Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Temporary Maintenance 4/22 2:00 AM GMT (Europe & Oceanic Coast Servers)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Temporary Maintenance 4/22 2:00 AM GMT (Europe & Oceanic Coast Servers)

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Friday, the 22th of April at 2:00 AM GMT ( 10:00 AM GMT+8 ) for all Europe & Oceanic Coast servers. Maintenance is mainly to prevent server attacks and is expected to take approximately 6 to 7 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Henna x50
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Originally posted by R2_MinionsMaster View Post
    Maintenance is mainly to prevent server attacks...
    I see...

Since the last patch you did big nerf to everything and cupcaked all players
    No wonder why they want to nuke your servers. I really see your point for this maintenance

Comment

please add time maintenance for middle east like egypt and saudi arabia and sudan lebya and other middle east country`s

Comment

Originally posted by Nevermemos2 View Post
        I see...

No wonder why they want to nuke your servers. I really see your point for this maintenance
        realy wouldnt blame the hackers for this when its r2 fault anyway the security is always the first thing u make invunerable against hackers lol

Comment

Originally posted by a7met000084 View Post
          please add time maintenance for middle east like egypt and saudi arabia and sudan lebya and other middle east country`s
          http://lmgtfy.com/?q=2%3A00+AM+GMT
          IGN: whitewolf
          Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
          Guild: OUTCASTS
          Class: Archer

Comment

more than 7 hours maintanence but y the hell u say Temporary maintanence??????

Comment

How about you just google an international clock instead? R2, like all other online games, works off server time, and really, to expect them to put times for all timezones is ridiculous.

Comment

This is why I play in a zone that is within my time. However, I have world time set onto my system to know what time each server rocks on so I don't miss a beat.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Nevermemos2 View Post
                  I see...

Totally agree 2 what u said - the servers gonna b nuked for the greed of R2 that has raised 'N' times - so now they bear the fruit of greed by wasting their money on securing their server
                  - The curse of Cash Less people will take its toll for the event boxes u did with - for the last cloth title (Cowboy title) u did with - & many other things that u messed with like Mini games & WB

May ur soul R.I.P.

Comment

Howdy

well am really disappointed with the result of new clothing system and fishing nickel killer. I expected little better from new patch and instead this is what we got

Comment

what is a temporary maintenance .. and if its temporary when will it be removed for the permanent one ..

Comment

shop not bugged, events not bugged and only euro + oceanic down ... i wonder if this was for the bug from last time expert tattoo event was on where 1000 adv henna was 249 balens
                        Cyanide
                        Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                        Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
                          what is a temporary maintenance .. and if its temporary when will it be removed for the permanent one ..
                          a permanent maintenace ???
                          If we get it the server never comes back :-)

Comment

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
                            500,000 Gold
                            500,000 Daru
                            Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                            Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                            Double Honor Scroll x1
                            Henna x50

lame gifts ofc but funny thing is these same ♥♥♥♥ things was what they said would be given out for the maint from yesterday and atleast didn´t see any of it on my chars, have any1????
                            Last edited by -M-; 04-22-2016, 02:24 AM. Reason: Language.

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
                              lol if permanent maintenance means server closed
                              [S287] Forgotten Outpost (Eu server)
                              IGN : Axygen
                              Guild : Resurgence
                              Class/lv : Mage/lv 80

Comment

Working...
                              X