Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 6/16 @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 6/16 @ 4:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 16th of June at 4:00 AM EDT (1:00 AM PDT, 9:00 AM GMT +1, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.
    Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Henna x50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Notes:
    1. Fixed the issue where the One-click Feed feature did not work in the Dragon Soul system.

.......hooray someone changed the time to being correct (hopefully), we will see. Now all you have to do is make it easy to buy multiple HP flasks and fix the fact That I can't upgrade my sylphs, learn new eudaemon skills and summon my helper in Sylph expedition...........do that and all will be well........and yes I have sent tickets in and it was before the last event................

Comment

A little more notice of "Maintenance" would be appreciated. I checked here, carefully, after midnight (BST), before I went to bed and there was no mention
      of maintenance this morning.I don't believe that this was a spur of the moment decision, so, please, improve communication and keep us better informed.

Comment

You should have your head checked its a weekly maintenance HAPPENS EVERY WEEK THURSDAY MORNING!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

well the devs are late my server just switched off server at 9.07 a.m when it does actualy say 9.00 a.m lmao did the devs need their coffee first and donuts

Comment

Originally posted by R24700307 View Post
            You should have your head checked its a weekly maintenance HAPPENS EVERY WEEK THURSDAY MORNING!!!!!!!!!!
            or Wednesday morning if they feel so inclined. Please try making your comments without being rude to people

Comment

I remember weeks with no maintnance at all, i remember weeks when maintnance was in other day then thursday... should i check my head coz i have to good memory?

Comment

your sure its every thursday lol

thought it was wednesday last week lol Click image for larger version

Name:	main 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	1725239 (wed)

and sometimes when devs are inclined after their coffee breaks a tuesday lmao Click image for larger version

Name:	main 2.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	1725240 (tues)

maybe its you who needs your head checked lmao
                Last edited by Xharry005x; 06-16-2016, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Off all the bugs in this game, why is that the only thing they are fixing? By the time we get the next patch, we will get loads more bugs that will go unfixed for who knows how long.

Comment

Working...
                  X