No announcement yet.

New Clothing System Supplementary Specification

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why R2 makes late decisions and make people annoy to stop playing and now only some cashing players stay in the game to continue it... when they intro something, all the related info should be come along with, they should not post after all mistakes and errors, just earning by making all late decisions!

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
      my friend say he got his Emperor's Wings on lv75 (engulfing cloths) but other clothes like hat/weapon/suit. i have no cue what level.
      So I am guessing from level 75+ you can get the emperor's set but at every 5th level since clothing are randomly unlocked and depends on what was the last type of clothing placed into the engulf slot to level up.
      Everyone else is complaining about clothing and titles and it's just so upsetting. The game gets worst after every patch. Necessary things are being removed while unnecessary things are being added. Well it's only necessary for those who has the money to spend. I missed all the fun events that use to give nice things and made me want to stay on the game.

EVENTS GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN: *sniff sniff*

1) Coin of Ancestry (like the best event ever!!)
      2) Mount Shards Exchange. (from golden road also)
      3) Mounts from regular event chests.
      4) Clothing synthesis for each type of clothing that gave clothing other than "NOCTURNAL SET"
      5) Unlimited event for EVERYTHING!!!
      6) Astral Master Events that gave chests.
      7) Bounty Scroll Events that gave chests.
      8) Chests exchange for WINGS along with other clothing in regular events for titles.

Comment

from the previous replies I understand that no one got the cowboy tittle not the people who paid for it nor the ones who were lucky enough to get the wings from the 10 clothing chests they offer wartune players never let this die

Comment

let's hear from who posted this, what is going on...are you just preaching to us saying this is the way it is?...we spend money and you are giving us less while taking away more and more...is that what your point is, because if it is, i think we can accomodate you by either quitting or never spending money again...was that the point of this?

Comment

so you are wanting to make people quit for a pretty much insignificant title? you insist on messing with people about this and other things, you don't explain things until after the fact and are willing to lose customers because of a title?

Comment

does that sound like a good business strategy?...idiots

Comment

seriously, you can fix the issue by just giving the people a title, yet you refuse...i was told in my ticket that the developers are aware they messed this up, so why not just fix it?

Comment

APR 21, 2016 | 05:56AM CEST
                  R2 Macjay replied:

Greetings,

We apologize for the massive inconvenience that have caused. We will be forwarding your case to our higher department to look for the remedy we can provided with regards to the problem. Please be patience in waiting for further update(s). WE appreciate your constant support.

- The R2Games Team

Comment

APR 21, 2016 | 09:54AM CEST
                    R2 Brian replied:

Hi Gene,

We are so sorry for what happened.

The developer have been aware of the clothing title issue and they are currently working on it.

Again we apologize for all the inconvenience caused. We will get back to you as soon as we get an update from the developer.

-The R2Games Team

Comment

two days later and after a maintenance still nothing...

Comment

cmon mentors, game masters, whoever you are...please tell us why you lie to us

Comment

R2 Mentors; READ THIS! It may help explain what is going on.

As of March 23rd I had already activated Reborn Phoenix weapon and hat and Frosty Christmas weapon, armor and hat. I still needed Reborn Phoenix armor and wings and Frosty Christmas wings to complete the sets.

On April 22nd I exchanged clothing shards for the Reborn Phoenix set and the Frosty Christmas set. All 8 pieces are in now my inventory but the 3 newly acquired pieces remain UNACTIVATED.

The only action available is to engulf them which, apparently, will not give me the titles earned.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by goobburr; 04-23-2016, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by goobburr View Post
                            [COLOR=#FF0000][SIZE=3]The only action available is to engulf them which, apparently, will not give me the titles earned.
                            You have to have all 4 clothing pieces in your inventory to get the title. You have to engulf the pieces for them to show up in your dressing room, so don't do that before you've gotten the title.

If you have all 4 pieces in your inventory and the title doesn't activate, then that's a bug and a ticket needs to be sent in.

Comment

Originally posted by -M- View Post
                              You have to have all 4 clothing pieces in your inventory to get the title. You have to engulf the pieces for them to show up in your dressing room, so don't do that before you've gotten the title.

If you have all 4 pieces in your inventory and the title doesn't activate, then that's a bug and a ticket needs to be sent in.
                              not sure if i read this correctly.

let's say, i have 3 of the 4 pieces now and engulfed them. i would not get the title now, because the wings is missing.

3 months later, i exchange clothing shards for ALL 4 PIECES (including the duplicates) again. would i get the title at that time?

Comment

Originally posted by -M- View Post

if u open ur god dam eyeballs he does state he has all items in inventory mods dont even know how to read

he stated this On April 22nd I exchanged clothing shards for the Reborn Phoenix set and the Frosty Christmas set. All 8 pieces are in now my inventory .but the 3 newly acquired pieces remain UNACTIVATED The only action available is to engulf them which, apparently, will not give me the titles earned

so u say need in inv for titles and even this dont give the titles

i had 4 items of cowboy in inventory no title day 1 of event r2 then told me to engulf for titles still no title cant u morons do anything right in this dam game

or u all just sit on ur backsides
                                Last edited by Xharry005x; 04-24-2016, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X