Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meikura001
    replied
    And yet, another time frame when the "cross platform" (it is no longer "cross server" since it's not limited to R2) MP event is not working for folks wanting to spam, er, I mean "get help", for their dungeon runs.

Leave a comment:

• hardernail
    replied
    what about guild battles new system and Eternal War?

Leave a comment:

• Melanippe
    replied
    PM is a s bad as it can be.... It would be a priority that you make the game enjoyable for all on a social level.

What about QTE? So not only we can't get advanced hennas (you made sure we didn't have enough chests to exchange for it) and are just being hammered already by knighthoods, but now QTE doesn't work also since last patch.

I lost some of my damage in character mode in WB due to it, isn't much point doing it anymore already but even less now. Like if knighthoods weren't doing already enough damage, we lost the QTE bonus.

Leave a comment:

• N00B_
    replied
    Or the CHAT/PM annoyance,,,,,

Leave a comment:

• R2110586456
    replied
    Would be better if they did something to address the Rage issue or clothes title issue almost all players have suffered from; not add some thing to the shop that adds spam and allows abuse to be posted over all the servers.

Leave a comment:

• R23538985
    replied
    Yes!!! i hope the maintenance will help us problem

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    Add...

WASN'T IT SPAMMY ENOUGH WITH THE FREE ONES??? YOU WANT TO LET THEM BUY IT TO SPAM US EVEN MORE??? JUST SO YOU CAN GET MORE $$$? YOU BAS.TARDS!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X