Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/19 @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/19 @ 4:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 19th of May at 4:00 AM EDT(1:00 AM PDT, 9:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 to 3 hours, but could be longer or shorter.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Henna x50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Notes:
    1. Added Blood of Zeus to the League Shop.
    2. Fixed the issue in which there was no response when players upgraded their talent.

whos going to waste league insig on blood of zeus when u get loads for free from farms and edu patrols lol

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
      whos going to waste league insig on blood of zeus when u get loads for free from farms and edu patrols lol
      what can you expect from braindead R2?

Comment

Can you add green flames and turquoise instead please?
        S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

oh I cant wait for yet another great MAINTENANCE to be done
          I'm looking so forward to it NOT
          Just cant wait to see how they will screw up
          Just cant wait to see what problems and issues will be caused
          does the word MAINTENANCE mean something else to these people ?
          does it have different meaning to these people than it does in the rest of the world ?
          or to these people (IDIOTS) does it mean lets cause more problems and fix nothing
          it seems that the only correct MAINTENANCE that is done is how we can try to get more money from you all ? because there never seems to be a problem with that

Comment

And what about the henna lab issue? It will show ripened before the time is up and doesn't allow me to harvest it early. Been going on weeks now.
            Last edited by R262181389; 05-18-2016, 05:21 PM.

Comment

looks a lot like the last one

Comment

Why complain? If you want an easy game where you get things free, go play Candyland. Play, enjoy, or go find another game. Simple as that.
                Last edited by paganstorm870; 05-18-2016, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paganstorm870 View Post
                  Why complain? If you want an easy game where you get things free, go play Candyland. Play, enjoy, or go find another game. Simple as that.
                  as far as i see i dun see anyone complaining about free things in this game and are you somekind of new species of stupidity or what? so go back to your R2 cave

Comment

lol whats going on here

Comment

What about return sacrifice of sylph? Gaining back atleast 50% of adv. sepulcrum and normal sepulcrum same with mahra when sacrificing a sylph you want to remove.
                      What lessen the requirements for knighthood and lessen the balens and bb merging sylph?

Comment

better add turquiose , blue crystaloid in league shop -______-
                        S124 Mallowcrest (oceanic)
                        IGN : Mags
                        Guild = Sicario //best helper guild XD
                        still learn to be good !

Comment

Hey

Will they fix the Consecutive Recharge Bonus counter? (Or put any info about how many days we had with correct recharge?)

I dont know when that event started (correct date, because i connected later) and after 10th day, bugged.
                          I recharged about 18-19 times but im not sure about what's correct. Can somebody tell me which date was? (S647)
                          Thanks.

Hunor
                          Szaladj, szaladj, te gyönyörü csoda fenevad,
                          Ne menekülj, mert a nyomodban egy csapat halad,
                          Akik, ha kell, ~óó árkon és bokron,
                          Mennek utánad, mert nem tudják, hol is van az otthon...

Comment

is maintenance over svp ?
                            Last edited by c.frezard; 05-19-2016, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shucia3479 View Post
                              as far as i see i dun see anyone complaining about free things in this game and are you somekind of new species of stupidity or what? so go back to your R2 cave
                              Fascinating, you didn't even read what was said properly which makes you one of the old species of stupidity. If you have to comment, MAKE IT RELEVANT!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X