The 10th Steel War is coming soon!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MemoryLane2
    started a topic The 10th Steel War is coming soon!

The 10th Steel War is coming soon!

Click image for larger version

Name:	steelwar426.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	129.4 KB
ID:	1781660

1st Round: 4/26 at 19:55 (server time)
    2nd Round: 4/28 at 19:55 (server time)

• spincycle
    replied
    We had Steel War on 4-28 but not on 4-26. It was not even available on 4-26 for us. s644. So we got the final round only? This in not right or fair to us.

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    To be fair, the maint said nothing about fixing SW.

Leave a comment:

• Loquasto
    replied
    The devs are aware of the issue. We had a maintenance. Still the same result. The devs should lose their jobs. Hire new people, these are worthless.

Leave a comment:

• Maliana113
    replied
    Originally posted by LAWWWRENTIU View Post
    like many others, I was not able to join the Steel War. Didn't receive any communication regarding the outcome... are the developers still "developing"?
    Yes, they devlope... escuses! All servers will merge soon in 1 alone than will shut down forever! RIP R2

Leave a comment:

• LAWWWRENTIU
    replied
    like many others, I was not able to join the Steel War. Didn't receive any communication regarding the outcome... are the developers still "developing"?

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Steel Wars: Came and Gone! And the best part from R2 is that all the players are the losers in this.

Leave a comment:

• R280734113
    replied
    Originally posted by regaalfiansyah View Post
    cant enter, i dont want suck compensation 500k gold+daru, reschedule it will be the best way, or you can give 500k bound balens for better solution
    500k i think 1 mill where better for all bugs lags and and and...... can not play one day with 0 problems give alredy what my angry make

Leave a comment:

• Proximi
    replied
    Originally posted by -M- View Post
    The devs have noted this issue.
    Nice they noted it , but would be even nicer if they let us know if we should log in thursday or better can watch a movie or do something else? since we not sure if it works.
    Information about it would be apreciated ;-)

Leave a comment:

• regaalfiansyah
    replied
    cant enter, i dont want suck compensation 500k gold+daru, reschedule it will be the best way, or you can give 500k bound balens for better solution

Leave a comment:

• Loquasto
    replied
    Originally posted by -M- View Post

{SARCASM**How very comforting.{/SARCASM**

Leave a comment:

• -M-
    replied
    Last edited by -M-; 04-26-2016, 08:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Turbain
    replied
    How about 10 shards for all, for the mount as comp for the muck up...(( for those of us who could not enjoy one of the wonderful *cough* events that R2 has for its most wonderful players , who are always first on the R2 agenda ..*cough*
    Last edited by Turbain; 04-27-2016, 01:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Seems any teams from migrated servers no longer work. Thanks for the heads up R2!

Leave a comment:

• hardernail
    replied
    you liars, was no war!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X