X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zzzso rich gm

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
      Are you for a way to save money and time? Needing an extra boost on Crypt runs? Check out the Spirit Covenant, coming to Part Two of the 1.45 Patch update!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29139[/ATTACH]

Spirit Covenant – Available for just 1295 Balens, the Spirit Covenant offers a wide array of benefits. The Spirit Covenant lasts for 30 days and includes the following:
      • Power of Healing - HP packs will not be consumed when restoring HP.
      • Free Blitz - Gold will not be consumed when blitzing.
      • Bounty Helper - Complete bounty quests the moment you accept them.
      • Lord of Time - Balens will not be consumed when you speed-up cultivation in the Altar of Ennoblement.
      • Warrior's Call - A powerful buff, lasting for 30 minutes. The Warrior’s Call buff boosts the following stats by 10%: PATK, PDEF, MATK, MDEF, HP and Charisma. This buff can be retrieved once per day by opening the Spirit Covenant panel and is only applied when in dungeons and in the Crypt.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29140[/ATTACH]

I swear that the devs will some of this days come up with an update that will give to the players the chance by paying a certain amount of balens,to have a bot or something similar running their accounts the entire month,which they will have only to log in to renew it,and "pretend" that the bots works was their hard work on their chars .

I mean,i have my VIP,i charge balens when i need them,but at least i dedicate some work to my knight.

This covenant thing its made exclusively to lazy bum players that have 0 capability of even knowing the diference between attack and magic attack (trust me,they exist,theres a post some where in game discussion of 1 asking if Matk is good for knights -.- ).

Plz bring that bot,tell them how much it costs and u will have a huge amount of profit.

Im not kidding or being sarcastic,im 100% sure that R2 will have "Pros" and "Top Ranks" more then willing to pay for it,providing a massive amount of profit.

Go go lazy bums,pay to be "Pro".

(thats sarcasm btw)

god i miss old type players,that even spending cash would have fun building their heroes in game...

LAZY :P

Comment

Originally posted by R23463995
        broken mage hyrule camp calorn
        why are u broken?did you hurt your back?

Comment

I must say a job well done on making cashers become even lazier.

As Skillgannon said, just implement a bot that plays their character for them so they can sit there and pretend that everything they did was them when all they did was shell out some dollars.

I may be a VIP, but I still spend hours a day on my character trying to improve her. I'm pretty proud of her too because I know I didn't just click a button and let the game do it for me.

Give us something besides power ups and balen consuming functions.

P.S. It kinda just enforces the stereotype that people with money are lazy.. well kids at least.
          Last edited by Celadine; 12-04-2012, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Balener's. . . .

Comment

power of healing rocks for damaging main tower in gvg

Comment

It sucks for non-cashers, also ruin the fun. We play game, work on it, achieve something. What's the point of spend some cash, press some button to be OP, and then enjoy nothing.

I like Wartune, but as update comes, I'm a bit disappointed :/

Comment

nice
                  but can give more discount again ? lol

S40 Badland

Namira
                  Namira S40

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by R24010315 View Post
                      nice
                      but can give more discount again ? lol

S40 Badland

Namira

wait,you want a discount in a lazy option?damn how didnt i think of adding that to my post?

its unbelivable how even they try to bargain on a option like that
                      Last edited by Skillgannon; 12-04-2012, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Spirit Covenant – Available for just 1295 Balens, the Spirit Covenant offers a wide array of benefits. The Spirit Covenant lasts for 30 days and includes the following:

Power of Healing - HP packs will not be consumed when restoring HP.
                        Free Blitz - Gold will not be consumed when blitzing.
                        Bounty Helper - Complete bounty quests the moment you accept them.
                        Lord of Time - Balens will not be consumed when you speed-up cultivation in the Altar of Ennoblement.
                        Warrior's Call - A powerful buff, lasting for 30 minutes. The Warrior’s Call buff boosts the following stats by 10%: PATK, PDEF, MATK, MDEF, HP and Charisma. This buff can be retrieved once per day by opening the Spirit Covenant panel and is only applied when in dungeons and in the Crypt.

OK So i'm trying to figure out what it is about these things that makes you think they are for lazy people exactly...

Power of Healing just saves hp packs from being used so no more needing them not a lazy thing...

Free Blitz just saves gold on blitzing not a lazy thing

bounty helper ok this one sure but honestly nothing in the bounty takes more than a couple minutes to do anyway if even more than a few seconds.

Lord of time speed up cultivation for free not exactly a lazy thing nothing lazy about moving past something that required you to not play for two hours.

Warriors call not really a lazy thing either just a boost for doing dungeons or crypt and lets face it it's only gonna get used in crypt after blitzing to maybe take down a boss thats been giving you trouble. once again not really anything lazy here either.

soooo....lets see only one of these things could really be said to promote any kind of lazy attitude and that one is honestly kind of a stretch anyway as most people blitz the kill this many such and such quests and the rest of them can be done in just a few moments.

