X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fathom75 View Post
    Hi guys,

I had a trouble with the Cowboy set clothing
    I get all the clothes, but even its on my inventory, its not "activated" on the dressing room, its like i don't have it on my inventory ... i can't refine it and i don't understand why ... someone can explain or help me ?
    When i get the new clothes, i had the game who open the little box saying ; "you had a new helmet, equip now" ... i click but nothing happen ...

Someone had same trouble ? I spend 120 event box for nothing ?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]161365[/ATTACH]
    For them to show up in your dressing room, you have to engulf the clothing first. By the looks of it, you don't have the wings. If that is the case, once you engulf that clothing you have and happen to get the wings down the road, you will not get the title for it. All 4 pieces need to be in inventory to get title.

Comment

Thats not an answer, R2 screw it and now is saying thats how it is now. If I got the hole set in my Dressing Room, then I should get the Damm TITLE.

FIX IT!

Comment

I think I see what the devs were aiming for here. Previously, unlocking clothing items was slow and difficult for new players. Now you will unlock clothing items automatically as you increase your XP. Over time, a player will acquire more clothing items than before.

Refining is also 100% successful and there is no chance of losing materials. This will increase stats for free players considerably more than you could in the old system. The new system is available to all players who take the time to XP their clothing. bravo!

However, the devs don't want to award clothing titles to a player who accidentally unlocks a full set. The devs want to award titles to players who purchase the necesary chests to collect the clothing items at the time they are released. Or through future events that allow you to exchange purchased chests for sets. SO, yes, the clothing titles are going the way of casher only. I have a feeling that was always supposed to be the case.

Taking into account that there are other events that will allow you to collect clothing shards, as a free player, you will still be able to acquire some of the clothing titles. Just not as many as the cashers and not as quickly.

The real problem here, is that when R2 gets the updates for the game, they haven't got a Scooby do how the changes will take effect. Probably because there is a communication problem between the developers and the publishers.
        Last edited by Splinterz; 04-18-2016, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_MinionsMaster View Post
          You must have the whole costume set in your Inventory in order to activate a title.
          If you already have one or two pieces of the costume set and then you engulf them to upgrade your clothing system, you will not be able to activate the title.
          For instance: If you get a Cowboy Hat and then you engulf it. Even if you earn the Cowboy Jacket, Cowboy Weapon and Mutant Dragon Wings later, you won't be able to activate the "Doomsday Cowboy" title.

In the new Clothing System, starting at Lvl. 10 and ending at Lvl. 110, players will randomly activate a clothing diagram every 5 upgraded levels. Even if a clothing diagram has been activated, it may be activated again at the next 5 levels upgraded. When the same clothing diagram is activated, players will not see any change for their clothing diagrams.

Thanks for your understanding. Enjoy your game!
          Had all 4 pieces, tittle dindt activate.. opend ticket was told to engulf the ****** thing to get the tittle.. 4 days later they come with this ***** up info/ after players already wasted their boxes or balens to get wings and the rest of clothing

I have quited the game.. so ** you & your greed r2/7roads

Class Mage
          BR unlimited
          G.M of Skyclad Guild

Comment

This is nothing more than a slap in the face and a middle finger.

In 71 levels I gained one clothing, which so happened to be the cowboy sets wings. That was enough for me to ignore all the other ****** if I had a sliver of a chance at keeping some way to improve no matter how small. Might as well throw three years of progress out the ******* window at this point.

I do NOT appreciate having my time wasted.
            Last edited by -M-; 04-19-2016, 01:33 AM. Reason: needed more asterisks.

Comment

In the new Clothing System, starting at Lvl. 10 and ending at Lvl. 110, players will randomly activate a clothing diagram every 5 upgraded levels. Even if a clothing diagram has been activated, it may be activated again at the next 5 levels upgraded. When the same clothing diagram is activated, players will not see any change for their clothing diagrams.
              A complete waste, then. Should be able to tell what you have versus what you don't have and then activate the ones you don't have. This was one of my qualms I had when we had the old clothing synth system where it gives the same <expletive> basic clothing that I could buy in the shop if I wanted.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Does this also mean that from now on we have to purchase the premium clothing sets at 210 clothing chests for them to show up in dressing room to identify and refine???????????????????????????????
                [S163] Mist Ridge - BuxomWench - Archer - Resurgence
                [S1] Temple of Ibalize - BuxomWench - Mage - VictisHNR

Comment

Soooo…here i was thinking that Wartune was getting better, and you guys go pull a stunt like this!!!

I'm not going into any more details of this matter, just calling it as it is..

