Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/19 @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MemoryLane2
    started a topic Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/19 @ 4:00 AM EDT

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/19 @ 4:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 19th of May at 4:00 AM EDT(1:00 AM PDT, 9:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 to 3 hours, but could be longer or shorter.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Henna x50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Notes:
    1. Added Blood of Zeus to the League Shop.
    2. Fixed the issue in which there was no response when players upgraded their talent.

• Meikura001
    replied
    So many kiss butts on here. I know I have been off for nearly a week, but damn.

Okay, bottomline is that this game isn't what it used to be. No matter how many patches and/or maints it do take, if the important parts are not addressed/fixed, then what's the point?

Leave a comment:

• g.wartune90
    replied
    when will be new eu srv relesed???

Leave a comment:

• Patchcross
    replied
    Originally posted by R23016332 View Post
    another R2 supporters huh? you and pagan should become newest dumb and dumber lol
    Didn't say I was an R2 supporter or to be more accurate a 7Road supporter. I find the 7Road service abominable but you read into my comment something that WAS NOT THERE, so that makes you the dumbest of them all.

Leave a comment:

• paganstorm870
    replied
    Eh, whatever blows your skirt tail up/ I'm not the one complaining. And yes, I like this game.

Leave a comment:

• R23016332
    replied
    Originally posted by Patchcross View Post
    Fascinating, you didn't even read what was said properly which makes you one of the old species of stupidity. If you have to comment, MAKE IT RELEVANT!!!
    another R2 supporters huh? you and pagan should become newest dumb and dumber lol

Leave a comment:

• paganstorm870
    replied
    This game is full of crybabies

Leave a comment:

• s.eater12
    replied
    Thank you R2. You and ur stupid new clothing system made me quit today. When i started to like the game again, r2 do something to **** everything.
    With cloths in vault, activate them and not geting title like others did, i know perfect how works with them to get title, but i simply not got the title. thank you again.

Leave a comment:

• viliza
    replied
    Originally posted by n.cot View Post
    better add turquiose , blue crystaloid in league shop -______-
    not agree with you,tuquiase and blue crystaloids you can get in bounty targets, but if they add orange items enchant, refine materials, it,s will be great

Leave a comment:

• laskar212
    replied
    ah, i will log in but Maintenance !!

Leave a comment:

• apurva1234
    replied
    keep clickin refresh

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by KayaBlanche View Post
    I think that 1-3 hours has come and gone. Can you try updating the thread?Cuz Mait takes place when I work and usually finishes before I get on. I think its been more like 5+ hours now?
    its only been offline for 1 and half hrs lol

Leave a comment:

• KayaBlanche
    replied
    I think that 1-3 hours has come and gone. Can you try updating the thread?Cuz Mait takes place when I work and usually finishes before I get on. I think its been more like 5+ hours now?

Leave a comment:

• Patchcross
    replied
    Once again, 7Road have ignored the major sticking points in the game and concentrated on things that are not really required. Pity!!!

Leave a comment:

• Patchcross
    replied
    Originally posted by shucia3479 View Post
    as far as i see i dun see anyone complaining about free things in this game and are you somekind of new species of stupidity or what? so go back to your R2 cave
    Fascinating, you didn't even read what was said properly which makes you one of the old species of stupidity. If you have to comment, MAKE IT RELEVANT!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X