Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The 10th Steel War is coming soon!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MemoryLane2
    started a topic The 10th Steel War is coming soon!

The 10th Steel War is coming soon!

Click image for larger version

Name:	steelwar426.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	129.4 KB
ID:	1781660

1st Round: 4/26 at 19:55 (server time)
    2nd Round: 4/28 at 19:55 (server time)

• spincycle
    replied
    We had Steel War on 4-28 but not on 4-26. It was not even available on 4-26 for us. s644. So we got the final round only? This in not right or fair to us.

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    To be fair, the maint said nothing about fixing SW.

Leave a comment:

• Loquasto
    replied
    The devs are aware of the issue. We had a maintenance. Still the same result. The devs should lose their jobs. Hire new people, these are worthless.

Leave a comment:

• Maliana113
    replied
    Originally posted by LAWWWRENTIU View Post
    like many others, I was not able to join the Steel War. Didn't receive any communication regarding the outcome... are the developers still "developing"?
    Yes, they devlope... escuses! All servers will merge soon in 1 alone than will shut down forever! RIP R2

Leave a comment:

• LAWWWRENTIU
    replied
    like many others, I was not able to join the Steel War. Didn't receive any communication regarding the outcome... are the developers still "developing"?

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Steel Wars: Came and Gone! And the best part from R2 is that all the players are the losers in this.

Leave a comment:

• R280734113
    replied
    Originally posted by regaalfiansyah View Post
    cant enter, i dont want suck compensation 500k gold+daru, reschedule it will be the best way, or you can give 500k bound balens for better solution
    500k i think 1 mill where better for all bugs lags and and and...... can not play one day with 0 problems give alredy what my angry make

Leave a comment:

• Proximi
    replied
    Originally posted by -M- View Post
    The devs have noted this issue.
    Nice they noted it , but would be even nicer if they let us know if we should log in thursday or better can watch a movie or do something else? since we not sure if it works.
    Information about it would be apreciated ;-)

Leave a comment:

• regaalfiansyah
    replied
    cant enter, i dont want suck compensation 500k gold+daru, reschedule it will be the best way, or you can give 500k bound balens for better solution

Leave a comment:

• Loquasto
    replied
    Originally posted by -M- View Post

{SARCASM**How very comforting.{/SARCASM**

Leave a comment:

• -M-
    replied
    Last edited by -M-; 04-26-2016, 08:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Turbain
    replied
    How about 10 shards for all, for the mount as comp for the muck up...(( for those of us who could not enjoy one of the wonderful *cough* events that R2 has for its most wonderful players , who are always first on the R2 agenda ..*cough*
    Last edited by Turbain; 04-27-2016, 01:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Seems any teams from migrated servers no longer work. Thanks for the heads up R2!

Leave a comment:

• hardernail
    replied
    you liars, was no war!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X