Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cross-server Guild Battle: Rule Them All May 21st!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross-server Guild Battle: Rule Them All May 21st!

Hey! Have you heard? the latest Cross-server Guild Battle Season is coming!

One Guild to rule them all… Find out who will be ruling the roost in Wartune’s latest Cross-server Guild Battle on May 21st! Train, battle, and prove your Guild worthy!

Click image for larger version

Name:	csgb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	1781980

Battle Schedule

The sign up phase for the Cross-server Battle will begin at 00:00 on May 18th and ends at 23:30 on May 20th.

Preliminaries:
    • 5/21/2016 from 20:30 - 21:30
    • 5/28/2016 from 20:30 - 21:30
    • 6/04/2016 from 20:30 - 21:30
    • 6/11/2016 from 20:30 - 21:30

Finals:
    • 6/18/2016 from 20:30 - 21:30
    • 6/25/2016 from 20:30 - 21:30
    • 7/02/2016 from 20:30 - 21:30

Click here to see more info about Cross-server Guild Battle.

• mastablasta23
    replied
    again black screen 20 min before end

Leave a comment:

• R2138614125
    replied
    Hey 2nd week of CSGB was glitched like real bad. Battles were ending 3 mins after it already was done. It really was frustrating for our guild.

Leave a comment:

• Mentor_MrEUS
    replied
    Originally posted by ChrisClark View Post
    Can anyone confirm something for me?? Our guild missed the opportunity to register for the CSGB, between 5/18-5-20.. Our guild has enough BR to qualify, will there be another chance to register before the next battle? So far it hasnt updated to allow us to register and is almost worth leaving the guild over the mistake
    Unfortunately the above is correct, sign-ups are over for this season, and you won't be able to rejoin until the beginning of the next season, which will be quite some time from now. Was there a bug, or simply just missed by the G.M.?

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    Cross-Server GB has already started... You can't register anymore.

Leave a comment:

• ChrisClark
    replied
    Can anyone confirm something for me?? Our guild missed the opportunity to register for the CSGB, between 5/18-5-20.. Our guild has enough BR to qualify, will there be another chance to register before the next battle? So far it hasnt updated to allow us to register and is almost worth leaving the guild over the mistake

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    r2 needs to pull their fingers from their backsides and change the csgb rewards they are outdated now and not beneficial to any of us at all

with the introducement of kh and titans was expecting some adv henna in their at least or adv mahra and sep

the leg stones u got in csgb now we can get from aerchelogical digging anyway

we need r2 to change things for the better

Leave a comment:

• Deeelinquent
    replied
    The final was just great, faced the same server 3 times and that "dismiss party mid battle" glitch is still happening!

I had a lovely time, truly!

Leave a comment:

• BuxomWench
    replied
    Originally posted by Vroukarouk View Post
    When CSGB first started, we had more than 40 players ready to play; now, I don't think we'll get 20. CSGB is hard to do when you can't even muster up a couple totem teams. And the rewards?! What the what?! I'm thinking of just afking it and taking a knee. Why work hard when you just can sit back and get a couple fashion cores. For the amount of time it takes (7 matches that average 30 minutes), the rewards are unacceptable. What would happen if both sides just afk'd? Let's find out.
    All servers been dying out with people leaving the game with more and more heavy cashing events to try and get somewhere. Who wants to spend all that cash anymore on a dying game so year participation in these things is going down all the time.

All that work is still not enough just for fashion cores either. We get a steady amount from Spire nm and the eudaemon crystals from bounties. They need to update the rewards to make it more beneficial for people to take part

Leave a comment:

• Vroukarouk
    replied
    When CSGB first started, we had more than 40 players ready to play; now, I don't think we'll get 20. CSGB is hard to do when you can't even muster up a couple totem teams. And the rewards?! What the what?! I'm thinking of just afking it and taking a knee. Why work hard when you just can sit back and get a couple fashion cores. For the amount of time it takes (7 matches that average 30 minutes), the rewards are unacceptable. What would happen if both sides just afk'd? Let's find out.

Leave a comment:

• Spanky28
    replied
    Originally posted by boggins64 View Post
    bug as hell last night was splitting teams up all the time laggy as hell but hey that's the norm not fixed lag in weekly dung or tok or spire ty for thinking of the players .if you want diffent stuff u can always buy it as it seems we don't need any skill just dollars .as for eternity marriage was mis-sold to peeps who was promised marriage wars will we get refunded as you can get marriage for nothing now ty r2 for looking after my toon
    Not one thing you said has to do with csgb

Leave a comment:

• Mibbette
    replied
    Originally posted by BuxomWench View Post
    apart from fixing the bugs in it, isnt it about time the rewards are updated? Most of us dont need the stuff here
    I was thinking the same thing!

Leave a comment:

• BuxomWench
    replied
    apart from fixing the bugs in it, isnt it about time the rewards are updated? Most of us dont need the stuff here

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    i had a dream the csgb bugs have been fixed i woke up oh cr ap its r2 nothing is fixed

Leave a comment:

• boggins64
    replied
    oops its your toon lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X