Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/28 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/28 4:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 28th of July at 4:00 AM EDT(1:00 AM PDT, 9:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Hennax50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Notes:
    1. Adjusted First Recharge rewards.
    2. Fixed the issue where Balens might be deducted without warning when learning a Sylph skill and the issue in which the cooldown timer might not display after learning Sylph skills.
    3. Fixed the display issue that showed the incorrect Treasure Lode reward time.

Hope you fixed the server crash we had yesterday just before Titan wars on europe server
    FireLilly

Comment

So what is being fixed with this maintenance?
      Last edited by R262181389; 07-27-2016, 11:32 AM.

Comment

can u improve compensation reward ~_~
        S124 Mallowcrest (oceanic)
        IGN : Mags
        Guild = Sicario //best helper guild XD
        still learn to be good !

Comment

Giant Nerf in OUtland. Takes your energy and no fight. This is the only thing that people pay attention to now. imho, you need to care.

Comment

I allways have a feeling they will be nerfing something, whenever they don't post details of what they are doing in the maintenance.

After their recent survey they probably have more ideas on what to nerf.

Comment

What the sence to make spire weekly, if we must play daily for devotion?
              Why in daily devotion are things, those are weekly or few days in week f.e. GB?

Comment

Originally posted by viliza View Post
                What the sence to make spire weekly, if we must play daily for devotion?
                Why in daily devotion are things, those are weekly or few days in week f.e. GB?
                weekly spire ... damn kill me again lol this game proves that it CAN ALWAYS GET WORSE . still wanted to say hello to my fellow guildies.. but its maintenance.. forgot havent logged in for a while

Comment

Um...why don't you took your time to inform in-game too(1 day before,or something like this). I mean some of us don't check Forum often. Sounds logic or no?
                  I'm yours. You own me, but I rule.
                  BLAИK from s608 GUILD: DeathNote

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Vera View Post
                    Patch Notes:
                    1. Adjusted First Recharge rewards.
                    2. Fixed the issue where Balens might be deducted without warning when learning a Sylph skill and the issue in which the cooldown timer might not display after learning Sylph skills.
                    3. Fixed the display issue that showed the incorrect Treasure Lode reward time.
                    Everything has to do with recharges and balens. Worthless..

Comment

Oh goody
                      more maintenace
                      i just cant wait
                      will any problems or issue be solved "no"
                      will more problem or issues be caused "oh yes" you bet they will
                      will we all get crappy compensation for a **** job "we sure will"

Comment

Working...
                      X