Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New Clothing System Supplementary Specification

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, if it didn't happen to you, it happened to me, i don't know how many times, probably at least 5 or 6 costumes...so either i got a bunch of stuff you didn't get and you all were left out, or this explanation is really stupid

Comment

still waiting for the explanation on why i can wear a full costume when i have not "collected" it?

Comment

still no answer to my ticket does any 1 actualy work in that ticket office

its like the train station bagage collection no 1 around when u need them

Comment

Originally posted by R221667506 View Post
          And i guess, just to be clear, you "collected" all of a set of clothing before except for wings...then a hot event came up where you could buy the wings, but you did not have the rest of the clothing in inventory...once you bought the wings did you get the title, and if not then at least when you put the entire costume on?
          if you engulf any piece(s) before you put all 4 of them in inventory, the title will not activate.
          even if you've collected the full set but one of them got sent to mail due to a full inventory, if you engulf one piece to free up a space and grab the one in mail after the engulf, it will NOT activate title.
          the clothes do NOT need to show in dressing room for title to activate. they only look at inventory. i just acquired a full set to confirm it.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
            if you engulf any piece(s) before you put all 4 of them in inventory, the title will not activate.
            even if you've collected the full set but one of them got sent to mail due to a full inventory, if you engulf one piece to free up a space and grab the one in mail after the engulf, it will NOT activate title.
            the clothes do NOT need to show in dressing room for title to activate. they only look at inventory. i just acquired a full set to confirm it.
            well no sh it sherlock i collected hawker set this morning but we on about the cowboy outfit that was bugged day 1 of clothing till they altered the patch notes to suit them some ppl had 4 items in inv but title didnt activate then r2 said engulf it didnt get title then they turned around again and said it has to be in invent

even the test servers had no knowledge of this and they had it a week before rest of us its r2 lack of knowledge and utter non support

some of us had the 4 items legit in invent before r2 said has to be engulfed give us our titles wat we earnt legit

you can tell lack of support i filed a ticket 17th kept it open everyday and still no answer from them
            Last edited by Xharry005x; 04-21-2016, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Still this is confusing all the player what you have done, R2/7 Road!
              Should have mention that in Patch 5.6 before it come to us about the Clothes System, Cuz all this isn't the same like the old Patch 5.5 that you can have all the clothes inventory (whole set) so the dressing room can Automatic "Activated" & get the title.
              Even when it say in the "Title Detailed" for explain from Patch 5.5:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com2.png
Views:	1
Size:	209.7 KB
ID:	1724605Click image for larger version

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com3.png
Size:	223.9 KB
ID:	1724606
              and compare to the New Patch 5.6 "Title Detailed" for explain:

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com4.png
Size:	222.1 KB
ID:	1724607Click image for larger version

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com1.png
Size:	538.8 KB
ID:	1724608
              Even when you have them on Equip it (Wear it on) & show it inside the dressing room that need to engulf it to be "Activated".

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com5.png
Size:	129.6 KB
ID:	1724609Click image for larger version

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com.png
Size:	249.8 KB
ID:	1724610
              The description in "Title Detail" already say (Collect "" Costume to Activate this title) or (Collect "" Costume total of 4 pieces to Activate this title)
              all this word say in description "Activate" since it doesn't "Automatic Activated" so we can't get the title.

But now you say it have to be in your inventory??? Now here is the BIG MISTAKE that you guys should have mention to us earlier in the New Patch 5.6 about engulfing the clothes compare to the "Title Description" even when u send out on the Test Server, before you giving us this Patch 5.6 for any changes going on here.
              The more Mistake you make, More Player won't like the way how you doing it and by playing us like fool (so on & so on). You making us more to quit this game even there are alot of other player been here more like since 3 yr playing this game cuz of messing around w/ us and giving more frustrated for not mention anything about other changes.
              Like you say clothes get it free by engulfing & need all 4 pieces inventory (in bag) <------ all these never been mention in the Patch 5.6 until now you mention it!!!!!

Right now we all want you guys FIX THIS MESS THAT YOU HAVE DONE and just give us the title for your mistake for the Cowboy set. Other Player mention about the Friends - PM (I agree that need to be fix it, cuz we can't even PM in the most of the dungeon for help or can't check who online in other guild instead of owner guild chat etc + we don't even realize we have PM by friends all the way to the top corner since it doesn't flash the light like the Mailbox)
              Last edited by ANIME1988; 04-21-2016, 11:20 AM.
              East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
              Character: Mage
              Class: Knighthood
              level: 80
              Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US &amp; Canada)
              Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

so to summarise, you have all four cowboy items in your inventory, and the title is not awarded. you engulf all four items and the title is not awarded. sounds like a *** up to me no?

Comment

Bought the "Barbarian" clothing set earlier this morn and the title activated once I got it off the exchange (this was on s632). So, yeah it has to be in inventory for it to work. However, if you had all those in inventory and still gives you a problem, R2 needs to seriously look into it as it might be a bug that it blocks the clothing from registering.

Although, I could go for activation of title when engulfed (where it searches in your wardrobe/dressing room for them, necessary for activation of title) instead of via the inventory, since many of us will engulf the pieces just to clear inventory space.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by DanaShinsuke View Post
                    At what level will we be able to unlock the emperor's clothing set? I was so close to getting it but then this patch happened.
                    my friend say he got his Emperor's Wings on lv75 (engulfing cloths) but other clothes like hat/weapon/suit. i have no cue what level.
                    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                      Bought the "Barbarian" clothing set earlier this morn and the title activated once I got it off the exchange (this was on s632). So, yeah it has to be in inventory for it to work. However, if you had all those in inventory and still gives you a problem, R2 needs to seriously look into it as it might be a bug that it blocks the clothing from registering.

Although, I could go for activation of title when engulfed (where it searches in your wardrobe/dressing room for them, necessary for activation of title) instead of via the inventory, since many of us will engulf the pieces just to clear inventory space.
                      Yea, but even u say it hav to be inventory but there are other player also mention about other clothes didn't show up the title when there exchange it or already have all 4 pieces in the inventory. so how are u gonna explain that?
                      if you read on page 1 that "Xharry005x" wrote on his first page mention it.

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
                        Yea, but even u say it hav to be inventory but there are other player also mention about other clothes didn't show up the title when there exchange it or already have all 4 pieces in the inventory. so how are u gonna explain that?
                        hence why I said I rather have it made when you engulf it (as it searches) so if you have one piece and get the rest through some kind of "luck" in leveling (with that every 5 after 10 method), it should count towards that instead of having to "buy" the entire set again just to get it to activate.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Than give us the wing, so we don't need to stock those imcompleted cloth set.

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
                            I got the Hawker set from the exchange and got the title immediately. I have never run into a situation when that wasn't the case, and I have exchanged for many sets.

Comment

i had 4 cowboy items in inv no title r2 told me to engulf it to grab title no title awarded that was day 1 of patch now they changed their minds a few days after to say it has to be in the inventory

the bug was fixed silently to shaft us players once they altered the patch notes to justify their ruling

r2 owes me cowboy title due to their irresponsibility and bad support of this

i claimed hawker set yesterday too as clothing title bug is fixed and got title so why not give ppl who had 4 items in inventory and was told to engulf by r2

Comment

you know you will lose potential cashers with this stupid new system, is it that hard to just give the title if they activated it already? dont play around with people...

Comment

Working...
                                X