[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance for Wartune Server S80

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Emergency Maintenance for Wartune Server S80

There will be an emergency maintenance for Server Oakenfield For (S80) at 7:30 AM GMT (Server Time). Estimated downtime is expected to be 2 to 3 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any changes or updates.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    There will be an emergency maintenance for Server Oakenfield For (S80) at 7:30 AM GMT (Server Time). Estimated downtime is expected to be 2 to 3 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any changes or updates.
    thank you for giving new oceanic server.. im thinking of making 2nd char on s81. (it means donate more)... but kinda upset because what just happen to me on s75. ..
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....422#post299422

Comment

all the server is down

Comment

any word on whether it's going to be back up soon?
        Riamba

Comment

soo what time will it back????

Comment

When S80 will back online?

Comment

At this time we're expecting the maintenance to last for another two hours.
              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Sounds good, just keep us updated on the time, I know I'm really eager to get back on and play so I don't wander off right before it comes back
                Riamba

Comment

tsk3 . still in maintainance?

Comment

yes for 1,5h more hope it will online sooner

Comment

what exact time will it be finish?

Comment

Server 80 is now back online.
                        As our way of saying sorry for this maintance we will be giving the players of S80 a Compensation pack.
                        The Pack will include:
                        500,000 Gold
                        Extreme Stamina Potion x4
                        Skeleton Keys x20
                        Vouchers x200
                        Level 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x2
                        and Double Exp buff for 1 day (only works in dungeons)

*NOTE: You may claim these items by clicking on Event Prizes in the upper right corner of screen just under map.

Comment

server 78 maintenance too?

Comment

Omg

why the hell cant i login G M!!! -.-
                            it keeps saying system error LIKE *** im on s73 is there a dam mantinece on there!?!?!??!?!?!!??
                            PLease re[ly back i cant login to wartune cause it keeps saying DAH SYSTEM ERROR -.-
                            The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

this *** up -.-
                              The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

Working...
                              X