WARTUNE THS IS CORPORATE CORRUPTION….

FIX IT and COMPENSATE YOUR PLAYERS FOR
                  1. THE ERROR IN GAME ADVISEMENT &
                  2. THE RIDICULOUSLY BLATANT JUSTIFICATION OF THIS ERROR THAT IS DEMONSTRATING YOUR LACK OF INTEGRITY.

Wait!!??…the producers of this game left their ethics and quality gaming standards back at version 5.0 ???!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
                    this is cupcakes.

but if goin this way then a suggestion. Make a shop for clothing same kind we have for mounts now. Ad all sets to it, instead how it is now in events.
                    That way the clothing shards will pile up in time and when we got enough we can get a set from the shop (title included or not depending on the set of clothing you get).

This is a brilliant recommendation…IT acknowledges A SENSE OF Access that doesn't come easy but also doesn't place such an unrealistically heavy burden on players…especially considering the current inaccessibility of older Clothing options like the Alpha Lion Suit, etc.

Come on Wartune….You sure boast about customer satisfaction but , man are you losing ground really fast.

Comment

Good morning.

I have the whole fashion and have not given me the title. What is the reason for this? Just make mistakes and then not know how to fix them properly. If players have the entire fashion must give the title to all , whether spending or not spending because the fashion title says it clear: you must have 4 modes to activateClick image for larger version

Name:	moda.png
Views:	1
Size:	346.3 KB
ID:	1724563Click image for larger version

Name:	titulo.png
Views:	1
Size:	163.9 KB
ID:	1724564

Comment

i have to keep every single piece of clothing in inventory if i want to have a chance to get title? .... cause maybe within some months i might be able to get missing parts ....

what are you smoking?

Comment

This new clothing system is a freaking joke.
                          "The higher the level of clothing, the more xp you gain from engulfing" Um WE CAN"T MAKE OUR CLOTHING ANY HIGHER THAN LEVEL 1 NOW!!!!! Are you guys on crack?!
                          So now get a new article of clothing after level 10 but we can't ENGULF IT!! Just identify and refine it.
                          Our starting rage is bogus! We should have been able to keep all of our clothing attributes because of the clothing level they were.
                          This Is Not Putting The Players First! You Ask Us For Our Feedback & You Completely Ignore Us! You wouldn't know how to put players first if it was written on the wall right in front of your faces!
                          Sapphire
                          Mage Lvl.80:
                          BR:
                          106,802,118 Normal Mode
                          101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                          Server: S551 GlassMines
                          Guild: Spartans
                          Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by Skatesimple View Post
                            Had all 4 pieces, tittle dindt activate.. opend ticket was told to engulf the ****** thing to get the tittle.. 4 days later they come with this ***** up info/ after players already wasted their boxes or balens to get wings and the rest of clothing

I have quited the game.. so ** you & your greed r2/7roads
                            i also had 4 items in my invent wings i got from jasmine clothing box i opened 5 and item dropped as my engulf lv is lv46 so i didnt get wings from that drop r2 said i need to engulf the set to activate title so i did this now r2 says i need it in my inventory wat a load of c o b s wallop r2 dont know their a r s e from their elbow

i got clothes legit and fair by clothing packs give me my title

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                              when info was added by r2 day before patch launch this was their info
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]161339[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]161338[/ATTACH]

now it seems they did a silent alteration on the patch info they first added to ** us over

[ATTACH=CONFIG]161340[/ATTACH]

careful wat u post originaly r2 ppl do copy so they dont ave to keep comming back to forums to read patch info etc etc etc

you think ppl are idiots that u silently added this info so u dont ave to give the title out that ppl honestly earned
                              come on r2 nothing to say about the silent alteration of the original patchnotes to justify your ruling

i want the title i earnt legit 11 days left guys before i pull payment back for the digital consummer act guys lmao

Comment

As I have said, it's a load of horse manure. It should be able to "scan" your current wardrobe "closet" to see what pieces you do not have, and should work on activating those items you do not have. Also, if you said that we start getting a new piece at 10 all the way to 110, that isn't a lot per se; especially if one of four pieces (weapon, armor, helmet, wings) activate. 110 - 10 = 100/5 = 20 + 1 (since you get one at the beginning of the run at 10) = 21 activation options, which now that R2 says can go into those that are already activated, so what's the point?

This is much worse than me tearing my full head of hair when we had the old system where each synth always gives me a piece from the "basic shop", which was good in the beginning since I had cores to burn and I don't want to buy each from the shop. Now, this one you get a piece at every five levels? I am going with the next one in asking "what in the bloody <expletive> are you smokin'?"
                                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                                X