Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/28 @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/28 @ 4:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 28th of April at 4:00 AM EDT (1:00 AM PDT, 9:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold, will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Henna x50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Notes:
    1. Added a function to filter improper words in the cross-server chat channel.
    2. When players hover over the item names on the Archaeological Handbook panel, they can now see source of the item.

Yeah, let's see how well that function works. They need to be removed from guild and party chat or even an option to mute/block cs bullhorn messages.

Comment

1. Added a function to filter improper words in the cross-server chat channel.
      Specific: Smart Filter only targets the words

OR

Willy Nilly: Filter only targets certain letters thus killing other good words just because it contained the same letters as the bad one.

??

On a side note, folks: Do expect the second day of Steel War to end up like the first.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

They will probably follow the current format, Mei. Which means "willy-nilly".

Comment

doesnt matter what they do they will still find ways to shaft us out of stuff lol

while ur fixing stuff try fixing the ticket system on kabam been like this for 2 days now

Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname.png
Views:	2
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	1724751
          Last edited by Xharry005x; 04-28-2016, 02:39 AM.

Comment

:p :p

Comment

The second patch note, bow

Thanks for that one, I already knew that archeo handbook panel had missed something. But... oh well, those rewards.

Comment

........nice to see you still can't tell the difference between GMT and BST. Why is GM filtered out in chat? Bring on your new cross-server filters...........

Comment

........and bum, t it, w illy was hardly rude enough to be removed as a post surely. 2 are types of birds and the other one is something Americans set fire to in winter................

Comment

For the love of God, please return the PMs on the bottom again. Instead of the top near the compass. This is annoying the **** out of me. I read very late LATE messages now because of this. And it doesn't even flash anymore trying to at least get my attention. A lot of people are wanting this back to the way it was.

Comment

Putting back the morning tanks and giving us back our initial rage would also be a way of showing goodwill.

Comment

Agree 2 u completely. Have been telling the whole of my server the same. Well nvm wanna c your toon also as to how much u have spend in this game & then realised the fraud behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Patchcross View Post
                          Putting back the morning tanks and giving us back our initial rage would also be a way of showing goodwill.

Well asking this from R2 is called "DAY DREAMING"

they nerfed the event boxes - the WB & u think they gonna listen to u - GROW UP

Comment

Originally posted by Vraelia View Post
                            For the love of God, please return the PMs on the bottom again. Instead of the top near the compass. This is annoying the **** out of me. I read very late LATE messages now because of this. And it doesn't even flash anymore trying to at least get my attention. A lot of people are wanting this back to the way it was.

Well must say any TOM - **** - HARRY can tell what u have told just now & can tell u r 100% right but these THICK HEADS r having empty chambers in their Head - SO dont expect logical things from them.

Comment

With every maintenence/patch u bloody nerf us. Start with giving back the rage at least, u bloody a******s!

Comment

Working...
                              X