Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/15 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/15 4:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Friday, the 15th of July at 4:00 AM EDT(1:00 AM PDT, 9:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Hennax50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Notes:
    1. The Outland Contest will start July 18th. Guild Leaders should enroll their Guild in the event before July 18th.
    2. Optimized the Recharge Bonus event panel.
    3. Fixed an issue with the Marriage Tree cultivating items.

omg seriously? What about the lag issue on server S551 Glass Mines!!!!??? The lag is getting worse EVERYDAY!!!!!!!! WE CAN HARDLY PLAY THE GAME!!!! BLACK SCREEN IN BATTLES, OPENING UP VAULT/INVENTORY TAKES FOREVER. GET YOUR **** TOGETHER AND FIX THE LAG ON GLASS MINES! WE HAVE BEEN REPORTING IT SINCE MONDAY!!!!!
    Sapphire
    Mage Lvl.80:
    BR:
    106,802,118 Normal Mode
    101,629,274 Dragon Mode
    Server: S551 GlassMines
    Guild: Spartans
    Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

fix it where we can sell star tear shards again please!!!! broken since last patch

Comment

Originally posted by Arionrhod View Post
        fix it where we can sell star tear shards again please!!!! broken since last patch
        Just synth the shard into tears and sell the tears. The tears sell for 1000 gold each

Comment

Originally posted by R217157631 View Post
          Just synth the shard into tears and sell the tears. The tears sell for 1000 gold each
          and to make the tears cost 10K each

Class Mage
          BR unlimited
          G.M of Skyclad Guild

Comment

1. The Outland Contest will start July 18th. Guild Leaders should enroll their Guild in the event before July 18th .(was originaly posted as the 15th july )

2. Optimized the Recharge Bonus event panel. ( lol you want to make more stuff expensive and grab as much cash as possible you mean lol)

3. Fixed an issue with the Marriage Tree cultivating items. (fix what seems ok to me ) or your going to nerf the stuff you get and so u get naff all

what about fixing the real bugs like !

arena text above head its chinese

gb devotion (dont get any when u join a gb)

tok shadows only gets 16 its not set to x7

the lag

black screens

the inaccurate clock times

and many more i can mention
            Last edited by Xharry005x; 07-14-2016, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
              1. The Outland Contest will start July 18th. Guild Leaders should enroll their Guild in the event before July 18th .(was originaly posted as the 15th july )

2. Optimized the Recharge Bonus event panel. ( lol you want to make more stuff expensive and grab as much cash as possible you mean lol)

3. Fixed an issue with the Marriage Tree cultivating items. (fix what seems ok to me ) or your going to nerf the stuff you get and so u get naff all

what about fixing the real bugs like !

arena text above head its chinese

gb devotion (dont get any when u join a gb)

the lag

black screens

the inaccurate clock times

and many more i can mention
              and spire exp only x1 no? at least i've helped many new playrs in spire and they have gained only 2 levels....
              every hero has his hamster!

Comment

MT 30mins early?!?

Click image for larger version

Name:	mt.png
Views:	1
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	1725579
                IGN: whitewolf
                Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
                Guild: OUTCASTS
                Class: Archer

Comment

uhum tok easy (NOT EASY AT ALL) just sayin...
                  Player: Vix
                  Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                  Guild: Resurgence
                  Lvl 80
                  BR: () crappy

Comment

Originally posted by mungrel101 View Post
                    its only easy if you have full team of KH or so I hear anyway lol
                    IGN: whitewolf
                    Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
                    Guild: OUTCASTS

Comment

Originally posted by mungrel101 View Post
                      Kat i will help you do any ToK you need just pm me in game .. only a few of you i go out of my way to help
                      Cyanide
                      Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                      Guild: Sicario

Comment

Why knights didn,t have guardian runa?

what price for synthese? as me remeber it was 10k or more
                        Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-15-2016, 04:39 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

lol... and need 100k to synth a tears... f@*k
                          indian

Comment

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
                            and spire exp only x1 no? at least i've helped many new playrs in spire and they have gained only 2 levels....
                            yes, they nerf exp, before patch me level up per 2 day (tok, spire, mp, campaings, blitz), now with all runs me got only 50% of level

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                            They nerfed TOK, now need play TOK 3 month, to get temporary mount for 1 week
                            Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-15-2016, 04:41 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

I really hope you do a good job this time R2, please don't forget to fix the BI problem I avoided that dungeon for 2 weeks now and the Egg idea is very wierd, oh and maybe include a small amount of Bound Balen of a compensation next time Just saying since we spend good hard earned cash to play Wartune and your company gives us so much wasted time in bugtown.

Anyway, I have not recharged since last year... and don't plan on recharging until you guys get your act together.

... Still a fan of your games though...
                              AnastasiaZA
                              Server: [S146] Hedgewyn

Life is the only thing that matters, the game is just a side line

Comment

Working...
                              X