• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_MinionsMaster
    started a topic Survey

Survey

Hi Heroes,

Please take a moment to take our survey to help us improve your gaming experience. As always, thank you for your support and see you in-game!

http://goo.gl/forms/qNm0h4t0jLwIllHq2

Click image for larger version

Name:	Survey.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	234.2 KB
ID:	1782088

• R210859511
    replied
    yes lets all fill out the survey and then watch R2 and 7 Road

IGNORE IT AND TAKE NO NOTICE OF IT

The definition of a waste of time is and would be a survey on here

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by R229619798 View Post
    too obvius that non is watching the forums from r2 games apart moderators/mentors(simple players too ) tomorrows event!! spend 60.000 or 120.000 to get fryga thor etc hahaha they still dotn get this wont WORK ...thats kinda BRAIN damaged ... i cant spell it at all... just nvm this is so trashy
    ive seen a hamster with more brains than the r2 staff

Name:	8b8ef0de4182d29986c49412dbd79374.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	1725050

Leave a comment:

• R229619798
    replied
    too obvius that non is watching the forums from r2 games apart moderators/mentors(simple players too ) tomorrows event!! spend 60.000 or 120.000 to get fryga thor etc hahaha they still dotn get this wont WORK ...thats kinda BRAIN damaged ... i cant spell it at all... just nvm this is so trashy
    Last edited by R229619798; 05-30-2016, 12:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R229619798
    replied
    Originally posted by R229619798 View Post
    Ok lets cut the **** and the troll issues... lets get serius right here...at some point we make it seem so foolish that they dont bother replying to their own posts
    A. We are playing a game which is for free non is forcing us to do so as well as non forces us to recharge
    B. We all got issues with r2 as free or cashers ...issues that concern the game it self either game 's support ! BUT we NEED the Game master communite if there is still a team like that to ACTUALLY come to us ... Honest and dedicated to TRY make the game more fun to us MORE atractive MORE enjoyable MORE fun fun fun even more intresting on recharging.... PS : Dear Game masters you are not making the people intrested on recharging by making this A. unaccecable to free/all players ( aka knighthood) and other stuff B . PLAYABLE on recharge/cash mode only.
    C. We want an honest response for once from r2 stuff members...not moderators...not mentors nobody else.. A person HE/SHE who is willing to come to us and TRY understand what we want GENERALLY as players ...no matter cash or free BUT PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN FAST for example TODAY? tomorrow? the day after tomorrow? cuze our sweet game is dying months now and u just realised it... STEP ur FOOT IN and MAKE THE GOD DAMN CHANGE WE WANT..smbody from you to be with us listen us and actually execute what people want for the sake of the game we love..and r2 pockets.

That was from my honest prospective... i really wish / want /to keep playing this god damn game BUT at least i want to know smbody is actually taking care of us ( players )

PS : LETS SEE WHO HAVE THE MAN BALLS TO DO IT FROM R2 ... i am just saying that will take guts to do so..lets see who will be that MAN cuze we are talking about a MAN ACTION ( if not i guess they are just fat money boys that people complains they are )

i think i waited for too much.... kinda disapointed

Leave a comment:

• Arionrhod
    replied
    Actually, I'm okay with the requirements for KH. Instead of lowering them, make it a bit easier to get advanced henna without cash.

What I would like to see, first, is regular CA revamped. Tanks have become almost impossible now that it's only once a day. People are much more aggressive than they were and are less likely to help. Many level 80s can't be on at 930 PM server time. They might have only been able to be on the morning time on weekends, but they could be there.

And before you ask yes, my main alt has KH. My little alts been trying for 2+ weeks to win a tank battle with ZERO success. Even if you get some people to help, there's always others who take pride in being jerks.

The thing I didn't like about the survey was in some cases the choices were not what I would have picked.

Have you heard it said, you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar?

Leave a comment:

• gibsondion
    replied
    wow…the nerve.

Please have your staff review the contents of your "Game Discussion & Feedback" & your "Bug Reports and Support" Forums.
    You will not only find in there ALL the answers to your questions but you will also see some fabulous comments on how to improve the game, win player loyalty and boost the popularity rating of this game .

