No announcement yet.

New Clothing System Supplementary Specification

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to have r2 or whomever give us a hug from behind like this unannounced reeks. To play with a system that we have been accostomed to for 3.5 years, and then to have a patch, and change it unannounced is despicable to say the least. r2 you need to revert this back to the way it was, and remove the messy language surrounding this that no understands or cares to try and interpret.

Comment

What do you mean unannounced? I knew about the change in clothing system at least 3 weeks in advance, if not more. I recall there were TWO Clothing ID and Synthesis events during the time I knew that the change was coming. I did not do the Clothing ID both times for obvious reasons.

Comment

see thats the problem with you cave troll, you didnt even read what i wrote, god get a life
        there were multiple changes in the clothing, the one i was addressing was the complete 180 degree change in how clothing was accounted for in terms of titles, who cares how many clothing id and synth events there were, those didnt change an iota with the exception that stars only go up

go find a new forum to troll on if you dont have anything constructive to say without putting people down and calling them names.

Comment

That has not changed at all. It has always been all 4 pieces in the inventory. That is how I have been getting my titles after the change.

There may be a glitch that is affecting certain people, just as there is a glitch affecting people in the Wilds, but the method is the same.

I fail to see what the change is. All I see is a lot of misinformed people ranting about stuff they don't understand and getting passive-aggressive when told that they are wrong.

Comment

see that s where your just a troll, before you could have three in inventory and activated and id, but when you finally got the fourth piece you could get the title, that is no longer true, that is a huge change

Comment

You always needed 4 in the inventory to get the title.

The difference is that you now have to engulf to activate in the wardrobe and be available to ID, which has nothing to do with getting the title.

In other words, you need 4 pieces in the inventory and get the title. This has not changed.

THEN you engulf to activate in the wardrobe for ID.

Oh my God! This was so hard to figure out! R2 should pay compo!!!!! [/sarc]

Comment

Ada actualy i have got few tittles without having all 4 in inveotry. I was keeping all my clothes in mail. I had 3 pieces and sended in mail and after some time i had enough boxes to get wings and i automaticly got it. So no its not 100% true you needed all 4 in inventory.
                So for some is big change since i was i never thinking i need all 4 in inv since i did not needed it before

Comment

I have never had that happen. When the clothing were in the mail or in guild vault, it doesn't trigger the title. Take them out and it does. Done it like that a few times with the old clothing system. Have not done so for the new one.

Comment

You never needed all four in inventory before now. It would just take a couple hours but you would eventually get the title.

There was a couple times I synthed my wings before I had the complete set. It never screwed me out of the title, it just took three or so hours to pop.

Comment

finally an answer to my ticket but doent say alot as usual so im asking again what is happening ?????????????

1: got 4 items of cowboy clothing in invent no title appeared
                      2: spoke to r2 they said need to engulf for title
                      3: did as they said no title
                      4: wrote ticket took untill now lmao
                      5: R2 Ryan replied:

We are sorry for the late reply.We would like to inform you that we are still waiting an updates from our developers regarding to this issue so please be more patient with us.Thank you.

-The R2Games Team

doesnt rely tell me alot does it

1 what is r2 doin about this problem will their be a fix this week next week next mnth next year?

2 will i get title or compensation for jasmine clothes i spent on clothing ?

tick tock

now u keep changing the titles format for clothing etc

now this weeks title u need 3 items of clothing and mount

next clothing title sounds like u need to engulf clothing x4 for title (cant r2 make their minds up)

Comment

ermmm. so on this one.

Just engulfed some clothin, went over the lv treshold and got the mutant what not wings for the cowboy set....got the title.

So, please do tell me now again how you have to have all 4 pieces in inv to gain the title...
                        Kabam -57 Archer
                        Kabam -67 Knight
                        Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
                          ermmm. so on this one.

Just engulfed some clothin, went over the lv treshold and got the mutant what not wings for the cowboy set....got the title.

So, please do tell me now again how you have to have all 4 pieces in inv to gain the title...
                          ur joking u engulfed hat weapon and armour in cowboy event

now u engulfed diffrent clothing and reached a certain lv and unlocked cowboy wings and it gave title u say

r2 weres my title for my 4 items

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                            ur joking u engulfed hat weapon and armour in cowboy event

now u engulfed diffrent clothing and reached a certain lv and unlocked cowboy wings and it gave title u say

r2 weres my title for my 4 items
                            yeap. and seems some who had all pieces earlier on 67 now has the title too. soo some silent fix on titles has been made. Weird part is...Why keep stuff liek it silent? for once good stuff happenin, and none mentiones it. goood communicatino :P
                            Kabam -57 Archer
                            Kabam -67 Knight
                            Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
                              yeap. and seems some who had all pieces earlier on 67 now has the title too. soo some silent fix on titles has been made. Weird part is...Why keep stuff liek it silent? for once good stuff happenin, and none mentiones it. goood communicatino :P
                              well i ave no choice i sent info on my ticket 525971 if no fix by thursday i ave no choice in recalling all payments made for jasmine boxes as to digital consumer act i paid for a item and didnt work as intended i gave them 14 days to fix and extra 4 days to 5th may to fix problem as im being generous

maybe r2 will give title by thursday after they ave come back after their weekend partys

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                                Hi! You don't have to explain the reason for this bug. It is enough if you correct it, otherwise you will have hundreds of hours of work replying tickets from unsatisfied customers.

We are well aware that acquiring the cloth title previously required having all the set pieces in the inventory. However, this was not a problem before the clothing system have been changed. if you acquired the different pieces at different times, and transformed them meanwhile, you could always change your worn piece in the Dressing Room to any actived piece and claim the title.

Right now, clothing engulf awards Mutant Dragon wings, while players can exchange for the 3 cowboy pieces in hot exchange. Your event description explained earlier that these 4 pieces make a set. So ANY player with a sane mind will exchange for the 3 cowboy pieces and expect - logically - to get the title.
                                So please - instead of saying "it is intentional that players dont get the title even after acquiring all 4 pieces" correct it. There is a simple way to it. Whenever a player changes clothing in the dressing room, check if he is wearing a set for which he didn't get the title. If yes, activate the title.

ryt >>>

and ofcourse mentation a tag line there after new patches all clothing titles are juz 4 cashers not for freebie..
                                m i ryt ??

lol>>>>

Comment

Working...
                                X