Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cross-server Guild Battle: Rule Them All May 21st!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vroukarouk View Post
    When CSGB first started, we had more than 40 players ready to play; now, I don't think we'll get 20. CSGB is hard to do when you can't even muster up a couple totem teams. And the rewards?! What the what?! I'm thinking of just afking it and taking a knee. Why work hard when you just can sit back and get a couple fashion cores. For the amount of time it takes (7 matches that average 30 minutes), the rewards are unacceptable. What would happen if both sides just afk'd? Let's find out.
    All servers been dying out with people leaving the game with more and more heavy cashing events to try and get somewhere. Who wants to spend all that cash anymore on a dying game so year participation in these things is going down all the time.

All that work is still not enough just for fashion cores either. We get a steady amount from Spire nm and the eudaemon crystals from bounties. They need to update the rewards to make it more beneficial for people to take part
    [S163] Mist Ridge - BuxomWench - Archer - Resurgence
    [S1] Temple of Ibalize - BuxomWench - Mage - VictisHNR

Comment

The final was just great, faced the same server 3 times and that "dismiss party mid battle" glitch is still happening!

I had a lovely time, truly!
      Wartune
      IGN: Decima
      Guild: Elysium
      Server: S5 (Europe)
      Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
      IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
      Server : 59 (Europe)
      Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

r2 needs to pull their fingers from their backsides and change the csgb rewards they are outdated now and not beneficial to any of us at all

with the introducement of kh and titans was expecting some adv henna in their at least or adv mahra and sep

the leg stones u got in csgb now we can get from aerchelogical digging anyway

we need r2 to change things for the better

Comment

Can anyone confirm something for me?? Our guild missed the opportunity to register for the CSGB, between 5/18-5-20.. Our guild has enough BR to qualify, will there be another chance to register before the next battle? So far it hasnt updated to allow us to register and is almost worth leaving the guild over the mistake

Comment

Cross-Server GB has already started... You can't register anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisClark View Post
              Can anyone confirm something for me?? Our guild missed the opportunity to register for the CSGB, between 5/18-5-20.. Our guild has enough BR to qualify, will there be another chance to register before the next battle? So far it hasnt updated to allow us to register and is almost worth leaving the guild over the mistake
              Unfortunately the above is correct, sign-ups are over for this season, and you won't be able to rejoin until the beginning of the next season, which will be quite some time from now. Was there a bug, or simply just missed by the G.M.?
              "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
              Browser Game Support

Comment

Hey 2nd week of CSGB was glitched like real bad. Battles were ending 3 mins after it already was done. It really was frustrating for our guild.

Comment

again black screen 20 min before end
                  BLASTA
                  LEV 80.7582876br
                  Knight-free kh
                  S122

Comment

Working...
                  X