This game was once a 15 out of 10 …now it doesn't even get 6 out of 10…..And all because the forums are not monitored and comments acknowledged.

If your slogan is "Putting your gamers first", there is absolutely no way you can ignore the things mentioned in the forums …it's the one place that your gamers vent their frustrations.

It is totally unfair to ask your customers to reply to a survey of this nature….
    With all the comments that have been made in forum, your survey should have been more tailored to what was shared and getting more detailed feedback or even just doing a popularity count on the areas that need improving, introducing or removing.

Leave a comment:

• R229619798
    replied
    Ok lets cut the **** and the troll issues... lets get serius right here...at some point we make it seem so foolish that they dont bother replying to their own posts
    A. We are playing a game which is for free non is forcing us to do so as well as non forces us to recharge
    B. We all got issues with r2 as free or cashers ...issues that concern the game it self either game 's support ! BUT we NEED the Game master communite if there is still a team like that to ACTUALLY come to us ... Honest and dedicated to TRY make the game more fun to us MORE atractive MORE enjoyable MORE fun fun fun even more intresting on recharging.... PS : Dear Game masters you are not making the people intrested on recharging by making this A. unaccecable to free/all players ( aka knighthood) and other stuff B . PLAYABLE on recharge/cash mode only.
    C. We want an honest response for once from r2 stuff members...not moderators...not mentors nobody else.. A person HE/SHE who is willing to come to us and TRY understand what we want GENERALLY as players ...no matter cash or free BUT PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN FAST for example TODAY? tomorrow? the day after tomorrow? cuze our sweet game is dying months now and u just realised it... STEP ur FOOT IN and MAKE THE GOD DAMN CHANGE WE WANT..smbody from you to be with us listen us and actually execute what people want for the sake of the game we love..and r2 pockets.

That was from my honest prospective... i really wish / want /to keep playing this god damn game BUT at least i want to know smbody is actually taking care of us ( players )

PS : LETS SEE WHO HAVE THE MAN BALLS TO DO IT FROM R2 ... i am just saying that will take guts to do so..lets see who will be that MAN cuze we are talking about a MAN ACTION ( if not i guess they are just fat money boys that people complains they are )
    Last edited by R229619798; 05-28-2016, 08:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R2128983872
    replied
    it's abvious what we all want just two main things :
    1- give us back the old events (unlimited events )
    2- for gad sake lower the requirement for knighthood !!!

Leave a comment:

• Anubi0s
    replied
    PLZ dont do this survey!!!! they want to know what we want so they can do the oposite! they already took the bound balence for recharge event, the advance henna and mahras and advance seps from rebatle....

Leave a comment:

• Gimmikc
    replied
    why the heck even make a survey in first place. all the buggers need to do is read the forums for few minutes.

Leave a comment:

• R229619798
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_MinionsMaster View Post
    Hi Heroes,

Please take a moment to take our survey to help us improve your gaming experience. As always, thank you for your support and see you in-game!

http://goo.gl/forms/qNm0h4t0jLwIllHq2

[ATTACH=CONFIG]162467[/ATTACH]

lol too much flame within a few hours... for the bad idea of making a survey at all and they closed it ... i guess in a few hours they find out what really miss from the game or what has to be fixed ^^

Leave a comment:

• R289048
    replied
    Originally posted by AllThingFresh View Post
    can i have ur account sir plz if possible
    It would be against TOS, and they would simply ban the account if someone gave you one. I personally couldn't give a rats cupcake about that part, however I have saved payment information tied to the account, so I won't be giving it away I'm afraid. Take my advice, find a new game to get addicted to.

Leave a comment:

• Drabis
    replied
    Originally posted by krzycanuk View Post
    they forgot this question , why do people bytch and moan but still play war tune ?
    Here's the answer:

Name:	63022846.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	1724960

Leave a comment:

• AllThingFresh
    replied
    can i have ur account sir plz if possible

Leave a comment:

Working...