Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

New Clothing System Supplementary Specification

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also seem to have mysteriously got the title.

The wings i got from the initial engulf of clothes and the clothes i swapped for chests later, i also engulfed them and initially didnt get the title.

I have moved up a level in clothes as well .... prehaps it might be related to that.

>- Miss-rage -<

Comment

ok im asking a mod to give my ticket number to a dev or some 1 in support its been going on since 17th april and i ave waited long enough for replys i ave added other information to tickets but seems to fall on death ears

Case #: 525971. asking to be sent to support for 4th time hopefully this time i will hear good news instead of the usual rubbish can i wait patiently as they are dealing with this since the 17th april havnt i waited patiently since this date i think i ave

Comment

harry just check your titles in case they secretly ninja added it

i didnt know till i checked titles never saw it come.

Comment

Originally posted by R2110586456 View Post
          harry just check your titles in case they secretly ninja added it

i didnt know till i checked titles never saw it come.
          k ty they secretly ninja it to my titles list they could of sent a message saying they added it well we all know r2 support a bit slow i might recieve a message next year saying we applied title lol

well i didnt get any pop up saying i got title and the stats didnt change so maybe they only activated the showing of it and not the stats which is a bit lame
          Last edited by Xharry005x; 05-02-2016, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X