No announcement yet.

New Clothing System Supplementary Specification

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also seem to have mysteriously got the title.

The wings i got from the initial engulf of clothes and the clothes i swapped for chests later, i also engulfed them and initially didnt get the title.

I have moved up a level in clothes as well .... prehaps it might be related to that.

>- Miss-rage -<

Comment

ok im asking a mod to give my ticket number to a dev or some 1 in support its been going on since 17th april and i ave waited long enough for replys i ave added other information to tickets but seems to fall on death ears

Case #: 525971. asking to be sent to support for 4th time hopefully this time i will hear good news instead of the usual rubbish can i wait patiently as they are dealing with this since the 17th april havnt i waited patiently since this date i think i ave

Comment

harry just check your titles in case they secretly ninja added it

i didnt know till i checked titles never saw it come.

Comment

Originally posted by R2110586456 View Post
          harry just check your titles in case they secretly ninja added it

i didnt know till i checked titles never saw it come.
          k ty they secretly ninja it to my titles list they could of sent a message saying they added it well we all know r2 support a bit slow i might recieve a message next year saying we applied title lol

well i didnt get any pop up saying i got title and the stats didnt change so maybe they only activated the showing of it and not the stats which is a bit lame
          Last edited by Xharry005x; 05-02-2016, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X