                        Back when cross-server matching meant a whole lot, people who start on new servers can easily progress because it was "ranged", meaning you won't fight the "oldest" server on the block. Then again, so was most events like Group Arena, Battleground, and Sylph Arena in the past before WT/R2 took a nose dive for the worse.

                        I swear, if someone tells me that I have to spend just to win instead of relying on my "wits" alone (which my game play is built on such as it should be), I am going to do my best to locate that person, grab a phone book, and then hit them with it; and maybe catch the sights if the place is good enough a tourist attraction. To me, spending is to get that "extra bonus/boost" than the rest, not to make a "career" out of it while playing.

                        Anyways, best of luck for those wishing to dive in, but it will be a slow road, and you're better off in your home server.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                          I will have to agree with splinterz in saying it is quite pointless in launching new servers since no one will be able to progress thanks to all the cross-platform based activities and the generic "one size MUST fit all" method. Whether you're in an old server, or a new one, you're going to face the same types of opponents (from the oldest server/platform combination) and lose always.

                          Back when cross-server matching meant a whole lot, people who start on new servers can easily progress because it was "ranged", meaning you won't fight the "oldest" server on the block. Then again, so was most events like Group Arena, Battleground, and Sylph Arena in the past before WT/R2 took a nose dive for the worse.

                          I swear, if someone tells me that I have to spend just to win instead of relying on my "wits" alone (which my game play is built on such as it should be), I am going to do my best to locate that person, grab a phone book, and then hit them with it; and maybe catch the sights if the place is good enough a tourist attraction. To me, spending is to get that "extra bonus/boost" than the rest, not to make a "career" out of it while playing.

                          Anyways, best of luck for those wishing to dive in, but it will be a slow road, and you're better off in your home server.
                          Nah being better off in our home server's is an out and out lie Meikura, sorry I do not agree with you on that one, so many times in my experience of WarTune game play the home server has always been ruled by one super guild-no matter if money is spent or not. I thank R2 for making these new servers, because its the only way to continue for me to enjoy this game that I STILL love to play, take it anyway you want but new servers are needed to keep us no to low cashers a way to try different styles and different set ups. I am sorry you feel the way you do for new servers that come out-but I have fun starting a new server because my "home" server sucks much butt. No way to get stronger because most every one in the top guild refuses to come help out, all they want is a 3 minute win 3 times a week, and the hell with anyone else-so its basically no way to experience the fun and challenge anymore, because no one wants to help out.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Splinterz View Post
                            stop launching servers ya ♥♥♥♥. nobody cares any more. everyone stopped caring yonks ago. There is only a small minority of players that care about wartune now. And they are the players who have spent so much cash they cant stop. the devs don't give a flying ♥♥♥♥ about anyone else now. only the ones who are so heavily invested they can't quit.
                            How dare you speak for everyone you moronic idiot. if you do not like the game, do us all the favor and leave it, for crying out loud-getting so sick of people LIKE YOURSELF constantly moaning and groaning about every little aspect of this game-do this game a favor and delete WarTunes off your computer,tablet or whatever you play on. It is people like yourself that are ruining this game. So do ME the favor and leave R2 games instead of acting like a 2 year old throwing a temper tantrum.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Thank you for putting in the new server events for us all, we appreciate it

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X