Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Temporary Maintenance 4/22 2:00 AM GMT (Europe & Oceanic Coast Servers)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_27.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	1724661

Server Oceanic : Server 553 down too ..

Comment

I think Wartune just died of shame

Comment

probably all going by R2 vision, clear all non-cashers or light cashers and all other (hight cashers) drag to 1 server

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	fkinr2.png
Views:	1
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	1724670

wot does its means ??
          playin free games on r2 iz over ???

Comment

All good login to EC servers ok, server responding normally

Comment

Looks like another emergency mait needed... Whatever ya did you really screwed up playing. Now its log in and full black screen. No loading stuff.

Comment

Hello. I tried already into the launcher she carries up to 82% chrome and the screen goes black.
                not can not login my acc, please help me

Comment

Originally posted by fagnerpero View Post
                  Hello. I tried already into the launcher she carries up to 82% chrome and the screen goes black.
                  not can not login my acc, please help me
                  Your last post was moved here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?199029-Stuck-73

Comment

Originally posted by Mudokon View Post
                    firstly it was 499 balens then changed to 4999, secondly if it was ingame we have no way of knowing the prices it could or should of been, penalising players for getting a bargain when it was their mistake would be a joke .
                    there are trading standards which if its advertised at a price must be sold at that price
                    This player is right when we started many years ago it was grate to play within your teams with others,
                    but now everyone is out to help themselves they have forgot to help others that are just beginning the game, there in no fun or laughter any more as all you at R2 just want money money and more off us how greedy one are getting lets think about us.... not yourselves the more you want in money the less you will have,
                    as players want to be happy enjoying this game as we all once did have some understanding now please,,,,,

Comment

Working...
                    X