PS what are you complaigning about anyway its all cheap. 1295 balens is less than 13 dollars worth of balens....really you can't scrounge together 13 dollars a month? Heck you could do free offers watching videos every day and make enough to pay for that each month.
                        Last edited by Kaboobie; 12-04-2012, 12:42 AM.

Comment

I agree with you fully , Evony *meep* up cause they banned bots . If they took over yaeb with an offer , they could of bought the program and \
                          made alot of money... charge a per month bot fee. they are a good thing to have for working people ,that dont hav time to play all day , sooooooo bring in the bots for balens lol
                          Last edited by VicZar; 12-04-2012, 11:57 PM. Reason: Words were hard to read. Censored.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaboobie View Post

Power of Healing - HP packs will not be consumed when restoring HP.
                            Free Blitz - Gold will not be consumed when blitzing.
                            Bounty Helper - Complete bounty quests the moment you accept them.
                            Lord of Time - Balens will not be consumed when you speed-up cultivation in the Altar of Ennoblement.
                            Warrior's Call - A powerful buff, lasting for 30 minutes. The Warrior’s Call buff boosts the following stats by 10%: PATK, PDEF, MATK, MDEF, HP and Charisma. This buff can be retrieved once per day by opening the Spirit Covenant panel and is only applied when in dungeons and in the Crypt.

OK So i'm trying to figure out what it is about these things that makes you think they are for lazy people exactly...

Power of Healing just saves hp packs from being used so no more needing them not a lazy thing...

Free Blitz just saves gold on blitzing not a lazy thing

bounty helper ok this one sure but honestly nothing in the bounty takes more than a couple minutes to do anyway if even more than a few seconds.

Lord of time speed up cultivation for free not exactly a lazy thing nothing lazy about moving past something that required you to not play for two hours.

Warriors call not really a lazy thing either just a boost for doing dungeons or crypt and lets face it it's only gonna get used in crypt after blitzing to maybe take down a boss thats been giving you trouble. once again not really anything lazy here either.

soooo....lets see only one of these things could really be said to promote any kind of lazy attitude and that one is honestly kind of a stretch anyway as most people blitz the kill this many such and such quests and the rest of them can be done in just a few moments.

PS what are you complaigning about anyway its all cheap. 1295 balens is less than 13 dollars worth of balens....really you can't scrounge together 13 dollars a month?

u know,a bot can also do all that...wondering of they will add that to.

comon,work for ur gold,unless u want now that they add more stuff like,no gold need for astrals,no gold need to recruit troops,no gold need to buy seeds(heck u have the work of planting them and speeding them up,so why should u pay gold if u already paid balens hu?)

as for warriors call,it is a lazy option,i play this game for months and not even once i used a single pot on crypts,i advance acording to my knight growth,if i cant pass a boss,i will spend time working to improve my knight so he defeats that boss.

i dont search for a "easy way" to claim to be good.

the healling option will be even worse,so worse that R2 doesnt even realize the amount of money they will lose.
                            also there goes the usefullness of the pots,cuz comon pots just for GB?and theres already a post asking that option to be extended to that as well.
                            you want proof of laziness?read the posts.

btw regarding the gold subject,go search on the game discussion forum and you will see how many(VIPs included) beens asking that astrals gold be deminished or a option comes to make them free to get,that they shouldnt spend gold in troops,that buildigs are to costy.

dude as i said in my post,they release the option to buy a bot for a certain amount of balens and at least 65% of the VIPs of wartune will buy it

and yes 13 USD isnt hard to get,in fact by my currency its even easyer ( UK £),still that doesnt change the diference between you working in your char to pass that dificult boss and claim u passed it thanks to your own efforts and the diference of using "easy way" buffs and claim to be good in something you "pretended" to pass
                            Last edited by Skillgannon; 12-04-2012, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by evethefox View Post
                              I agree with you fully , Evony *meep* up cause they banned bots . If they took over yaeb with an offer , they could of bought the program and \
                              made alot of money... charge a per month bot fee. they are a good thing to have for working people ,that dont hav time to play all day , sooooooo bring in the bots for balens lol
                              btw i consider the use of a bot cheating(i cant belive u took that serious).

i also work,and i also only play on my free time,and i still dont see a valid reason to use a bot in any game(ok if you disregard the only reason that is to cover those players that live inside the game and that real life is a dream for them,but for those i pity them).
                              Last edited by VicZar; 12-04-2012, 11:58 PM. Reason: censoring quote

Comment

Originally posted by aciltekonboi View Post
                                the different cashier n not cashier will be far away.. damn
                                it's true what's do you want so much if you non-casher. they're casher must get good stuff more than non-casher like you . So don't complain like this again

Comment

Working...
                                X