• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_MinionsMaster
    started a topic Wartune 5.7 & 5.8 Sneak Peek

Wartune 5.7 & 5.8 Sneak Peek

[Wartune 5.7] New Eudaemon: Blood Demon
    [Prologue] Wartune Patch 5.7 has been released with the debut of a new Eudaemon: Blood Demon. Blood Demon is a magical Eudaemon with who isn't afraid to attract and charm... and kill. She has high MATK but low PDEF & MDEF. One of her skills can leech according to a certain percentage.
    [Obtaining Requirement] Use a Blood Demon Card to obtain Blood Demon
    [Skill Info]
    Passive Skill
    Bloodthirsty Nature: Chance to recover HP based on a certain percent of damage when launching a normal attack.
    Bloody Tenacity: Boosts damage by a certain percent.
    Active Skill
    Bloody Claw: Attacks a random enemy.
    Splintering: Attacks an enemy in the back row.
    Revenge: Attacks two random enemies.
    Terracide: Attacks all enemies in the back row.
    Blood Sacrifice: Increases own party's attack by a certain percent for specific number of turns.
    Captive Dance: Attacks the whole enemy group and leeches according to a certain percentage.
    Delphic Skill
    Delphic·Bloodbath: Attacks a random enemy, dealing huge damage. Meanwhile, recovers a large amount of HP.
    Delphic·Nightmare: Attacks the whole enemy group and boosts damage targets receive by a certain percent for specific number of turns.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	1782116

• Drabis
    replied
    Originally posted by tunafan View Post
    Reading that stupid poem, I think I can understand that the game is now officially run by retarded 12 year olds.
    You call that a poem? I'll have what the writer is smoking. lol

Leave a comment:

• Drabis
    replied
    Originally posted by Darrkin View Post
    When you Awaken to Sylph Mode if your Eudaemon is still alive then it will awaken to the Sylph following it.
    The pic shows us one UGLY creature, I don't wan't my Eudaemon to turn into something like that. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Timmy4U
    replied
    It's definitely the sub-class thing that was posted on [a site]. Once you get past the other stuff in the poem, it's pretty obvious.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-24-2016, 11:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mail2sunybro
    replied
    Let See............

Leave a comment:

• Waylanfer
    replied
    Personally, I think it is the Dragon Whisperer sub-class that I have read about. [a site] has a good guide on it. I hope it is this as it looks quite interesting.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-24-2016, 11:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R245444905
    replied
    could be a few things china u can now change ur class from archer to mage or knight etc merged edimon it dont really tell u much :P

Leave a comment:

• jaymark17
    replied
    knighthood maybe easier to attain hehe

Leave a comment:

• nicobergman88
    replied
    It's going to cost 120k balens to do what ever it is,and going to expire in 30 days unless you renew for another 120k balens like most of R2scams.
    Last edited by nicobergman88; 05-22-2016, 12:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• iubirel.w
    replied
    maybe a new option for eudaemoon for transform into sylph? lol, wut?

Leave a comment:

• Urolog
    replied
    maybe finally we get dragon tamers

Leave a comment:

• tunafan
    replied
    Reading that stupid poem, I think I can understand that the game is now officially run by retarded 12 year olds.

Leave a comment:

• Darrkin
    replied
    When you Awaken to Sylph Mode if your Eudaemon is still alive then it will awaken to the Sylph following it.
    Last edited by Darrkin; 05-20-2016, 08:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    Ooh, maybe when players quit, they can choose to turn their characters into a eudaemon for someone else! Seems as good an idea as whatever this will turn out to be.

Leave a comment:

• darkwolf3307
    replied
    Someone has missed their calling, nice poem. Would love to see what you could write about the 3 different class.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X